Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Biker to prospect: “Hey, there’s that guy, go fugg with him some more.”

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I figure if you presume to step on their turf even a little bit, you're gonna pi$$ 'em off, I mean these are people who shoot people over "Texas" rockers on their colors.

Not that they would necessarily shoot that guy, but I figure seeing him around town they might hassle him just for the entertainment value.

figured you would know who i was talking about.

And yet, some of their kids are the nicest people.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by renegade50
Sure the dude aint gonna be pleased being drug 3rd party into some
Schitt not even connected to him.

People on the down low dont like their name being used by others for schitt they aint involved in.

not when the vise president talks to him about it.

Uh, vice president or vise president. I'd be nervous if the vise pres was going to talk to me.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I figure if you presume to step on their turf even a little bit, you're gonna pi$$ 'em off, I mean these are people who shoot people over "Texas" rockers on their colors.

Not that they would necessarily shoot that guy, but I figure seeing him around town they might hassle him just for the entertainment value.

Prolly just more regular town folks, huh, Birdy? smirk smile

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

i ran with Robbie D when i was in my 20s his dad was Bob, Robbie was pretty ruthless.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Oh, we got scum, and future scum, to be sure. But I’ve taught three or four Bandido kids over the years that we’re just nice kids, knew em all four years thru high school. Not everyone wants a criminal lifestyle for their kids, even if they’re criminals themselves.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Good to hear. Thanks, Birdy. Oh, and take care out there in the jungle. I'm still not going to accept that it's normal, though. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Big myths about bad ass one per centers. If he was spec forces or an ex army ranger might be concerned

by a dumb ass punk.... one of my sons ex friends threatened him that his dad knows a 1%er and he was going to have him f-ck him up.i made a call, gave the name of the dad to who i know, now the so called friend of the dad is going to have a talk with the dad about his son using them to threaten people......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
DIdnt get threatened this week but had a customer call my job and lie about me. Today I went back in asked for the guy and asked him in person what it was I did that offended him so badly. He for some reason with me standing there couldnt remember calling on me. I said is there another manager here named Carl cause thats for sure the name they said and he was like no but I think it might have been a different store. I have been doing my job for 12 years and never had anyone complain about me. In fact at work they had to check twice to make sure it wasnt someone else the guy was talking about. The internet has made people pussies that have to take care of problems by proxy.

Last edited by k20350; 02/26/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Oh, we got scum, and future scum, to be sure. But I’ve taught three or four Bandido kids over the years that we’re just nice kids, knew em all four years thru high school. Not everyone wants a criminal lifestyle for their kids, even if they’re criminals themselves.
very true and some of those guys are business owners, lawyers etc.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Big myths about bad ass one per centers. If he was spec forces or an ex army ranger might be concerned

I guess ya don’t have to be in a club or organization to do murder, deal large quantities of drugs, engage in extortion, sex slavery etc etc. But it prob’ly helps if you are. Strength in numbers and all that.

Also, IIRC you don’t gain membership into these things by helping little old ladies across the street

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by k20350
DIdnt get threatened this week but had a customer call my job and lie about me. Today I went back in asked for the guy and asked him in person what it was I did that offended him so badly. He for some reason with me standing there couldnt remember calling on me. I said is there another manager here named Carl cause thats for sure the name they said and he was like no but I think it might have been a different store. I have been doing my job for 12 years and never had anyone complain about me. In fact at work they had to check twice to make sure it wasnt someone else the guy was talking about. The internet has made people pussies that have to take care of problems by proxy.
that's the way to do it. if my son's ex friend had balls he would of fought my son instead of having his dads so called Bandito friend come after him. now his dad will have to have a talk with him, and i'm talking about a 24 year old pussy.i think his dad sent him to Houston to be rid of him.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I guess ya don’t have to be in a club or organization to do murder, deal large quantities of drugs, engage in extortion, sex slavery etc etc. But it prob’ly helps if you are. Strength in numbers and all that.

Also, IIRC you don’t gain membership into these things by helping little old ladies across the street
i could tell you story's about strippers, they owned all the clubs back in the day and my brothers were bartenders or bouncers.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Your stories are probably better than mine.

When I went off to college my cousin who is more like my brother went out west looking to become an actual biker. Prospected and everything. He always had a heart murmur growing up but the drugs in his lifestyle made it worse so he had to go into the hospital for open heart surgery.

Shortly before that was to happen one biker shot and killed another at one of their parties. The cops told him if he didn’t testify he was going to jail. Of course if he did testify he was a dead man. And he has to go into the hospital for open-heart surgery. Meanwhile his hot Puerto Rican wife was fooling around with his best friend.

So he goes into surgery and the first person he sees when he comes to afterwords is his wife who tells him that she wished he had died on the operating table. So as soon he could my cousin fled the state and went back home to his brother’s trailer in New York State where he was effectively hiding out.

At this moment in time I too returned to New York state from where I have been living in New Mexico, to see my family again before I took off for Africa. And there was my cousin, who is more like my brother, with a big freaking Frankenstein incision down the middle of his chest, looking out the window every time a car went by in case it was the Cops.

At least his best friend was considerate enough to ship him back his Harley, motorcycles being important after all.

That’s where I left him when I left, but in the years I was gone I guess whatever happened all blew over and was over. Now he’s fat and married and still alive, and still is my brother.So I guess it’s all good.

Dang, nary a stripper in this whole story, his wife was pretty hot tho 🙂

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

i ve dealt with them for 27 years. Been in many club houses .They were quick to snitch on their brothers and always picked weak victims like drug addicted women who couldn't or would not fight back. If you separated from the group, like most cowardly bullies, they were very weak. I guess that is why they sought out a group for meaning in their lives. Most were weak drug addicts or alcoholics.

Was not impressed. Compared to guys in the military they were pussies but as a school teacher you would know better

Last edited by ribka; 02/26/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Your stories are probably better than mine.

When I went off to college my cousin who is more like my brother went out west looking to become an actual biker. Prospected and everything. He always had a heart murmur growing up but the drugs in his lifestyle made it worse so he had to go into the hospital for open heart surgery.

Shortly before that was to happen one biker shot and killed another at one of their parties. The cops told him if he didn’t testify he was going to jail. Of course if he did testify he was a dead man. And he has to go into the hospital for open-heart surgery. Meanwhile his hot Puerto Rican wife was fooling around with his best friend.

So he goes into surgery and the first person he sees when he comes to afterwords is his wife who tells him that she wished he had died on the operating table. So as soon he could my cousin fled the state and went back home to his brother’s trailer in New York State where he was effectively hiding out.

At this moment in time I too returned to New York state from where I have been living in New Mexico, to see my family again before I took off for Africa. And there was my cousin, who is more like my brother, with a big freaking Frankenstein incision down the middle of his chest, looking out the window every time a car went by in case it was the Cops.

At least his best friend was considerate enough to ship him back his Harley, motorcycles being important after all.

That’s where I left him when I left, but in the years I was gone I guess whatever happened all blew over and was over. Now he’s fat and married and still alive, and still is my brother.So I guess it’s all good.

Dang, nary a stripper in this whole story, his wife was pretty hot tho 🙂

lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

i ve dealt with them for 27 years. Been in many club houses .They were quick to snitch on their brothers.

Was not impressed. Compared to guys in the military they were pussies but as a school teacher you would now better

Naah, you would know more’n I do.

There’s a saying : “If you hang around with dogs you’re gonna get fleas.” I expect that goes double for outlaw bikers. I was often at the same events during my motorcycle period but I figured if those guys never even knew I existed I was better off.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

i ve dealt with them for 27 years. Been in many club houses .They were quick to snitch on their brothers.

Was not impressed. Compared to guys in the military they were pussies but as a school teacher you would now better

Naah, you would know more’n I do.

There’s a saying : “If you hang around with dogs you’re gonna get fleas.” I expect that goes double for outlaw bikers. I was often at the same events during my motorcycle period but I figured if those guys never even knew I existed I was better off.

Other than terrorizing weak helpless victims like drug addicted and abused women what have one per centers done worthwhile or meaningful in their loser lives?

oh they run mexican meth and heroin so they must be admired

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
In the 30+ years I spent teaching skilled trades, the students I remember best fell into two categories- - - - -the graduates of GM, Ford, Chrysler, and a few other factory training programs who went on to have successful careers fixing anything that rolls, floats or flies, and the graduates of River Bend prison and a few other facilities in the Tennessee Corrections Department system. The hundreds of mediocre students in the middle quickly faded from memory, but a few of the ones on the top and the bottom rungs of society have kept in touch over the years. Being friendly with both groups has had its advantages at times!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I've had pretty much the same experience.

MOLON LABE
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (22250rem, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1moredeer, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,154 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,236
Posts18,466,731
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.