Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Did you notice how little support BLoomberg has on DU?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hatari
...Did you notice how little support BLoomberg has on DU?

I don't think people are responding well to his efforts to buy his way in.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Vote for me and get stuff for free!!

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I hope I am wrong, we may be amazed how many votes one of the 'candidates" will get come November.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I hope I am wrong, we may be amazed how many votes one of the 'candidates" will get come November.

This. They are registering every warm body they can get their hands on, and you know almost all of them are going to make an uneducated decision.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Welcome once again to the wide world of Democrat politics! Tonight, three Jews, a homo, two feminists and an old senile man will compete against each other to see who can promise the most to the colored folks! This is a classic Democrat competition folks. Make sure not to miss it!

That's good stuff right there......I don't care who you are!

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It's gonna get ugly......

'...Bernie has all of this loopy stuff in his background, saying things like women get cancer from having too many orgasms or toddlers should run around naked and touch each other’s genitals to insulate — ...'

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This is priceless. These people can't help from lying.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The homo says he'll give the teachers more money because his husband is a teacher.

Wow, I'm really out of it.
I heard that last night,
And my thoughts were his wife!

Talk about being out of my element!

Thanks Bristoe, I missed the gag last night,
You brought it up, and I gagged this morning.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Democrat debates resemble monkey chitt fights.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by muffin
Does drawing in the right eyebrow higher than the left make you look smarter or something...

Arch villain...
Like the lady with the Dalmatians...
DeEvil?

Amy has got some weird problem with her left eyelid. Notice how she usually has her hair on the left side, falling just across the eye so you can't see it.
I remember in the first debate last year, she had her hair like that, and on occasion you could see she had a massive boil on the left eyelid.
Saw her this morning live on Morning Joe and you could see there is a big bulge on the left eyelid, she had makeup on it.

My girlfriend says this is a result of botched plastic surgery.

And yes she does draw the right eyebrow higher than the left. First of all, that is weird but most females do it, buy some product and just paint on a fake eyebrow. The female brain at work I don't get it.
Most women do that but why is her right eyebrow a half inch higher than the left. Her face looks weird.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Sad to see Biden. He is not all there mentally. He is really embarassing himself. Clearly not fit, mentally, to be President.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by muffin
Does drawing in the right eyebrow higher than the left make you look smarter or something...

Arch villain...
Like the lady with the Dalmatians...
DeEvil?

Amy has got some weird problem with her left eyelid. Notice how she usually has her hair on the left side, falling just across the eye so you can't see it.
I remember in the first debate last year, she had her hair like that, and on occasion you could see she had a massive boil on the left eyelid.
Saw her this morning live on Morning Joe and you could see there is a big bulge on the left eyelid, she had makeup on it.

My girlfriend says this is a result of botched plastic surgery.

And yes she does draw the right eyebrow higher than the left. First of all, that is weird but most females do it, buy some product and just paint on a fake eyebrow. The female brain at work I don't get it.
Most women do that but why is her right eyebrow a half inch higher than the left. Her face looks weird.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
150 million gun deaths since 2007? There's only about 2.5-2.7 million total deaths a year in the USA. That's somewhere less than 40 million total deaths in our country since that time, from any and all causes. Talk about telling some tall tales......

Now with even more aplomb
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack

He's gotta find some way to get a job.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Joe, and Bernie aught to be playing golf, fishing, trying to stay out of a nursing home. They are both my age.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FishinHank

This. They are registering every warm body they can get their hands on, and you know almost all of them are going to make an uneducated decision.

Ever Vigilant...
I am starting to hear too many references to a landslide...

Nobody get complacent...maybe that is what the dems are after with this chitshow..

Edit: Not to dampen the fun, but I started to worry after reading the last landslide in the series

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 02/26/20.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL, I missed the debate last night (Archery Leagues) so thanks to the play by play from Bristoe and others I'm caught right back up. Hilarious.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Granted she was a good candidate to vote against, but part of the election results in 2016 had to be complacency. Dems thought they had it in the bag.

Hope we’re not traipsing down that same path. Trumps term(s) need to outlive RBG’s life span. Lots at stake here.

I’d like to see Trump appoint Condeleza Rice to the SC. Isn’t she gay ? Take that Biden, black, woman and gay for the win ! 😂

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Joe, and Bernie aught to be playing golf, fishing, trying to stay out of a nursing home. They are both my age.

WABI FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Throws hat in ring for Dem Nomination!

Says. "IM AS QUALIFIED AS SANDERS OR BIDEN!!

PLUS MORE HANDSOME'!!

Story, p2.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,111 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,096
Posts18,464,125
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.