24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...it's THE Drooling Fhuqktard Trifecta! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hmmmmmm,a light one?!? That'd be "difficult". Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Seems you could reduce shank and barrel length,dupe contour,spec a throat length,opt Lapooey brass and drive a .530BC Magfed Smooch at Skookum velocity,less ANY of your Drooling Retarded Schit. Hint.

I reckon the windshield alone,would get 'er to the 1350yd line and the Transonic Slip is only at 1570yds,in a typical atmosphere(you gals will NEED to Re-Google). Hint. LAUGHING!

Kinda like fish in a barrel,all things considered and extrapolated to you DUMB Fhuqks. Hint.

LAUGHING!

'Course,I do same in S/A too. Hint.

Bless your hearts for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
BP-B6

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Hint.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Schit Rifle.

Schit Chambering

Schit brass.

Hint. Congratulations?!?

Not that I don't enjoy the Haybale & Crockett "Adventures",on the inside of the fence. Hint. Laughing!

A 243 Kreedmire smokes everything cited,simply due mechanics and brassly splendors. Boolits matter wayyyyyyyy more than headstamps.

Hint.

Laughing!.....................

Stfu

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You be certain to plagiarize,with the Sweet "Satisfactions" of your GoogleFu. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying to do your best,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have",to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Kchuntis,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that besides being a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You "forgot",about your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again. Ain't it a hoot though,that you are powerless in the refrain to read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining. You Drooling Fhuqktards are a hoot!

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Fotis
Schit Rifle.

Schit Chambering

Schit brass.

Hint. Congratulations?!?

Not that I don't enjoy the Haybale & Crockett "Adventures",on the inside of the fence. Hint. Laughing!

A 243 Kreedmire smokes everything cited,simply due mechanics and brassly splendors. Boolits matter wayyyyyyyy more than headstamps.

Hint.

Laughing!.....................

Stfu

please don't quote him. When you use the block button his useless rants only show up when you quote him

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Clair V.D.

You MAGNIFICENT Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,at least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my consuming soooooooo much,of your every day,as you repeatedly meltdown. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining. You Brokedick Drooling Fhuqktards are a hoot!

Hint.

LAUGHING!........

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I remember ol stick talking me off the 240 ledge many years ago. Thanks for that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Browsing this thread I feel like I'm stumbling across one of the so called "wonders of the world". Just cant seem to put a number on it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Browsing this thread I feel like I'm stumbling across one of the so called "wonders of the world". Just cant seem to put a number on it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joel,

The 240 Turdby,don't bring anything worth a fhuqk,to the fray...mainly because mechanics matter.

It's tough on Imaginary Pretend Ignore too!

Laughing!...................

Scam1,

Ain't it a hoot,that your "best" is sooooo very fhuqking HILARIOUSLY shy of the mark...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now as Wonders go...

If/when talking Ascending Splendors,it'd be #1 and #2. With gravity in effect and descending,it'd be #7 and #8. Hint. Laughing!

Beings #1 and #8 Ascending/Descending has been covered,I reckon it only "fair" to muse a couple few particulars of #2 and #7. S/A 700 based,wearing Marty's double lugged and extended 1913. Brux 8" RPM and prolly in LFB,were I forced to speculate. Colin's AICS footprint and no binders here. Hint. Laughing!

Typical Safe Queen. Hint. LAUGHING!

You make a good point on accident,in that the Pixels are simply fhuqking Magnificent. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Stick,
What's with all the yellow tape for and aft ?
Sealing caps , or ??

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cant stop thinking maybe tourette syndrome comes into play.....

Impressive collection anyways.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Cant stop thinking maybe tourette syndrome comes into play.....

Impressive collection anyways.

Stick has an archive of photos Hint. Rick keeps the sorry POS for amusement purposes.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Stick - if bullets matter more than head stamps, why does the 240 suck and the 6mm Creed is great? Assuming you load the same bullets the 240 should do everything the Creed does with more speed or less pressure. Given the belt and "double Venturi" shoulder are mere marketing ploys from decades back, I don't get why one is great and the other sucks.

“Lighten up Francis”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
scattermatic,

The tape started as an inside joke,when someone went to unscrew the "sun shade" and had an objective lens tumble out "surprisingy". Hint. Laughing!

Then it were to color code Models,then I got too many to keep track of,so it's just to give Windowlicking CLUELESS Fhuqks sumptin' to Whine about and it do so exceptionally! That despite keepin' subtentions jivin' with erectors on Illuminatti's,B&C's sealed on everything,pinning ocular focus and Trail Breakin' in general. Hint. LAUGHING!

Nice to mix it up,for the Whiners. Hint.

Compliments High Grade Walnut and Rust Bluing too. Hint. LAUGHING!

Handy for bedding too,if/when catchin' a 'lug on a Vudoo. Say THAT fast,twice. Hint. LAUGHING!

Handy for Crowning Operations too and the extrapolations associated. Hint. LAUGHING!

Helps keep rifles DRY too. Hint. LAUGHING!

Amongst other uses. Hint.

ScagMam,

You'd do well to leave the thinking to others and simply shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Thank me later.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Oldelkkchunt,

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Whining Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You 'forgot" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore yet again,as you feast ravenously upon my EVERY word and EVERY Splendid Pixel,you poor poor(literally) Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining...if only because it's your ONLY "move".

Hint.

Laughing!................

vicky,

If everything was the "same" and "equal",then everything would simply perform alike...but dat ain't Reality(nor close). Hint. Congratulations?!?

The 240 Turdby is a belted Goat Fhuqk,shunned to "flaunt" Dog Schit brass,a Retarded Twist Rate and a Pole Vault to the lands,while being an EPIC Goat Fhuqk in anything with more than (2) locking lugs. Hint.

It's RPM precludes it from launching any boolits that rate a fhuqk. Flipside bein',there's never been a Kreedmire rattle off the truck,that will not do the opposite and by literal design. That long before Dog Schit brass,Schit Rifles and The Pole Vault. HINT.

Which JUST "might" be why I simply proffered a VASTLY superior route,which circumvents all things 240 Turdby Goat Fhuqk. Lapooey hulls are single pass operation and ALL things Weatherby are hilarious in comparison. One gets to drive a false shoulder for positive headspace,from the first to last yerk of the trigger. Throating jives nicely and by literal design. There of course bein' no downside,for superior performance,for less jingle,in like action length. I'd MUCH rather shoot a High RPM 6BR over a Retard Twisted 240 Turdby and likely prolly do. Hint. Laughing!

I get it,that you don't/can't get it and that is the only fhuqking reason,why this schit is ohhhhhh soooooooooo very fhuqking reliably HILARIOUS. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!........................

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
'Stick. do you mark your own barrels as to chambering?

The stamping is meticulous! Love the "Laser Beam".

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ok.
What kind of tape you using ?
Electrical, as it's shiny ?
Did the same on my windage turret with the rubber leg cap.
Mil/mil, dont need no stinking windage knob !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There's a Gregorian Monk that lives 'round the hill and he chisels whims,in exchange for Fresh Chants. Win/Win. Hint. LAUGHING!

As far as tape goes(which is ALL the way),it's 3M or bust(literally). Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Thank me later.......................

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
The Monk does good work. I assume your prose was a worthy exchange.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He done GOOD on the trade,that is for sure.

Always wondered about one of them there Seex Kreedmire's. Hint

LAUGHING!...............

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
173 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 14 invisible), 1,467 guests, and 830 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,909
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.