-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wonder why his back hurt? His co workers said he dicked off watching movies on his iPhone many hours a day. Sounds like a lazy knnngro that got mad for being called out

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by slumlord
Wonder why his back hurt? His co workers said he dicked off watching movies on his iPhone many hours a day. Sounds like a lazy knnngro that got mad for being called out

He'd been in two major car accidents years ago.

I've worked with his type in the plant. Management lets em slide, they don't want to create waves. Groids and females got away with it, a few crackers too.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Queers are off limits discipline wise too.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Coors musta been union shop

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by renegade50
You got all types of stuff on the news today.

Been watching fox news since around 930 am.

Aint seen 1 blurb about this......

Wrong color gun. Wrong color shooter.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Jiggaboos go crazy if ya take 'em up north in the frozen tundra.

Everybody down south tried to tell them crazy yankees that back before they kicked off the war between the states.

But they wouldn't listen.

Next thing yanno the Yankees are dealing with Chicago, Baltimore, and Detroit. Now it's Milwaukee too.

You want 'em?,.....you got 'em.

Congratulations.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hookeye
Queers are off limits discipline wise too.

That ain't no schidt. Had a dyke walk off the job and not come back for ten years because her lover left her, got married to a man and had a baby. Eventually she filed a claim with EAP, daddy was a lawyer and they brought her back. Unqualified to even sweep the floors they made her the coordinator because no one else wanted the job. I heard a rumor that they were going to force me to train her on programming/ running CNC mills and lathes before I retired. I told them good luck with that, let me know how that works out for you.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Forty years ago Milwaukee had very few negros. But the word went out in Chicago, just down the road, that welfare benefits were better in Milwaukee.
All you had to do was to move 100 miles down the road and you got a $200 a month welfare increase. Milwaukee got overrun with Chicago negro welfare types. The Wisconsin Yankees were a little slow to figure out that welfare scum would move into a different state, just to get an increase in benefits.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Milwaukee got overrun with Chicago negro welfare types. The Wisconsin Yankees were a little slow to figure out that welfare scum would move into a different state, just to get an increase in benefits.

It's a Nagger problem, not a Yankee problem......

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Forty years ago Milwaukee had very few negros. But the word went out in Chicago, just down the road, that welfare benefits were better in Milwaukee.
All you had to do was to move 100 miles down the road and you got a $200 a month welfare increase. Milwaukee got overrun with Chicago negro welfare types. The Wisconsin Yankees were a little slow to figure out that welfare scum would move into a different state, just to get an increase in benefits.

40 years ago would be 1980.

Milwaukee had riots in 1967. Were only the "very few" rioting?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny how this shooting is fading out of the news cycle so quickly. When it first occurred I knew that an evil, so-called "assault rifle" wasn't used because that would have gotten the majority of news coverage. Then I found out the shooter was a black guy...... There's another thing that doesn't fit the narrative..... Then on a radio talk show this morning I actually heard that the shooter was also a democrat......... Don't know if that's a fact but I would place a bet that it's true based on how it has faded out from the news cycle, and in an election year, even. Now try to imagine if the shooter had been a white, registered republican, who voted for Donald Trump in his last election.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
4 of 5 dead are white males and the shooter was a black guy. That'll be about the last we hear of it in the news.

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Crazy black Democrats don’t garner near as much media attention as crazy white Republicans.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Figured so. Not a single article I checked had a pic of the shooter. We are adrift and soon to go over the falls, it would appear.

C'mon. You know the MSM isn't going to air this out. Doesn't fit the narrative.

Wrong color, psychological problems, wrong political lean. You get: Crickets.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This thing has disappeared quicker than a bucket of fried chicken at a NAACP meeting.

Surely it could not be because the shooter was Black and most of the victims White?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr
This thing has disappeared quicker than a bucket of fried chicken at a NAACP meeting.

Surely it could not be because the shooter was Black and most of the victims White?

off course it's because the shooter was black and the victims white....... and don't call me Shirley

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Only white dudes commit mass shootings.

Da white mans an his guns

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Rather than mentioning he was paranoid & thought people were breaking into his house & moving his chairs around, they spread this shlt instead:

The Associated press reports that neighbors of Ferrill say he enjoyed building guns.

Ferrill's 82-year-old neighbor Erna Roenspies says he often talked about how he enjoyed assembling guns from parts he ordered through the mail. She also says he was a gentleman and she considered him like her son.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by aalf

Rather than mentioning he was paranoid & thought people were breaking into his house & moving his chairs around, they spread this shlt instead:

The Associated press reports that neighbors of Ferrill say he enjoyed building guns.

Ferrill's 82-year-old neighbor Erna Roenspies says he often talked about how he enjoyed assembling guns from parts he ordered through the mail. She also says he was a gentleman and she considered him like her son.

No hidden agenda there... whistle

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

426 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 257_X_50, 39 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,411
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.