Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by CEoW717
Yeah I’m a giant pussy because my child feels a certain way. Maybe you should educate yourself, my being a supportive father reduces the risk of suicide for my child by half. You’re right I don’t need luck I need ignorance to be less rampant.

You're not knowledgeable,you're brainwashed.
This.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My wife has a good friend who is a lesbian. She knew from an early age that she was attracted to females. I don’t believe homosexuality is a choice.
That being said, my wife’s friend doesn’t want to be a dude, either. That I don’t get.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe you should read my first post.... a teacher showing a kid that they don’t have to fit into a societal box is probably liberating for a child. I know when I was raised it was you do this you can’t do that you’re a boy you have to do this you can’t do that and you had to fit the mold or you were the weirdo. What would happen if there was no mold and everybody could just be a human?
Our humanity molds us, you [bleep] pussy.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not even close. I’m not gonna change anyone’s mind and I’m not looking to because it took my child to change mine because I thought the exact same way all of you do. There are plenty of studies on puberty blockers, I read hundreds before I allowed them. You guys are all allowed to feel however you would like, just like I am… This is America but that being said things are changing and even being red blooded and as Republican as it can get I’m still willing to except the fact.
You are a pervert and a child abuser!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by rte
Yeah I’m a giant pussy because my child feels a certain way. Maybe you should educate yourself, my being a supportive father reduces the risk of suicide for my child by half. You’re right I don’t need luck I need ignorance to be less rampant.

You're not knowledgeable,you're brainwashed.
This.

Is ignorance.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Not even close. I’m not gonna change anyone’s mind and I’m not looking to because it took my child to change mine because I thought the exact same way all of you do. There are plenty of studies on puberty blockers, I read hundreds before I allowed them. You guys are all allowed to feel however you would like, just like I am… This is America but that being said things are changing and even being red blooded and as Republican as it can get I’m still willing to except the fact.

The ignorance runs deep with you huh?

Call me names, say whatever you need to make yourself feel like more of a man. Until you’ve walked in my shoes you can’t even begin to comprehend any of this, which explains a lot. People are afraid of things they don’t understand.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Call me names, say whatever you need to make yourself feel like more of a man. Until you’ve walked in my shoes you can’t even begin to comprehend any of this, which explains a lot. People are afraid of things they don’t understand.
BS. Justice is going to catch up with you someday!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I was standing next to ceow717 in his shop, when he learned over the phone his son had started dressing as a girl at his Mom’s house. I don’t pretend to know what the right answer is but that kid wasn’t raised by some hippie fruit loops.

He was actually far harder on the kid than most parents are now.

With all that said the judge and courts should be tar and feathered.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

while I don't understand it.....the people that are posting a bunch of crap....are the ones that are pussys…..the man has a tough road ahead of him...….best of luck to you and your kid...….bob

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BobMt

while I don't understand it.....the people that are posting a bunch of crap....are the ones that are pussys…..the man has a tough road ahead of him...….best of luck to you and your kid...….bob

Thanks for that Bob.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
I was standing next to ceow717 in his shop, when he learned over the phone his son had started dressing as a girl at his Mom’s house. I don’t pretend to know what the right answer is but that kid wasn’t raised by some hippie fruit loops.

Thanks draht

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by BobMt
[

^

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most fathers would have died before they let those butchers touch their son.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Thanks draht

GFY

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Time to stir the proverbial pot...

First let me say I don’t agree with court ordered gender anything.

I’m the father of a 14 year old transgender daughter. Have your laughs, talk your [bleep]. Here’s what I can tell you, it’s not a choice. I raised a son around guns, dirt bikes, diesel trucks and motocross. At about the age of 6 I noticed something was different, trading hot wheels for Barbies and having a complete disinterest in anything male. I tried as hard as I could to curb it but to no avail. Her mother and I agreed to a puberty blocker implant, which is completely reversible if she decides being a girl isn’t for her. At 14 she dresses and lives as a female but I will not allow any estrogen injections until she’s of legal age.

This coming from a super conservative red blooded American who had to completely change his way of thinking and way of speaking I can tell you, it’s not a choice for the child and. It absolutely the most difficult thing you could think to go through as a kid. Honestly, who would choose ridicule, name calling and an 80% suicide rate? Nobody. That’s who.

That being said, the god damn government stepping in is absolutely ridiculous and it would be over my cold dead body before someone told me what was going to be put in my kids body.

Rant complete.

Wish I had some advice to make your situation better, but I can only offer my sincere sympathy. Pretty sure I would tell my child that my love for them is not optional and that I do not understand but they are more important than their life circumstances. Tuff row to hoe. Godspeed.

Oh yeah, and if the govt is involved, there is no situation they can't somehow make worse.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Thanks draht

GFY

😂😂😂

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Time to stir the proverbial pot...

First let me say I don’t agree with court ordered gender anything.

I’m the father of a 14 year old transgender daughter. Have your laughs, talk your [bleep]. Here’s what I can tell you, it’s not a choice. I raised a son around guns, dirt bikes, diesel trucks and motocross. At about the age of 6 I noticed something was different, trading hot wheels for Barbies and having a complete disinterest in anything male. I tried as hard as I could to curb it but to no avail. Her mother and I agreed to a puberty blocker implant, which is completely reversible if she decides being a girl isn’t for her. At 14 she dresses and lives as a female but I will not allow any estrogen injections until she’s of legal age.

This coming from a super conservative red blooded American who had to completely change his way of thinking and way of speaking I can tell you, it’s not a choice for the child and. It absolutely the most difficult thing you could think to go through as a kid. Honestly, who would choose ridicule, name calling and an 80% suicide rate? Nobody. That’s who.

That being said, the god damn government stepping in is absolutely ridiculous and it would be over my cold dead body before someone told me what was going to be put in my kids body.

Rant complete.

Wish I had some advice to make your situation better, but I can only offer my sincere sympathy. Pretty sure I would tell my child that my love for them is not optional and that I do not understand but they are more important than their life circumstances. Tuff row to hoe. Godspeed.

Oh yeah, and if the govt is involved, there is no situation they can't somehow make worse.

Luckily the government isn’t involved in my case.
Thank you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wouldn't want to scratch that zit and expose all that puss in public.

There is no way around it - either the child was abused or the kid is insane and was encouraged in his insanity. Maybe not by Ceo (although he folded like a cheap lawnchair), but I guarantee the wife or a teacher perverted this kid with their words at the very least.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wouldn't want to scratch that zit and expose all that puss in public.

There is no way around it - either the child was abused or the kid is insane and was encouraged in his insanity. Maybe not by Ceo (although he folded like a cheap lawnchair), but I guarantee the wife or a teacher perverted this kid with their words at the very least.

The child was never abused and is not even close to insane. As for me folding like a cheap lawn chair, I’m not going to get in a pissing match with someone who has never been in my position and honestly I hope you never have to be. Clearly you’re looking for a fight, but you’re not going to find one here. Sorry to disappoint.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by ERK
It is a very sad day in time when they think kids are smart enough to make a life altering decisions. These libs leftists should remember how stupid they were at this age. Sign of the times. Ed k

Leftists are incapable of accepting their stupidity at any age.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Disgusting tyranny, and pure evil.

Originally Posted by TomT
Liberalism is like Cancer, and should be treated as such!

It can only be overcome by destroying it. The battlefield is approaching our way.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1eyedmule, 12344mag, 222ND, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 163bc, 62 invisible), 2,561 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,159
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.