Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[quote=jackmountain]Who cares about the Federal Reserve, who creates Woodford Reserve? I'm halfway through a bottle and this [bleep] is pretty good![/quot laugh laugh

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Somethings up when a small nation and very small % of the world population can run the show. God promised they would not only survive but they will rule the world. Owning nuclear weapons and controlling the world's money has advanced that agenda. Israel will not just survive, it will reign and rule. I'm not talking some spiritual Israel or Jehovah Witnesses or Mormons. Real Jews, Real Israel. The one in the Mid East aided by its sons the world over.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Israel is not a place. Israel is The Church.

Amen, to HIM. But for most on the earth, it is the country of Jews. I guess they think all those atheist Jews over there are going to heaven, since HE said ALL of Israel will be saved.

The Church is made up of many nations (and still growing), thus fulfilling the promise God made to Abraham of his being father of many nations. "All of Israel" is everyone and anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.

This^^^^

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
Somethings up when a small nation and very small % of the world population can run the show. God promised they would not only survive but they will rule the world. Owning nuclear weapons and controlling the world's money has advanced that agenda. Israel will not just survive, it will reign and rule. I'm not talking some spiritual Israel or Jehovah Witnesses or Mormons. Real Jews, Real Israel. The one in the Mid East aided by its sons the world over.

Hey, it's just a coincidence, Hastings. No problem, dont worry, nothings up, all is well. They are just trying to help us out. smile

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/24/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Hey, it's just a coincidence, Hastings. No problem, dont worry, nothings up, all is well. They are just trying to help us out. smile
Huh? I'm slow, can barely read

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you take the time to read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" you will become deeply disturbed about the Federal Reserve.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Since jag is from West Texas, i wonder if he's found a peyote farm out there somewhere. Either that or he nips on some good hooch when he's scanning the web..

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Israel is not a place. Israel is The Church.

Amen, to HIM. But for most on the earth, it is the country of Jews. I guess they think all those atheist Jews over there are going to heaven, since HE said ALL of Israel will be saved.

The Church is made up of many nations (and still growing), thus fulfilling the promise God made to Abraham of his being father of many nations. "All of Israel" is everyone and anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.

Are we back to the scattered tribes?

The scattered tribes are irrelevant. There was enough of a remnant preserved for God's purposes (the human lineage of IC XC and those Jews who recognized the Messiah and became Christian).

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
And how was the state of Isreal created and why? The Balfour Declaration of 1917 and the Rothschilds. See how Trump and military Intel is dicking the deep state cabal.

Lemmee guess. A 20 or 30 minute video the idiot should have completed in 2?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
This is just too [bleep] stupid.

Mann, why dont you and LV explain how there is no GOD and how great blacks are for America? Or how great it is for us that a pile of Jews testified to get Trump impeached, run the MSM, major banks, Fed Reserve, Hollywood etc and what a great job they are doing?.

Oh stop it Jag, you are proving my assertion! 😜

Sam......

IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Jag: Oh comne off it, you Nazi freak.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
This is just too [bleep] stupid.

Mann, why dont you and LV explain how there is no GOD and how great blacks are for America? Or how great it is for us that a pile of Jews testified to get Trump impeached, run the MSM, major banks, Fed Reserve, Hollywood etc and what a great job they are doing?.

Jag, you're very selective with your being a good Christian. It only seems to apply to certain people and circumstances. What's up with that?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I read somewhere where the banker Baron Rothchild once said, "If I can control a country's banks, I can control that country. The world bank controlled by the Rothchilds which includes the Federal Reserve control the banks of every country in the world except four which happen to be in Muslim countries IIRC. Maybe that's the source of the deep state.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Given that hindsight is always 20/20, England's gave into world pressure after WWI in paving the way for an Israeli state in what was Palestine. There were other options studied, including my favorite, having the French give them the island of Madagascar to play with. from today's perspective, it would have been ideal. After WWII and the universal "guilt trip" regarding to all to real Holocaust (sorry kooks but it did happen to Jews and many others), the UN (with the US and the USSR in the lead) beat up on England to ostensibly SCREW the Palestinian people and kicked them out of their homeland. Although a "who came first chicken ot the egg" argument can be made as to who occupied the land first, the Palestinians had been there for over a thousand years. I will go on record (again) that I was against the establishment of the Jewish State IN PALESTINE, but since it's there, I've been a supporter, if for no other reason that in MY OPINION, it was in our national interest during the Cold War and now in the "Hundred Years War" (redux) against the moslem horde.

PS: You kooks, spare me the Israel controls our foreign policy tripe..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Given that hindsight is always 20/20, England's gave into world pressure after WWI in paving the way for an Israeli state in what was Palestine. There were other options studied, including my favorite, having the French give them the island of Madagascar to play with. from today's perspective, it would have been ideal. After WWII and the universal "guilt trip" regarding to all to real Holocaust (sorry kooks but it did happen to Jews and many others), the UN (with the US and the USSR in the lead) beat up on England to ostensibly SCREW the Palestinian people and kicked them out of their homeland. Although a "who came first chicken ot the egg" argument can be made as to who occupied the land first, the Palestinians had been there for over a thousand years. I will go on record (again) that I was against the establishment of the Jewish State IN PALESTINE, but since it's there, I've been a supporter, if for no other reason that in MY OPINION, it was in our national interest during the Cold War and now in the "Hundred Years War" (redux) against the moslem horde.

PS: You kooks, spare me the Israel controls our foreign policy tripe..

Are you trying to silence Bristoe.........? laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (Anaconda, 264mag, 6mmCreedmoor, ak_Rick, 12 invisible), 1,534 guests, and 734 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,421
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.