Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by 12344mag
How'd he get that tag.......

It appears he applied for it, story says he was one of 3 that applied for 27 available permits, pretty damn good odds.

No way Jose!

Whats it cost man?! Whats it cost?!

if ya hafta ask how much...

The tag is pretty cheap, all things considered. It's the requirement that a Non-res needs a guide that's gonna cost ya. No need to apply for draw tags for a griz if you want to hunt them, there's plenty around that you can just buy a tag for.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
Originally Posted by sse

It appears he applied for it, story says he was one of 3 that applied for 27 available permits, pretty damn good odds.

No way Jose!

The tag is pretty cheap, all things considered. It's the requirement that a Non-res needs a guide that's gonna cost ya. No need to apply for draw tags for a griz if you want to hunt them, there's plenty around that you can just buy a tag for.

Of course you could just go marry a Native lady up there and hunt with her...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would love to see ALL demonrats underground! Six feet under.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

No way Jose!

You sound like you were the fourth applicant for one of the 27 permits. And you got rejected?

Go to the link supplied and you can either enter his last name or you can thumb through all 205 pages of applicant winners alphabetically until you get to page 186, He's in the middle of the page. The total applicant list showing winners and rejects for all regions in Alaska has 2858 pages. He's on it too.

http://www.drawresults.adfg.alaska.gov/DrawResults/

Elsewhere on the AF&G web site, it looks like the hunting tag is about $160 for a non-resident. His big expense will be for the required guide. I didn't dig deep enough to see if there was and how many $$ for an individual application fee for the area he applied for, but you can probably dig through this information and get the answer......... it looks like the unit he is hunting in is DB685.

https://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=huntlicense.drawsupplements

btw - A simple search of the drawing winner pdf. list using the hunt area as the key shows three applicants getting a permit for area DB685 Just like the AG&F report stated.

2020 DB685 Yes DOUGLAS A BROWN NIAGRA FALLS ON L2H0H4
2020 DB685 Yes WILSON S STOUT DALLAS TX 75229‐5237
2020 DB685 Yes DONALD TRUMP NEW YORK NY 10024

The same search from the total applicant pdf. list showing all winners and loser also showed the same three applicants for DB685. No rejects for that region/area showed up on the total applicant list, so it looks like if you applied you got a permit. 24 of 27 permits unclaimed for area DB685 per the AG&F report.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Original story on Yahoo implied that he used big money and political influence to hunt an endangered species.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
Originally Posted by sse

No way Jose!

Of course you could just go marry a Native lady up there and hunt with her...

He's probably got the bank to do it. Maybe...

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
I would love to see ALL demonrats underground! Six feet under.

laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Original story on Yahoo implied that he used big money and political influence to hunt an endangered species.

Gee........... Imagine that.... laugh A typical liberal will buy that hook-line-and sinker. Truth is not needed with an agenda.........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BayouRover

No way Jose!

You sound like you were the fourth applicant for one of the 27 permits. And you got rejected?

Go to the link supplied and you can either enter his last name or you can thumb through all 205 pages of applicant winners alphabetically until you get to page 186, He's in the middle of the page. The total applicant list showing winners and rejects for all regions in Alaska has 2858 pages. He's on it too.

Elsewhere on the AF&G web site, it looks like the hunting tag is about $160 for a non-resident. His big expense will be for the required guide. I didn't dig deep enough to see if there was and how many $$ for an individual application fee for the area he applied for, but you can probably dig through this information and get the answer......... it looks like the unit he is hunting in is DB685.

btw - A simple search of the drawing winner pdf.list using the hunt area as the key shows three applicants getting a permit for area DB685 Just like the AG&F report stated.

The same search from the total applicant pdf.list also showed the same three applicants. No rejects for that region/area showed up on the total applicant list, so it looks like if you applied you got a permit. 24 of 27 permits unclaimed per the AG&F report.

Non resident locking tag for brn bear is $1000 dollars nr hunting license is $160.. The guide will get anywhere from 20-30 grand to guide all depends who he goes with,.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by ldholton
Only one of three they think wow

Exactly

The way I read that article is there were 27 nonresident tags offered, but there were only three applicants. So 100% of applicants got a tag. My guess the reason it's so low is because a nonresidet has to hire a registered guide to hunt grizzlies and that could cost $15,000 or more. Not everyone can afford that.

Good for Don Jr.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

No way Jose!

It's Pablo dammit!, PABLO!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thank goodness - I saw your headline and wondered, 'what's Duck Unlimited pissed over!'

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Not that anyone on DU is bright enough to read or comprehend history, but I couldn't help but think of what one of the old "robber barons" supposedly toasted when Teddy Roosevelt went to Africa; "Let every lion do his duty!".

Don Jr. is sandbagging. Wait till he runs for office if you want to see commie heads on fire.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I joined Democrat Underground several years ago. I lasted about 30 minutes, and they kicked me off.
The Libs love free speech, as long as you agree with everything they say.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Odessa
Thank goodness - I saw your headline and wondered, 'what's Duck Unlimited pissed over!'

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Good for him. Hope he gets a good one!

3825 24336
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by BayouRover

No way Jose!

btw - A simple search of the drawing winner pdf.list using the hunt area as the key shows three applicants getting a permit for area DB685 Just like the AG&F report stated.

The same search from the total applicant pdf.list also showed the same three applicants. No rejects for that region/area showed up on the total applicant list, so it looks like if you applied you got a permit. 24 of 27 permits unclaimed per the AG&F report.

Non resident locking tag for brn bear is $1000 dollars nr hunting license is $160.. The guide will get anywhere from 20-30 grand to guide all depends who he goes with,.

Hope Phil - 458Win get’s the guide work. He’d help Junior get on a good bear. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
AND, when he comes back, he gets to bang Guilfoyle on the bearskin rug. We all should be so lucky. I don't begrudge the kid anything.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
AND, when he comes back, he gets to bang Guilfoyle on the bearskin rug. We all should be so lucky. I don't begrudge the kid anything.

Dead on there.

But I’ll admit the first thing I thought when I saw the thread title is that we’re done as a country if Ducks Unlimited has gone left.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 12 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 775 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,662
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.