Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
yeah mike they are not good people, but its good to have them on your side sometimes.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I won't judge them. I don't have many friends, but the ones that I do have are like brothers closer than blood kin.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A real badass doesn't want some punk using his name to threaten people because he can't take care of his own problems.

A genuine badass would laugh it off, and tell the punk in no uncertain terms to never do that again, or he was going to be the focus of a prime example of badassery. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Other than terrorizing weak helpless victims like drug addicted and abused women what have one per centers done worthwhile or meaningful in their loser lives?

oh they run mexican meth and heroin so they must be admired

You forgot about the toy runs at Christmas grin

Anyways.... do you remember the movie “Easy Rider”?

Back then us pimply dweebs actually took that movie seriously, we all had the Captain America poster of Peter Fonda on our wall, that movie comes across as comedy now.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
yeah mike they are not good people, but its good to have them on your side sometimes.

Dang Rog, I woulda thought when they get scared they call YOU 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Dang Rog, I woulda thought when they get scared they call YOU 🙂

That's true. Knowing Roger would be my Ace in the Hole.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My alcoholic drug using biker brother/cousin married my actual brother’s former girlfriend, joined AA and NA, and got a job as a Teamster through his FiL. He’s still married and makes more money retired than I do working.

My alcoholic actual brother who almost got Article 15’d out of the Army for drinking and wrecked four cars in his day turned his life around in AA, found work in a rehab where he met and married the daughter of a millionaire 13 years his junior. He volunteers in the Patriot Guard, is still married and makes more money retired than I do working.

My fault; forget all that college/Peace Corps crap, I shoulda just become an alcoholic biker......

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Big myths about bad ass one per centers. If he was spec forces or an ex army ranger might be concerned

I guess ya don’t have to be in a club or organization to do murder, deal large quantities of drugs, engage in extortion, sex slavery etc etc. But it prob’ly helps if you are. Strength in numbers and all that.

Also, IIRC you don’t gain membership into these things by helping little old ladies across the street

i ve dealt with them for 27 years. Been in many club houses .They were quick to snitch on their brothers and always picked weak victims like drug addicted women who couldn't or would not fight back. If you separated from the group, like most cowardly bullies, they were very weak. I guess that is why they sought out a group for meaning in their lives. Most were weak drug addicts or alcoholics.

Was not impressed. Compared to guys in the military they were pussies but as a school teacher you would know better

That’s been pretty much my experience with em too. I’ve been around outlaw bikers since the early 80’s. I’ve been friendly with individuals and bought and sold bike parts but they can certainly be jerks when the group dynamic takes over.

I never could figure out why a criminal organization would wear uniforms. Seemed stupid to me as a kid and it still does.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I guess I've lived a VERY sheltered life.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Got back jumped by a low life at the truck stop in Tok Alaska. Fourtanatly for me another trucker saw it and helped me. He gave that low life a good lesson in manners!!!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, the first time he called it kinda freaked me out, all those threats and how he belongs to a bike gang and has been to prison, and was such a bad MFer etc etc
so I was nice and tried to keep him from being angrier,
But the 2nd call I got pissed and told him " you just do whatever the fugg you think you gotta do" and hung up on him.
It was sort of worrisome and I stayed armed awhile but I guess I called his bluff because I never heard another word.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Why would anyone make threats if he really intended to actually do something? I'd much rather be able to sucker punch somebody I was really pizzed at without giving him any warning. If somebody's making those kinds of threats, he's probably bluffing.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Same reason bikers wear uniforms most likely. If you’re really out to get somebody, keep quiet and hide in the bushes. If you want to be a criminal, don’t wear clothes that identify you as such.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
it has nothing to do with me, and i know what they are , just about someone using them to make threats using them.i do know a few of them and most just like to go about their business.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (6mmCreedmoor, 1_deuce, 257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 16 invisible), 1,645 guests, and 949 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.