Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
It's fricking terrifying. Complete authoritarianism/police state and class warfare, and control of all aspects of life, work, income, education, etc. With Bernie (and his acolyte Cortex) at the dictatorial politburo table. We've all known how off his rocker this commie is, but to actually see his "plan" in writing is, well, terrifying.

If you can stomach it:

https://berniesanders.com/issues/how-does-bernie-pay-his-major-plans/

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The clown’s been a loser all his life but carved a high falootin lifestyle for himself and a cult following.

I ain’t drinkin’ their koolaide. I’ll get a beer down at the Tun Tavern. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Chris Matthews is right.

Please vote Trump he says.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
If you are on 10 hits of LSD, it could make some sense, but not really.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The clown’s been a loser all his life but carved a high falootin lifestyle for himself and a cult following.

I'll join you at the Tun..SEMPER FI!

"...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
Luke 22:36
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I hope he gets the nomination.

#1 The democrats deserve what they get from it.

#2 Trump will wipe him out on the electoral map. It will be epic!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
That gave me shivers. Actually I am surprised the old guard demo-craps have let him get this far.

I suggest stockpiling again.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It's terrifying that every four years there's even a possibility of one of these radical left loonies becoming president, but this cycle is the most dangerous in the history of the nation. Sadly, while Trump is a lot better, he's a huge disappointment in many ways, too. Still the same, Trump would be the obvious choice vs one of these wackos from Hell.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
This morning, as I watched the scary commercials on TV for Bloomberg, Bernie, and Steyer(?), it hit me! The Dems know Trump is virtually unbeatable, so they are putting up the "white guys" they know have no chance - saving their black women - Michelle Obama, Oprah, etc. - for the NEXT election, so they don't get embarrassed too badly. This will be the last presidential election for some time with a white guy running as the Dem nominee!

Mike Holmes

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
If you're 30 years old, have a man bun, a post graduate degree in art history and live in your parents basement, it makes a lot of sense.

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Wait you mean to say that a guy who honeymooned in the Soviet Union and sang their natl anthem shirtless on film for all to see might be an authoritarian???

I’m incredulous.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mikewriter
This morning, as I watched the scary commercials on TV for Bloomberg, Bernie, and Steyer(?), it hit me! The Dems know Trump is virtually unbeatable, so they are putting up the "white guys" they know have no chance - saving their black women - Michelle Obama, Oprah, etc. - for the NEXT election, so they don't get embarrassed too badly. This will be the last presidential election for some time with a white guy running as the Dem nominee!

Mike Holmes

This is what the Democrats did back in 1984 with Reagan vs Mondale. They put Mondale up as the sacrificial lamb knowing that nobody could beat Reagan and saved the Democrat bench for later.

...but this is different, Bernie is not their sacrificial lamb. he isn't even a Democrat, The Democrat Establishment doesn't want Bernie anywhere near the nomination, so they really aren't sending him out to slaughter like they did Mondale.

That and the fact that the Democrats simply cannot further their agenda without control of the courts, especially the Supreme Court. RBG is going to be replaced before 2024. The Democrats cannot afford for President Trump to replace her with another Constitutionalist . Waiting until after 2023 to unveil their new savior is not an option, a 6-3 SC will destroy everything they have worked for for the past 50+ years.

I'm not sure what they are going to do to win/steal the 2020 election, but they are going to do something. Their survival depends on it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Bernie gets nominated he will pull 50% of the vote nationwide. Maybe not enough to win the EC. Doesn't say much good about our fellow citizens does it? The despicable Hillary and Obama pulled over 50%.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
If Bernie gets nominated he will pull 50% of the vote nationwide. Maybe not enough to win the EC. Doesn't say much good about our fellow citizens does it? The despicable Hillary and Obama pulled over 50%.

Thank God that most illegals (along with their voting US Citizen offspring) cluster in the big liberal cities. This prevents their numbers from winning enough electoral votes to overwhelm the remainder of the electorate.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

This is the damn truth. All you need to do is read the wikipedia article on him for proof

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GaryLL1959

I'll join you at the Tun..SEMPER FI!

I'll invite y'all over to the Green Dragon. I wasn't a Marine. They'll probably kick my ass over there if they find out I'm Army alumni.

Dan Bongino talks about how much of your money Bernie will steal from you to pay for his Marxist schemes. He'll probably have to invade another country and steal their schitt too.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings

..............Exactly...... We are now seeing the last 5 decades or so of the "dumbing down" of America coming to fruition. There's more gullible fools reaching voting age every year and the commies are starting to reap what they've sown. Welcome to the Great Society.............. Vote for me and get stuff free !!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
the reason the left want 16 year olds to vote is again made obvious

bernie supporters are textbook examples of arrested development.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's terrifying that every four years there's even a possibility of one of these radical left loonies becoming president, but this cycle is the most dangerous in the history of the nation. Sadly, while Trump is a lot better, he's a huge disappointment in many ways, too. Still the same, Trump would be the obvious choice vs one of these wackos from Hell.

I'm trying to remember the last election that I was voting for what I wanted .... as opposed to what I definitely didnt want?

Last edited by AKA_Spook; 02/25/20. Reason: not enough whats

.... like tears in the rain
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Did anyone actually read it?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Why do you ask?

Look good to ya did it?

I am MAGA.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (ATC, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 12 invisible), 2,199 guests, and 729 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,670
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.