Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
FYI I was at the clubhouse gym in Chatter Point at 1:20 pm when I notice a guy sitting at the bench by basketball court smoking a marijuana cigarette forgot my cell at the time that's why I didn't call the police, I did approach the guy to let him know that I called the police he was driving a maroon Hyundai or Honda 4 door sedan we don't need something like this in our community.

Person 1
Hair: black
Top: black n grey hoodie
Bottom: grey sweat pants
Shoes: white
Sex: male
Race: African American
Build: short skinny

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Weed is like democracts, librerals, progressives, and caustic soda. It destroys everything it touches.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
myself i would not have said i word to the thug dupe smoker i would have just waited for the police to show up.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by persiandog
FYI I was at the clubhouse gym in Chatter Point at 1:20 pm when I notice a guy sitting at the bench by basketball court smoking a marijuana cigarette forgot my cell at the time that's why I didn't call the police, I did approach the guy to let him know that I called the police he was driving a maroon Hyundai or Honda 4 door sedan we don't need something like this in our community.

Person 1
Hair: black
Top: black n grey hoodie
Bottom: grey sweat pants
Shoes: white
Sex: male
Race: African American
Build: short skinny

???

Conduct is the best proof of character.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
When i lived in Meridian [Boise area] the locals seemed to love the idea of blacks coming there .
They seem to think it would ''cool the place up'' .
Two white teen girls in taco-bell taking 6 black boys/girls [6-9yrs old] pony riding/swimming/etc. then treating them to lunch . Overheard one on her cell phones bragging about it .

Wyoming same way when i went praire dog shooting there - guy told me montana was even worse with that stupidity .

Blacks be telling they people - move up to this mf'r these people will babysit yo kids and give them all kinda-ch-itt - free . Mogadizzu gone to the welfare to ax fo hardship munna to moves to bozza idahoes .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Some guy smoking a joint really affects your day?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
All illegal drug use starts with marijuana. All alcoholics start drinking as a teenager before their body is ready. Statistics show if you wait until 21 to drink, you never become an alcoholic. Drug use usually starts as teens also. Most homos start with the wrong sex first as a teen. Starting with the opposite sex first time, most never go the other way.

Keep your kids straight.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
All illegal drug use starts with marijuana. All alcoholics start drinking as a teenager before their body is ready. Statistics show if you wait until 21 to drink, you never become an alcoholic. Drug use usually starts as teens also. Most homos start with the wrong sex first as a teen. Starting with the opposite sex first time, most never go the other way.

Keep your kids straight.

Wow. Just wow.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CEoW717
Kinda funny ain’t it...? I wouldn’t give a flip if he were drinkin’ a beer or a bourbon drink either.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N

Keep your kids straight.

Educate yourself.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Around here the boogs like to get burnt and come into the gun shop.
Not kidding.
Stinks up the place.

Guess thats what they did in Chicago.
Dunno what version they smoke, but smells like cat pizz.

Rather than yellow dog chit.

Usually 2-5 of em at a time.

Figure just a ploy to case the place, see where security stuff is.
So far they haven't run a stolen car through the building, loaded up another stolen car.
Been quite a few hits like that in Indy.

Last edited by hookeye; 02/23/20.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Time and a place for everything . Don't give a shiet who smokes it , but Don't like it in my face and will cuss the hell out of somebody for firing it up in my vehicle or home .
Have came home and smelled it and went straight to my stepdaughter raising hell .
Had a friend that smoked the he'll out of it , decided to invite him to a gun show , he fired that shiet up going down the road and I had a fit , told him I didn't want people in the show smelling that shiet on me and think I was smoking uutand also told him if he went in reeking with the smell on him not to be surprised if he got snubbed , his first gun show . When we got there , he said he would be in in a minute and I went on in .
Apparently he stood out there and burned one , ran into him a little later and he was irate about the way he was being treated . When bbewal,ed up to me I could smell it 3-4 ft away .
Shook my head and said I told you.
Was last time I invited him anywhere , didn't realize he was that eat up with the dumbass about it . Then later loaned him money for a down payment on an acre he wanted behind his house , literally had to corner him to get my money back , was the end of our association.
Have known some pot heads that were productive in life ,but they weren't dumb enough to think everybody was ok with it.
Kenneth

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I smell weed everywhere.
At the stoplights in town.
Seen folks smoke while walking down the sidewalk.
Hell, smell it at work (Friday or 3rd shift).

Don't care what people do.
Kinda keep an eye out.

Pretty funny, they all look like losers.
Shocker I know.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by CEoW717
Kinda funny ain’t it...? I wouldn’t give a flip if he were drinkin’ a beer or a bourbon drink either.

I don’t know if funny is the word... mind blowing maybe?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Time and a place for everything . Don't give a shiet who smokes it , but Don't like it in my face and will cuss the hell out of somebody for firing it up in my vehicle or home .
Have came home and smelled it and went straight to my stepdaughter raising hell .
Had a friend that smoked the he'll out of it , decided to invite him to a gun show , he fired that shiet up going down the road and I had a fit , told him I didn't want people in the show smelling that shiet on me and think I was smoking uutand also told him if he went in reeking with the smell on him not to be surprised if he got snubbed , his first gun show . When we got there , he said he would be in in a minute and I went on in .
Apparently he stood out there and burned one , ran into him a little later and he was irate about the way he was being treated . When bbewal,ed up to me I could smell it 3-4 ft away .
Shook my head and said I told you.
Was last time I invited him anywhere , didn't realize he was that eat up with the dumbass about it . Then later loaned him money for a down payment on an acre he wanted behind his house , literally had to corner him to get my money back , was the end of our association.
Have known some pot heads that were productive in life ,but they weren't dumb enough to think everybody was ok with it.
Kenneth

My exp as well.
Some folks burn now and then and are functional.

The wake n bake crowd is pretty stoopid.
Like forget to pay utility bills and repeatedly have water or power shut off.
This when making 75grand or more a yr.

It makes em retarded.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Super sensitive nose on top of allergies.

Some stuff is like a lightning bolt to the brain.
Massive headache ...instantly.

I find the smell of cigarettes and weed to be very annoying.
Many perfumes are killer as well.

Could be type of smell and or magnitude.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can smell like one part per billion antifreeze. LOL

drives my old man nuts, he has 4 different cadillacs, we’ll be out riding somewhere, I’ll tell him hey ‘pop I smell antifreeze. haha, he say maybe I brain tumor. lol

I tell him you’re just old and stupid...and your shît’s leaking antifreeze somewhere.

😃😃

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I tried it once, couldent see what all the hype was about.. dident have any effect on me. so I dident do it any more..

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by persiandog
we don't need something like this in our community

I agree, the blacks should stay among their own.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Keep your kids straight.

It was discovered that a very high percentage of those were breast fed as babies. Scientists now believe mother's milk leads to adult dependency.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
385 members (1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 40 invisible), 2,047 guests, and 893 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,970
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.