Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
My Leopold scopes work better than my Nightforce scopes for hunting. Nightforce scopes don't work worth a darn shooting towards the sun for me. I usually stick with what works for me and when it doesn't I'll try something else.

Life is good live it while you can.
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Judman
If anyone has a unreliable 2.5-8 leupold they wanna sell, let me know. It’s weird how well they hold their value though..😂

How about a 1.75-6 Vari-X III Matte Duplex?

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don’t make a difference what anyone runs to me, but finding a whopping 6 (six) guys that wanted to buy a leupold and acting like that’s noteworthy is LOL funny.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by starsky
Don’t make a difference what anyone runs to me, but finding a whopping 6 (six) guys that wanted to buy a leupold and acting like that’s noteworthy is LOL funny.

That most certainly will make the 24hour Campfire Leupold bashers run and hide....Just watch....

Last edited by battue; 02/27/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by horse1
If anyone has a unreliable 2.5-8 leupold they wanna sell, let me know. It’s weird how well they hold their value though..😂

Obliged bud, I’ll stick with the 2.5-8, 358 meat rifle... I’m gonna order some flat bills, Sitka gear, dbm with big clips, maybe bleach my scalp blonde, video everything, have big worthless turrets and dots all over my crosshairs!!!

Maybe I’ll kill bucks like this!!! Haha
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
1.75-6 came upon a rifle I wanted at a price such that I didn't want to argue or attract any attention, I just wanted to pay and leave. I had no intention of keeping the 1.75-6.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Who is the most respected shooter/killer at the campfire? Pat (scenarshooter)? Wonder what his experience is with Leupold? (Spoiler, Leupold lovers won't like it)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Who is the most respected shooter/killer at the campfire? Pat (scenarshooter)? Wonder what his experience is with Leupold? (Spoiler, Leupold lovers won't like it)

Dayum...Now, you’re just trying to end any threads about Leupold forever by playing that card...grins 😎

PS, I want to play “who’s the best killer”....I’m going with EHG elkhuntinguide

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Wonder what EHG's experience with Leupold is? I don't recall him ever weighing in. But I got a clue.......

edited:

Too funny.

Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide

After I noticed you had a leupy on board I figured we needed to be within that 30 yard range... It was a great stalk, nice goat and an awesome shot... most of all it was a fun time and a very enjoyable hunt... Thank you... Stay safe brother...

Last edited by ctsmith; 02/28/20.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
And yet more tags are cut every year by Leupold users than what Scenarshooter uses. Their experiences in total mean less than his sample of a few?

Very similar to VarmintGuys analogy. "I sold six used Leupolds, so you Campfire bashers are not having any negative influence on the world stage.." Neither example is representative of the whole....

Last edited by battue; 02/28/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler
IC B3

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Obliged bud, I’ll stick with the 2.5-8, 358 meat rifle... I’m gonna order some flat bills, Sitka gear, dbm with big clips, maybe bleach my scalp blonde, video everything, have big worthless turrets and dots all over my crosshairs!!!

Dayum that’s a toad!

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I have a VX-3 2.5-8x36 Glossy in the Classifieds right this minute.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Sounds like you are describing the Leupold representative who did the podcast to "address" their tracking concerns....😅

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Referencing my earlier post, has anyone ever used another repair site to have an older Leupold worked on? Does such a business even exist? I did try a Google search and didn't come up with much.

Leupold can't repair/replace a "separated" objective lens in my Vari-X 3-9 compact. I'm just not enamored with the replacement options currently in the line-up.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This thread demands the inclusion of Billy, Dusty and Frank (Zed Zed Top), doin' their interpretation of Jimi Hendrix' Foxy Lady.

William Shakespeare wrote about the mis-ocularity problems years ago. He collaborated with Nostradamus, and we got this warning.

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Leo, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Leo.

You know you're a little heartbreaker...

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I tend to form my own opinions, women, trucks, fish poles, color of my house, kinda shorts I like, binoculars, rifle actions, if I shave my cock n balls, when I take a shiit.... I’ll be go to hell if I’m gonna let some www dummy I’ve never met sway what scopes I run, especially when I’ve killed a hellava lot more critters than the vast majority of the bitchers with said scope... bend your flat bills, pull up your Sitka britches and quit worrying what others like... 🖕🏿🖕🏿🤙

It appears this wasn’t very clear?? 🤭🤭

I’m glad pat likes S&B and EHG likes whatever, they’re the ones spending their $$. I’m happy the folks buy what they want and what works for them..

PS where’s my 2.5-8 for $100?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Leupold threads are the gift that keeps on giving.

Greg, if we would have only saved the Leupold Campfire Exclusive Presentation. Years of entertainment in that one. Out of principle alone, if NF ever pulls that crap I'll sell them all.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Thank God back when David was throwing stones at Goliath he didn't have a Leupold, think where we would be today if the rock would have missed the Philistine. I pretty sure, no I'm positive he had Weaver. laugh

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I guess I’m having a very hard wondering why people give a fuuck what others use? Geez I even enjoy my pile o shiit rar American. 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Because it's the Internets.

I think it should start with a mass panic. Thousands running into the streets screaming. Riots. Whole blocks of houses being set on fire. Cities should be turned into giant prisons, a la Escape From New York. Hospitals and churches vandalized. There are so many things that you can do with people who don't use the optics you use.

Or you can do what the generations before you did: buy something that you like, and get on with your life.

[Linked Image from dictionary.com]

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 56 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,323
Posts18,468,478
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.