Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
won't bore you with the details, but it all comes down to fecal matter...studies have shown

Last edited by sse; 02/25/20.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. 😄

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Musicianized
The fking flu has a .01% mortality rate.

Coronavirus has a 2.3% mortality rate.

If IF Iran is being honest the mortality rate in Iran is.currently over 15%

You guys think your fkin funny till your kids and grandkids and yourself are drowning in your own viral mucous.

You thunk it's a 3rd world problem then you are FU KING STUPID!!

This [bleep] spreads as bad as the flu except for the small fact that its more contagious than the flu.

Look up the Spanish flu of 1918 fellas because that had a mortality rate of 2-3%. Were facing a very similar scenario here and it's at your door.

As soon as the sun comes up I'll go check and look up into the sky. I will report if I find it falling or not.

Getting way ahead of ourselves.

Just like we did with the last thing, whatever that was that had me suiting up in biohazard stuff on medical calls, it was ebola I believe. Was supposed to be the end too...

This well could be, but I"ll be damned if I'm going to loose sleep over something I have no control over anyway.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
If errant turds are the problem, stay the hell out of the bathrooms in Walmart.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
This one seems like a bit bigger of a deal. I hope it turns out to be media hype. There is going to be some hurting folks from this deal.

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Actually, in Italy, it is spreading in what are known as two of the "richest" towns in the country. It isn't restricted to squatty-potty places nor immigrants.

Poor hygiene certainly allows for faster transfer of viruses, but viruses are equal-opportunity infectors.

Actually you are 100% wrong.

“Italy’s coronavirus outbreak continued to spread, bucking efforts to contain it mostly to two rural areas near Milan and Venice.”

You are wrong….not “IN” two cities. It is IN “rural” areas “close to” two big cities, Milan and Venice.

Gee, I wonder who lives in “rural” areas…..hmm….maybe poor immigrants…just saying

Near is not IN a city.

Try again.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronavirus-infections-increase-in-italy-11582632278

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Squidge

Says the guy who refuses to answer questions......

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

I answered clearly, you refused to acknowledge that the US isn't currently testing or monitoring for the spread of the coronavirus while South Korea is. Fecal transmission isn't the sole means of transmission of this virus.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JoeBob
[quote=NVhntr]Corona virus has about a 2% death rate, the flu has upwards of a 4% death rate. Why not all this hysteria for the flu?

If influenza had a 4% mortality rate, it would be difficult handle all the bodies.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/02/25/cdc-coronavirus-test/#click=https://t.co/6sf2sTgSF3

Feb. 25, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST

Problems with a government-created coronavirus test have limited the United States’ capacity to rapidly increase testing, just as the outbreak has entered a worrisome new phase in countries worldwide. Experts are increasingly concerned that the small number of U.S. cases may be a reflection of limited testing, not of the virus’s spread.

While South Korea has run more than 35,000 coronavirus tests, the United States has tested only 426 people, not including people who returned on evacuation flights. Only about a dozen state and local laboratories can now run tests outside of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta because the CDC kits sent out nationwide earlier this month included a faulty component.

Where's the outbreak in the USA, like in S. Korea, China and the "immigrant community" in Italy?

It's not spreading like wildfire in the rest of Europe, or any of the other countries with White Man Plumbing, where it has been for over a month now.

You are refusing to answer that question. No way you could keep it off social media here.

For the longest time I thought it might just be an annoying act, but I’m starting to think you’re actually stupid.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Its Pandelerium.

I am MAGA.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

I answered clearly, you refused to acknowledge that the US isn't currently testing or monitoring for the spread of the coronavirus while South Korea is. Fecal transmission isn't the sole means of transmission of this virus.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Now you're outright lying.

You never answered the question of where are the MSM stories, and videos on social media, proving there is an outbreak in the USA.

AGAIN, it doesn't matter if you're testing or not...the healthcare facilities would be overrun, and that's where the MSM would be reporting from to push the fear. Where are these stories and videos in the USA? Show the link to the post where you answered that question clearly?

You can't, because you just lied, and I just proved you are lying.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Its Pandelerium.

Around here that’s what we call it when somebody goes out to the garage and repeatedly slams their dïck in their car door.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by kingston
For the longest time I thought it might just be an annoying act, but I’m starting to think you’re actually stupid.

You just proved what intelligent people know...stupid people like you can think and they can even think they are smart, but just because you think you're smart, doesn't mean you're not stupid...when the overwhelming evidence proves you ARE stupid.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And another thread goes down the toilet.................

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston

You just proved what intelligent people know...stupid people like you can think and they can even think they are smart, but just because you think you're smart, doesn't mean you're not stupid...when the overwhelming evidence proves you ARE stupid.

So you’re not annoying and you’re not stupid?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I heard it was some sort of biological weapon thing and that it can stay “alive” for 9 days. So licking door knobs in China is probably not a good idea.

Since Trump messed with the tariffs, then wouldn’t it make sense that the factory that makes to toys for Happy Meals sneezed on everything, then when little Johnny gets his nuggets....he’s doomed?

Tinfoil?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by NVhntr
And another thread goes down the toilet.................

It always does when these alcoholic trolls start their crap with me...

"He is far from Stupid"

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Actually, in Italy, it is spreading in what are known as two of the "richest" towns in the country. It isn't restricted to squatty-potty places nor immigrants.

Poor hygiene certainly allows for faster transfer of viruses, but viruses are equal-opportunity infectors.

“Italy’s coronavirus outbreak continued to spread, bucking efforts to contain it mostly to two rural areas near Milan and Venice.”

You are wrong….not “IN” two cities. It is IN “rural” areas “close to” two big cities, Milan and Venice.

Gee, I wonder who lives in “rural” areas…..hmm….maybe poor immigrants…just saying

Near is not IN a city.

Try again.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronavirus-infections-increase-in-italy-11582632278

You don't know what you are talking about in this case at least.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Near is not IN a city.

Try again.

You don't know what you are talking about in this case at least.

Is that your standard canned response when somebody refutes your postings with facts?

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
651 members (01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 68 invisible), 2,806 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,654
Posts18,399,211
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.