Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by RickyD
She'll likely be fine. The only people dying from this by what I have read are old people and those with respiratory issues.

This appears to be a hyped up nothing burger so the demoncrap lieberals can crash the economy, bless their little hearts.

Compromised people always bear the greatest risk, but it is hardly a nothing burger.

Yeah? Do tell. Outside the Chinese borders, who routinely kill their own people, how many have died of this virus? I haven't heard of any yet.

This from today's news:
• Cases worldwide: 81,000 (mainland China 78,000)
• Deaths worldwide: Nearly 2,800 (mainland China 2,715 deaths)
• Countries and territories with confirmed cases: at least 44
• Daily number of infections worldwide higher than in China
• Brazil confirms first case in Latin America

In 2019, there was an estimated 1,762,450 new cancer cases diagnosed and 606,880 cancer deaths in the United States.

You thinking it's bigger than cancer? This will be the joke of the decade and one that may cost Trump the election depending on how the demoncraps will play out this nothing burger.

Last edited by RickyD; 02/26/20.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by rong
You knew it was only a matter of time.
LAX has flights in and out of Asian countries,people all couped up on a 6-7 hr flight.

More like 13.5 hours. I have flown it 4 times in the last two years. It seems much longer.

And it sucks I flew it 3 times in one yr.. ruined me flying ever again

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i went to europe in college, had a can of beer explode in my lap

on the way back a bottle of chianti exploded in my luggage

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The current graphs & numbers...

Link

Phil

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I was just in LAX last week and everything looked normal, everyone was coughing all over each other. Typical day.

IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
The title is misleading. It was a South Korean flight attendant who flew into LAX, not an American flight attendant based in Los Angeles.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
She'll likely be fine. The only people dying from this by what I have read are old people and those with respiratory issues.

This appears to be a hyped up nothing burger so the demoncrap lieberals can crash the economy, bless their little hearts.
Exactly.... Average worldwide deaths/year re: influenza is about 60,000...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Think, Ricky. How many old people and those with respiratory issues may have been on that plane, and then how many other older people or at-risk people did THEY contact, and then how many...Do you get it now? It's CONTAGIOUS. And it's contagious before there are symptoms. If this can't be contained, it's going to rival influenza in deaths.

Yes, cancer kills a lot of people. But it is NOT contagious.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Why am I surprised? The last time I went through LAX a dot Indian was washing his feet in the restroom sink. LAX is a S-hole.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Did you miss the part where they already identified thirty other infections associated "with this group".

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The problem with this virus unlike the flu and pneumonia is there is no vaccine. It also has a long incubation period which causes it to spread faster. They have also found some of those who recover still carry the live virus and continue to spread it. Those who have died are smokers, older people, those with blood pressure, respiratory, and diabetics. This covers a lot of people. Those who have survived the full blown cases had to be on respirators for about a week. Otherwise they would have died. Do we have enough respirators in America? Hospitals right now are full of people due to heavy flu outbreaks that lead to pneumonia.

I disagree with Rush Limbaugh with what he said yesterday. It could get worse if we don't take it seriously. IF, big IF, everyone got the flu vaccine every year, and the pneumonia vaccine every 5 years as directed, there would be far, far fewer cases and deaths from them.

China's manufacturing has been shut down and will affect not only cell phones, but car parts. Fiat is going to shut down a factory and lay off workers in Europe because they can't get parts from China. 85% of our antibiotics are now made in China, as well as other medicines. About 80% of the N-95 masks are made in China, and there are already shortages.

This thing is far more serious than some people make it out to be. Trump is going to speak tonight about it.

Also, there are not enough test kits to test everyone. They only test those who have come in contact with someone who has it.

Last edited by Dixie_Dude; 02/26/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Syphilis......

Sick bassturd...🤣

Talkin' about sick bassturds..........you gonna make it to the gathering.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Greyghost
The current graphs & numbers...

Link

Phil

Wow, those charts indicate a 10% mortality rate. Equal to the Spanish flue. I hope someone is coming up with a vaccine and soon.

This thing could seriously deplete the membership rolls of this board. Most of us old codgers are in the high risk demographic.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
More like 3.4% based on total infected to deaths.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 257Bob
More like 3.4% based on total infected to deaths.

It is about 10% dead of resolved cases. 90% listed as recovered, 10% dead. There are a lot more sick, which do not count as resolved.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Lots of ways to die. This is a new one for sure though. This one is a bit concerning as it seems to be spreading quickly and no one can really trust any information coming out of China regarding it. China didn’t shut things down for the flu season so it’s interesting what they did with this. This is hurting them big time.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Yes, the mortality rate for those who have to go to the hospital is about 20%. NOT GOOD. Again, hospitals in the US are currently full dealing with flu and pneumonia cases. Spring is also the highest period people have heart attacks, so more hospitalizations.

I have had the flu and pneumonia prior to the mid-1990's. Was younger and just didn't bother. After getting pneumonia 2 years in a row. I started getting the flu shot. Haven't had the flu since, nor pneumonia. The shots do work. After I got 60, doc said I should take the pneumonia shot. So I did, this year I took another one. I am 66 and hardly ever get a cold anymore. So get your shots now to prevent side infections if you get the Corona virus. When your body is weak, you can get the flu or pneumonia as a side infection. The Corona virus is in the AIDS family of viruses, but is airborne, while AIDS is body fluid spread. Bad stuff.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Close the fuggin' borders.

Why it will stop nothing

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Far more serious is Trump having shut down and closed most of the nations health and welfare facilities, laid off and fired some 50% of the scientist and professionals that worked in those fields, and cut by some 45% of the CDC's budget. To top that off, the person in charge of vetting potential new hires is a 23 year old college drop-out who worked temporally as one of Trumps election aids. His immediate supervisor or boss is a 29 year old new hire with no experience who also was one of Trumps election aids. There's no one left in the country's disease control with any experience and authority to do anything as to handling this possible pandemic.

Phil

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Far more serious is Trump having shut down and closed most of the nations health and welfare facilities, laid off and fired some 50% of the scientist and professionals that worked in those fields, and cut by some 45% of the CDC's budget. To top that off, the person in charge of vetting potential new hires is a 23 year old college drop-out who worked temporally as one of Trumps election aids. His immediate supervisor or boss is a 29 year old new hire with no experience who also was one of Trumps election aids. There's no one left in the country's disease control with any experience and authority to do anything as to handling this possible pandemic.

Phil

it would save you a bunch of time to just type, "I'm a f ucking idiot" when you post

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,555 guests, and 708 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,520
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.