Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blackheart
No wonder young folks hate the boomers these days. I'm a boomer myself but I come here and read the stupid crap posted by all the retarded ass hole boomers here and I fuggin hate them myself. Mind you own goddam business and STFU.

x2

GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Okay, here's where I'm coming from.

I had several friends in College take up "the chronic". I watched them go from straight A students to apathetic losers who only cared about their next smoke.

I have worked with several individuals who were chronic weed smokers. They all worried more about their next "hit" than job performance. One coworker went to a family reunion in Tenn, and died of a heroin OD while partying with brothers and cousins.

I had several cousins who turned into alcoholics. And none of them had ever taken a drink before legal age. A couple of them turned into hard core drug addicts later in life.

I lost one Son in Law to alcoholism and eventual suicide. He left a twelve year old daughter behind. But he was an alcoholic by the age of fifteen.

At age forty my pard and hunting buddy married a gal who was into meth. He became a serious addict within a year, and I had to cull him from my life.

And every one of these losers loudly denounce any efforts by .gov to control the sale or traffic of drugs. They call drugs a victimless vice. Yet who pays for their disability, welfare, food stamps, energy assistance, childcare, and medicaid when they become indigent?

And yes alcoholism is just as serious a problem in this nation as is drug abuse. But obviously prohibition was not the answer.

I just know that I do not want to share the road or the workplace with anyone intoxicated with any substance.

Someone, anyone, please tell me what the answer is.

Personally, I think it needs to start in the school yard. Kids all know if they get caught using or dealing, they will just get their knuckles rapped.

If everyone of those kids knew someone who had been executed for participating in the drug trade, they would understand drugs are serious business.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
No wonder young folks hate the boomers these days. I'm a boomer myself but I come here and read the stupid crap posted by all the retarded ass hole boomers here and I fuggin hate them myself. Mind you own goddam business and STFU.

Ya man.. kind of makes it hard to argue that Trump supporters arent a bunch of racist fks when you.co.e to a place like this too.

You can lead a horse...
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
If they just fine anyone caught in possession about $10,000, confiscate and sell their car, and their house if drugs are present there, and execute anyone convicted of participating in distribution or sales, .gov just might turn a profit on it and slow down the growth of the trade.
The answer is NOT to make even more people homeless, and to put even more citizens in jail, and to steal even more of their money and possessions from them. And they rarely even execute murderers in this country.
That [bleep] does more harm to the Republic than G Soros, the Clintons, Obama, Hollywood, and all their minions put together.
Alcohol has done WAY more harm to the Republic than “that [bleep]” ever has or ever will.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This would be a daily event .

He gets to feel the pain': After Wester arrest, victims see ...www.tallahassee.com › story › news › local › 2019/07/13 › drug-plan...
Jul 13, 2019 - MARIANNA — With an evidence bag full of prepackaged meth and pot in the trunk of his patrol car, Deputy Zach Wester scoured the highways ... Wester planted street drugs and paraphernalia in the vehicles of unsuspecting ... 2018, if not longer, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Weed is like democracts, librerals, progressives, and caustic soda. It destroys everything it touches.

+1

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

I had several friends in College take up "the chronic". I watched them go from straight A students to apathetic losers who only cared about their next smoke.

I have worked with several individuals who were chronic weed smokers. They all worried more about their next "hit" than job performance. One coworker went to a family reunion in Tenn, and died of a heroin OD while partying with brothers and cousins.

I had several cousins who turned into alcoholics. And none of them had ever taken a drink before legal age. A couple of them turned into hard core drug addicts later in life.

I lost one Son in Law to alcoholism and eventual suicide. He left a twelve year old daughter behind. But he was an alcoholic by the age of fifteen.

At age forty my pard and hunting buddy married a gal who was into meth. He became a serious addict within a year, and I had to cull him from my life.

And every one of these losers loudly denounce any efforts by .gov to control the sale or traffic of drugs. They call drugs a victimless vice. Yet who pays for their disability, welfare, food stamps, energy assistance, childcare, and medicaid when they become indigent?

And yes alcoholism is just as serious a problem in this nation as is drug abuse. But obviously prohibition was not the answer.

I just know that I do not want to share the road or the workplace with anyone intoxicated with any substance.

Personally, I think it needs to start in the school yard. Kids all know if they get caught using or dealing, they will just get their knuckles rapped.

If everyone of those kids knew someone who had been executed for participating in the drug trade, they would understand drugs are serious business.

IS,

No one is saying these stories are not bad. But you have to ask yourself, bad compared to what?

How's that War on Drugs working out for ya?

How many dead in Mexico as a result of their cartel wars resulting from our drug policy?

How much of the infringements of our Second Amendment right stem from the actions of bad actors as a result of the drug war?

How many billions of dollars should we spend each year housing people due to drug crimes?

How many family should we bust up due to throwing parents in jail?

It's important to look at both sides of the equation.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CEoW717
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
All illegal drug use starts with marijuana. All alcoholics start drinking as a teenager before their body is ready. Statistics show if you wait until 21 to drink, you never become an alcoholic. Drug use usually starts as teens also. Most homos start with the wrong sex first as a teen. Starting with the opposite sex first time, most never go the other way.

Keep your kids straight.

Wow. Just wow.

I'd say double that.

As a matter of fact, I will.............Wow. Just wow.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
All illegal drug use starts with marijuana. All alcoholics start drinking as a teenager before their body is ready. Statistics show if you wait until 21 to drink, you never become an alcoholic. Drug use usually starts as teens also. Most homos start with the wrong sex first as a teen. Starting with the opposite sex first time, most never go the other way.

Keep your kids straight.

Wtf!?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by CEoW717
Some guy smoking a joint really affects your day?

I feel sorry for someone that would allow this to ruin their day.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by OAM

Keep your kids straight.

Wtf!?

He’s joking obviously....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

Keep your kids straight.

LMAO!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I_S,

I grew up at a time our high school had the third largest number of drug arrests in the State of California. Many for "dealing".

While not execution, penalties at that time were pretty severe, especially for a high schooler. Even given that most juveniles were not prosecuted as adults at the time, who wants to spend from 17 to 25 in the State system of Juvenile Correction?

Yet, it didn't stop folks from selling drugs at school or before or after.

Sorry I don't know the answer, but as others have pointed out...................prohibition ain't working either.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Musicianized

Ya man.. kind of makes it hard to argue that Trump supporters arent a bunch of racist fks when you.co.e to a place like this too.
I wholeheartedly agree with that too.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
the original posting came from https://nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=138329721

people post strange things about their neighbors , police activity and it is becoming a gossip site , and people who like to listen to howling sounds of coyotes because it brings them closer to nature .

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I personally know two multi Millionaires that smoke Dope every day..... They earned every penny!!!!! It was not given to them....

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
....and I thought the religion threads were bad ?
I hope to God some of you guys arent really as heartless as your posts would make you seem .

.... like tears in the rain
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I don't care what folks do behind closed doors. But if you get charged with a DUI or are not willing to take a breath or blood test you get a mandatory one month in jail. Second offense is one year in jail and the third offense is a bullet behind the ear. Driving a vehicle under the influence is no less of a crime than attempted murder.

Life is good live it while you can.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Moderation in all things.
Too many overdo it, doesn't really matter what it is IMHO.

Just do what you want, at home.
And if it gets out of control and damages career/home life......tough chit.

Fix it or exit.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I worked at two major factories, and you learned how to spot em.
Weed heads tend to be a little different, blue or white collar.

Funny how those that burn a lot, tend to sound the same.
It does slow em down LOL.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by hookeye
Moderation in all things.
Too many overdo it, doesn't really matter what it is IMHO.

Just do what you want, at home.
And if it gets out of control and damages career/home life......tough chit.

Fix it or exit.

Can’t argue with this.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,541
Posts18,453,208
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.