Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

https://www.livescience.com/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu.html

Death rate
So far this flu season, about 0.05% of people who caught the flu have died from the virus in the U.S., according to CDC data.

The death rate for COVID-19 appears to be higher than that of the flu.

In the study published Feb. 18 in the China CDC Weekly, researchers found a death rate from COVID-19 to be around 2.3% in mainland China. That's much higher than the death rate linked to flu, which is typically around 0.1% in the U.S., according to The New York Times.

Even so, the death rate for COVID-19 varied by location and an individual’s age, among other factors. For instance, in Hubei Province, the epicenter of the outbreak, the death rate reached 2.9%; in other provinces of China, that rate was just 0.4%. In addition, older adults have been hit the hardest. The death rate soars to 14.8% in those 80 and older; among those ages 70 to 79, the COVID-19 death rate in China seems to be about 8%; it’s 3.6% for those ages 60 to 69; 1.3% for 50 to 59; 0.4% for the age group 40 to 49; and just 0.2% for people ages 10 to 39. Nobody 9 and under has died of this coronavirus to date.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Sick
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Pat85
Test positive for what???

With paddler or goosey or maybe TDS disease

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Was it her laxity that caused her to test positive?

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Birdwatcher: Whoops!
With all the international travel and shipments I think trying to keep the Coronavirus out of the United States of America is going to extremely difficult if not impossible to do!
Better "batten down the hatches" me matey's!
I think I will spend a little more time in the very high valleys here in the Rocky Mountains - over my oft made trips to the west coast.
At least til this mini-plague eases off.
Hope that humanity can "endure" this latest scare (plague?).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RickyD
She'll likely be fine. The only people dying from this by what I have read are old people and those with respiratory issues.

This appears to be a hyped up nothing burger so the demoncrap lieberals can crash the economy, bless their little hearts.

Yeah, that Chinese dr who died looked really old and feeble. smile

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Far more serious is Trump having shut down and closed most of the nations health and welfare facilities, laid off and fired some 50% of the scientist and professionals that worked in those fields, and cut by some 45% of the CDC's budget. To top that off, the person in charge of vetting potential new hires is a 23 year old college drop-out who worked temporally as one of Trumps election aids. His immediate supervisor or boss is a 29 year old new hire with no experience who also was one of Trumps election aids. There's no one left in the country's disease control with any experience and authority to do anything as to handling this possible pandemic.

Phil

it would save you a bunch of time to just type, "I'm a f ucking idiot" when you post

Amen. Gayghost is pissed Trump isnt hiring commies.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Syphilis......

Sick bassturd...🤣

Talkin' about sick bassturds..........you gonna make it to the gathering.

They have gatherings at crematoriums? wink

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Far more serious is Trump having shut down and closed most of the nations health and welfare facilities, laid off and fired some 50% of the scientist and professionals that worked in those fields, and cut by some 45% of the CDC's budget. To top that off, the person in charge of vetting potential new hires is a 23 year old college drop-out who worked temporally as one of Trumps election aids. His immediate supervisor or boss is a 29 year old new hire with no experience who also was one of Trumps election aids. There's no one left in the country's disease control with any experience and authority to do anything as to handling this possible pandemic.

Phil

110,000 white supremacists greet Trump in India.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Well, this oughtta help the airline industry crazy

Just more liberal fear mongering. The goal is to use fear and panic to undermine Trump. Thanks for helping the left.

Sam......

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Phil

How'd they get so brown?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Phil

I'm sure glad you attached backup to your "facts".

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by mbhunt

Phil

I'm sure glad you attached backup to your "facts".

He's been listening to Biden.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Phil

Phildo the pathological liar chimes in again

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Phil

How'd they get so brown?

Uh, they were impersonating Indians.

Hey, dont question the facts of CNN. smile

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Well, this oughtta help the airline industry crazy

Just more liberal fear mongering. The goal is to use fear and panic to undermine Trump. Thanks for helping the left.

There has been an all out assault on air travel for the masses by these same leftist since that retard AOC was elected.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Wonder if the NBC crew that snuck outta ground zero (Wutang??) right as it was locked down. Routed through Korea??

Talk about liberal media putting the country at risk..

Think they went to a quarantine stop on the way back?

I have not hear any reports from "our crew held in a quarantine hospital"...

Hanco,

You are probably more likely to snap your ticker, or pop a brain bulb from listening to too much of the ridiculous left and mis-information spouted by the idiots in the "DNC parade of fools argue live on TV".

The a deep breath and paste their faces on your dartboard...
I kind of like you commentary..

OmotS

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 02/26/20. Reason: Hancock, stoopid

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I have family in the medical field and this [bleep] is serious. You think it's all hype by the media then you are in for a rude awakening.

If anything the media is in on not trying to spread panic.

I hope you don't know anyone on the flight with this flight attendant. Everyone on those who the fk knows how many flights, are now exposed, and guaranteed some infected and at this very moment walking around walmart somewhere infecting others.

It hasnt just killed old people. It has killed children, it has killed white people, it has killed chinese, Iranians etc.. and soon it will be killing many americans.

Keep acting like know it alls when you dont know $hit.

You can lead a horse...
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh by the way. It is now spreading in California.

Official Pandemic now fellas.

You can lead a horse...
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/26/health/coronavirus-cdc-usa.html

CDC confirms community spread. Person with no travel history to China tests positive.

You can lead a horse...
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i wonder where in cali

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

586 members (10gaugemag, 10GaugeKS, 1Longbow, 257 roberts, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,184 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,286
Posts18,448,796
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.