-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Had similar happen on a barrel shipped to me from TOW. Tracking shows it picked up and moved once. Then total silence. It's just gone for 9 days. No updates. Then all of a sudden I get a tgracking update that it's "Out for delivery".

USPS is horrible.

GB1

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
I have had REALLY good Luck with the US Postal Service, For the Most part that is

The one and ONLY Situation that had me nervous was a trade i had made with a Guy on a Facebook Group. I traded him a HARD TO FIND 12 Gauge Blackpowder Shotgun Barrel for a Blackpowder Pistol. We shipped the Same Day, He was in New York, and me in Idaho. I recieved The Pistol in like 3-4 Days, it was QUICK! When i checked Tracking on The Barrel i had Shipped it Showed that it hadn’t moved for 2-3 Days, It was Hung up Just Outside of Idaho here? It stayed that Way for 22 Days!!! I was in Regular Contact with the Guy, He wasn’t worried at all, But i was a NERVOUS Wreck over it! I knew i could NEVER Replace that Particular Barrel, I refused to Shoot the Pistol i had Traded him until he Recieved the Barrel. Of all Times, The Barrel Was Delivered on Christmas Eve

“Absolutely nothing is good enough if it can be made better. And better is never good enough if it can be made best." Author Unknown
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
due to unforeseen circumstances I just got the barrel fitted and ready to shoot on the marrow. started digging in my possibles bags and discovered nary a 54 cal projectile of any sort!
I am beginning to think I need a shaman to mumble over this project.
going to see if amazon might have some rb's . I usually get the crap I buy from them either next day or 2 days at the most.
think I will carve usps special in the barrel channel cry

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

311 members (1_deuce, 16penny, 204guy, 1minute, 1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 42 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,168
Posts18,465,352
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.