Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Corona virus has about a 2% death rate, the flu has upwards of a 4% death rate. Why not all this hysteria for the flu?

flu is closer to 0.13% , so you are only off by a factor of 30.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Unless it was the Spanish version.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The fking flu has a .01% mortality rate.

Coronavirus has a 2.3% mortality rate.

If IF Iran is being honest the mortality rate in Iran is.currently over 15%

You guys think your fkin funny till your kids and grandkids and yourself are drowning in your own viral mucous.

You thunk it's a 3rd world problem then you are FU KING STUPID!!

This [bleep] spreads as bad as the flu except for the small fact that its more contagious than the flu.

Look up the Spanish flu of 1918 fellas because that had a mortality rate of 2-3%. Were facing a very similar scenario here and it's at your door.

You can lead a horse...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by Musicianized
Its already here and spreading. You just don't know it yet.

Why is it spreading like wildfire in the past few days in S. Korea, where they squat to crap across 95% of the country, but it's not spreading like wild fire across Europe or countries bordering China "that have WHITE MAN PLUMBING.?

Again...I rest my case.

When did widespread testing for Covid-19 begin in the US?

Where is the MSM report showing an outbreak in the USA, like just happened in S. Korea, which wouldn't matter "when testing started...?

Where's the "outbreak"...in the USA?

We haven't really began testing yet for Covid-19 and the symptoms are similar to having the cold or flu. It is cold and flu season and there is no way to know whether or not an outbreak has started unless we actually begin widespread testing for it. It's not a surprise the MSM hasn't reported an outbreak yet simply because we still aren't prepared to look for it. Luck favors the prepared and we are woefully unprepared.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Why is it spreading like wildfire in the past few days in S. Korea, where they squat to crap across 95% of the country, but it's not spreading like wild fire across Europe or countries bordering China "that have WHITE MAN PLUMBING.?

Again...I rest my case.

Where is the MSM report showing an outbreak in the USA, like just happened in S. Korea, which wouldn't matter "when testing started...?

We haven't really began testing yet for Covid-19 and the symptoms are similar to having the cold or flu. It is cold and flu season and there is no way to know whether or not an outbreak has started unless we actually begin testing for it. It's not a surprise the MSM hasn't reported an outbreak yet simply becuase we still aren't prepared to look for it. Luck favors the prepared and we are woefully unprepared.

Speak for yourself Im ready as [bleep]. I told you guys a month ago to get your [bleep] around.

You can lead a horse...
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
It's only a pandemic in countries that don't have "White Man" plumbing.

If you're in a country that squats to crap...you're screwed. Ex: NO running water to flush turds away to a modern day sewer system or wash hands w/ soap, No Toilet paper, No Hygiene.

If you sit on a bowl made out of porcelain, and flush afterwards...you're good.

Turd world countries are screwed.

Spreading articles like this, from the idiots who write them and refuse to discuss "White man" plumbing in first world countries will contain the virus, only further depresses the stock market.

Why is the virus not spreading like wildfire in countries with "White Man" plumbing?

I rest my case...

What is happening in Italy then? And actually, I thought SOUTH Korea had pretty much joined the modern world.

Italy is proving why you don't let turd world Low IQ people into your first world country. They have "nothing" to offer, and bring no brain horsepower to add to / improve your society. Immigrants who traveled through infected areas brought it back, and it's spreading throughout the "immigrant" community where they still live like they did in their schit hole turd world country....squat to crap, and no hygiene.

Seoul Korea is first world plumbing. The majority of S. Korea is still Squat plumbing. That is why it is blowing up in the South East of S. Korea, far away from Seoul.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The fking flu has a .01% mortality rate.

Coronavirus has a 2.3% mortality rate.

If IF Iran is being honest the mortality rate in Iran is.currently over 15%

You guys think your fkin funny till your kids and grandkids and yourself are drowning in your own viral mucous.

You thunk it's a 3rd world problem then you are FU KING STUPID!!

This [bleep] spreads as bad as the flu except for the small fact that its more contagious than the flu.

Look up the Spanish flu of 1918 fellas because that had a mortality rate of 2-3%. Were facing a very similar scenario here and it's at your door.

The numbers across Europe, Canada, Australia, USA, countries bordering China, et. al, prove you wrong.

Squat to Crap = bad hygiene

Sit to crap = good hygiene

Turd World Plumbing = Pandemic

White Man Plumbing = No get sickee…

Iran, 15%... Squat to Crap = bad hygiene...Turd World Plumbing = Pandemic

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Again...I rest my case.

We haven't really began testing yet for Covid-19 and the symptoms are similar to having the cold or flu. It is cold and flu season and there is no way to know whether or not an outbreak has started unless we actually begin widespread testing for it. It's not a surprise the MSM hasn't reported an outbreak yet simply because we still aren't prepared to look for it. Luck favors the prepared and we are woefully unprepared.

Really?

You think you can "hide" what's happening in S. Korea or Italy here when you have cameras on cell phones, and social media to post it on?

Really?.....

Testing is apples to oranges here.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/02/25/cdc-coronavirus-test/#click=https://t.co/6sf2sTgSF3

Feb. 25, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST

Problems with a government-created coronavirus test have limited the United States’ capacity to rapidly increase testing, just as the outbreak has entered a worrisome new phase in countries worldwide. Experts are increasingly concerned that the small number of U.S. cases may be a reflection of limited testing, not of the virus’s spread.

While South Korea has run more than 35,000 coronavirus tests, the United States has tested only 426 people, not including people who returned on evacuation flights. Only about a dozen state and local laboratories can now run tests outside of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta because the CDC kits sent out nationwide earlier this month included a faulty component.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
If it gets into any large homeless community...it "will" spread like wildfire here, because again, homeless live like turd world...crap everywhere...no hygiene, no floaty the turdy down the drain.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Corona virus has about a 2% death rate, the flu has upwards of a 4% death rate. Why not all this hysteria for the flu?

No, the flu is about .004 to .007 death rate.

I knew there was a 4 in there somewhere. Damn decimal points.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've crapped in China and Korea. Haven't crapped in Italy, but I have crapped in Austria, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, and England. I have a cold.

Should I be worried?

Carpe' Scrotum
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Steve
I've crapped in China and Korea. Haven't crapped in Italy, but I have crapped in Austria, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, and England. I have a cold.

Should I be worried?

Your avatar shows you to be on the mend...just keep self-medicating...maybe add a little honey too.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Should I be worried?

Your avatar shows you to be on the mend...just keep self-medicating...maybe add a little honey too.

Good. I have bees and lots of honey.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Should I be worried?

have you washed your hands since? grin laugh

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Actually, in Italy, it is spreading in what are known as two of the "richest" towns in the country. It isn't restricted to squatty-potty places nor immigrants.

Poor hygiene certainly allows for faster transfer of viruses, but viruses are equal-opportunity infectors.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deerstalker

Should I be worried?

have you washed your hands since? grin laugh

Well...

Carpe' Scrotum
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Should I be worried?

Not unless you crap in yer pants.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Should I be worried?

Not unless you crap in yer pants.

Always a bad day when you crap your pants in China.

Carpe' Scrotum
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/02/25/cdc-coronavirus-test/#click=https://t.co/6sf2sTgSF3

Feb. 25, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST

Problems with a government-created coronavirus test have limited the United States’ capacity to rapidly increase testing, just as the outbreak has entered a worrisome new phase in countries worldwide. Experts are increasingly concerned that the small number of U.S. cases may be a reflection of limited testing, not of the virus’s spread.

While South Korea has run more than 35,000 coronavirus tests, the United States has tested only 426 people, not including people who returned on evacuation flights. Only about a dozen state and local laboratories can now run tests outside of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta because the CDC kits sent out nationwide earlier this month included a faulty component.

Where's the outbreak in the USA, like in S. Korea, China and the "immigrant community" in Italy?

It's not spreading like wildfire in the rest of Europe, or any of the other countries with White Man Plumbing, where it has been for over a month now.

You are refusing to answer that question. No way you could keep it off social media here.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

93 members (264mag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 308xray, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 17 invisible), 1,133 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,478
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.