Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
...on FISA Court Abuse or the Historic Obama Spygate Scandal

Lindsey Graham has still refused to hold a single hearing on how the Mueller probe started.

On May 1, 2019 Lindsey Graham, the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, promised investigations on how the Mueller probe started.

He made the the comments during testimony by US Attorney General Bill Barr in front of the US Senate.

But Lindsey Graham lied.
Senator Lindsey Graham is a fraud.
Lindsey Graham has scheduled NO COMMITTEE HEARINGS on the largest political scandal in US history — the Spygate scandal.
Lindsey Graham has refused to call in any FBI, CIA, or State Department operatives who lied to the FISA Court and then spied on opposition candidate Donald Trump and then President Donald Trump.
Here is the list of the Senate Judiciary Committee hearings since Lindsey Graham made that lie back on May 1, 2019.

Recently Lindsey Graham announced he had requested the Department of Justice to prepare 21 former and current Obama officials to testify before the US Senate.

But this was just another bluff by Lindsey Graham.
As Paul Sperry reported — Despite promising for several months now to hold hearings on the FISA Abuses/ #SpyGate and Biden-Burisma/Ukraine interference scandals, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham still has no hearings scheduled, according to his committee calendar:

Lindsey Graham and the Republican Senate have refused to investigate the scandals against Trump.
Whose side are they on?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-or-the-historic-obama-spygate-scandal/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Honestly I'm not sure if Lindsey is beside the swamp,
Or part of it.

I think he's like a tree on dry land,
sucking his water from the swamp.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
All bark and no bite.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Is he not starting them this week?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Nothing Scheduled in Feb., March or any month for that matter.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/hearings?mode=calendar

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tpcollins
All bark and no bite.

He reminds me of the late John McCain. He needs to be primaried out by a conservative.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He talks a good line trash but he is just as guilt biden's son and everyone else taking kick backs.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Nothing Scheduled in Feb., March or any month for that matter.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/hearings?mode=calendar

I wonder how long until Martha and Maria get a clue he's FOS.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maria already knows he's full of crap. Watch her try to pin him down on when the hearings will be held.

He's kicking the can down the road.
Bartiromo vs Graham interview

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Somebody has pictures of him with a live boy or a dead girl in one hand, while holding a wad of cash in the other hand. Dude says, "Well, which one do you want? Cash enough to keep you in hot & cold running ladyboys...or evidence enough to destroy you?

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Morewood
Maria already knows he's full of crap. Watch her try to pin him down on when the hearings will be held.

He's kicking the can down the road.
Bartiromo vs Graham interview

The Interrupter Hannity, still pisses all over himself every time he has Ms Graham on his show.

Tic-Toc Hannity will never say anything bad or truthful about his "inside source" Ms Graham.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
I simply can not accept the OP's contention that Lindsey Graham has lied. Why that's just plain crazy.....

Everybody that SOB doesn't the difference between telling the truth and lying.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
He may be holding off for something Barr has in the works. I doubt that Graham would call in anyone about to be deposed by the DOJ.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
He may be holding off for something Barr has in the works. I doubt that Graham would call in anyone about to be deposed by the DOJ.

Don't take this the wrong way, but Graham will perpetually "be holding on for something." Same with Trey Gowdy, when he was a congresscriter. Those guys and their antics are boob bait for bubba. They exist to act like someone in the GOP cares about the GOP base of normal, decent Americans.

The GOP and its leadership despise decent, normal Americans. They just need to throw those they despise a bone every once in a while, while making noise like they are working for our interests.

Think about it: the GOP had (maybe still has) a pro-life plank in their platform. Been there since Reagan felt he needed the pro-life Christians on his side. Since then, no real movement. Heck, George Bush had a GOP senate & house, yet no pro-life laws were passed. Oh, talk-talk to the March for Life. But no action.

Then look at Trump's first two years. His biggest issue was immigration. Yip-yap, yip-yap about all the bad people crossing the border. What did he and the GOP pass when the GOP had control of both elected branches of gov't? Tax cuts for the super wealthy.

The GOP doesn't care about you. The GOP will never care about you. The GOP is the right hand slice of bread making up the kosher sandwich and they know who butters the bread. (Hint: It ain't you.)

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Then say so.

Tell the truth and while being interviewed by Tic-Toc Hannity admit that, "I will just have to wait until Barr and the DOJ are done with their investigations", or stay off the f*cken tube and quit telling America that you are going to start hearings next week, next month, maybe tomorrow , but rest assured I am on it .

He is a lying F*ck, pure plan and simple.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I suspect they aren’t going to do anything before November.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by doubletap
I suspect they aren’t going to do anything before November.

Word.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jfruser

Don't take this the wrong way, but Graham will perpetually "be holding on for something." Same with Trey Gowdy, when he was a congresscriter. Those guys and their antics are boob bait for bubba. They exist to act like someone in the GOP cares about the GOP base of normal, decent Americans.

The GOP and its leadership despise decent, normal Americans. They just need to throw those they despise a bone every once in a while, while making noise like they are working for our interests.

Think about it: the GOP had (maybe still has) a pro-life plank in their platform. Been there since Reagan felt he needed the pro-life Christians on his side. Since then, no real movement. Heck, George Bush had a GOP senate & house, yet no pro-life laws were passed. Oh, talk-talk to the March for Life. But no action.

Then look at Trump's first two years. His biggest issue was immigration. Yip-yap, yip-yap about all the bad people crossing the border. What did he and the GOP pass when the GOP had control of both elected branches of gov't? Tax cuts for the super wealthy.

The GOP doesn't care about you. The GOP will never care about you. The GOP is the right hand slice of bread making up the kosher sandwich and they know who butters the bread. (Hint: It ain't you.)

You raised some good points there.

Any way we cut it or slice it, DJT drug all of their asses up to the table and caused quite a few to “retire “.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jfruser

You raised some good points there.

Any way we cut it or slice it, DJT drug all of their asses up to the table and caused quite a few to “retire “.

Trump is a goofball blowhard and a Democrat from the 1980s in his political philosophy, such that it is. Think Tip O'Neil with a hot wife.

And I bet nobody is more surprised than he that he got elected. But Trump never "got the memo," has had no need of the hand-rubbers' cash, and assumed political party rhetoric was on the up & up and not just theater. As such has been a disruptive force. He has exposed several institutions and discredited them. He's like a combat load of red pill grenades, tossing them about willy-nilly as his whim or ego directs.

It has been entertaining and may end up being useful in the long run if he gets enough normal folk to see the reality so they can de-couple their hearts from a system designed to destroy and milk them until they and theirs die out.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
----Fred Rogers
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, you're pretty well eaten up with the TDS stupidity and a liar to boot. Why are all lieberals liars. Sheesh, it gets tiring.

8 yrs Zero-2300 pedophilia arrests. 3 years Trump-7500 pedophilia arrests.

8 million jobs added. Millions off the public dole. Highest home ownership since the 60s. Highest employment rates for blacks, Hispanics, women....

PS, he said many times he would win. Your lying friends said he had no chance.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/27/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (7x57Hunter, 10Glocks, Akhutr, batch, 10gaugemag, 13 invisible), 1,530 guests, and 851 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,227
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.