Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
We are going away folks. Pack your [bleep]. We won't be around in 20 years. They don't need to take your guns when there's no dollars to support fish and game infrastructure.

Read today that Arkansas was down 500K in license sales alone over last year. What a great development! Less duck and hog hunters!

Y'all keep on.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by RUM7

Hunting is dying. Look at the statistics. ..

Complete horsesh!t. Maybe hunting is 'dying' in NoCal, but it ain't here.
I hear this more and more and see more and more hunters afield every year.

Find another talking point.

Ok, just ignore the data. Go with what your own eyes tell you. I'm sure thats a more accurate approach. Throw in a little ad hominem for good measure. Well done.

That's exactly what I'll do.
One can't travel 50 yards in this state without rubbing elbows with someone else, particularly non-residents.
The statistics shown by others here are RELATIVE.
After you find a new talking point, grow a pair. This stuff ain't personal, it's simple banter.

Re. the horsesh!t ....er 'data' ....part of your posting:
"According to data from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Idaho hit a record-high number of paid hunting license holders in 2019: 295,281."
Read more here: https://www.idahostatesman.com/outdoors/hunting/article240430411.html#storylink=cpy

Bump for RUM7.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The BHA dik beaters should go listen to the kifarucast episode 240. Then go look at the data bha provides vs. the wild sheep foundation and/or rmef.

Oh and also where their money comes from and where its spent...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BHA is totally a left-wing, anti-everything-but-wilderness Green front. Spawned by Trout Unlimited staffers, then the larger Green funders discovered them and started funding it. Young gullibles love it.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
R
R
That’s one show I can a actually stand to watch. He gets out there and gets it done.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
The BHA dik beaters should go listen to the kifarucast episode 240.

Is that on the Kifaru website? Not a dikbeater, asking for a friend.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I would check whatever you use to listen to podcasts (podbean, podcast addict, etc).

Or maybe google kifarucast if your jitterbug doesn't play podcasts (just joking, but that was funny).

I honestly dont know if they have a stand alone site or of its attached to kifaru.net.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I couldn't find it using "episode 240" does the episode have a name?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
I couldn't find it using "episode 240" does the episode have a name?

https://kifaru.net/kifarucast/

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
A misguided friend gave me the complete set of their cook books. Currently those are in a box in the shed. Just not worth even looking at.

Sam......

IC B3

W
wat Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
It would appear that many people here either refused to listen to or were unaware that Steven Rinella put out a response, himself, to all of the Chernin group and 2nd Amendment accusations. So here it is, straight from the horses mouth:

Steven Rinella Statement Chernin Group and 2A

I enjoy the show as well as the podcast. I am a millennial, without most of the side effects, and I think Rinella does a great job reaching the younger generations like myself. Even a fair amount my friends who are not hunters enjoy the show and have started asking me if I have some venison or wild pig to bring to the BBQ. All in all I think Steven Rinella is a positive for the hunting community.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I enjoy the show ,,Looks like he is having fun out there ,not hurting anyone that I see, doubt he would video an trespass situation,, looks to hunt public land and I like his outlook at the end of the shows.. best hunting show ive seen but really dont watch hunting shows,, and real glad ya dont see alot of pimping for brand names,,seems his outlook and the way he hunts is kin to mine..

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BHA is a clown show at best, fraudulent at worst. Yes, I’ve talked to them and some higher ups that used to be with them.

Rinella isn’t any better.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by starsky
BHA is a clown show at best, fraudulent at worst. Yes, I’ve talked to them and some higher ups that used to be with them.

Rinella isn’t any better.

It's all about the $$$$

They are talented at makin that bread..

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/28/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Ok.... cool aid drinking dikbeater here...

Can some one answer the question... "Who is John Lee ? ""

listening to episode 240 now as we speak....

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I belong to BHA and have for several years. At least they speak for public land use- no one else does for hunters. I would be rather monitor it from the inside.
Our chapter is solidly pro hunting , and it will be watched closely.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
The BHA dik beaters should go listen to the kifarucast episode 240. Then go look at the data bha provides vs. the wild sheep foundation and/or rmef.

Oh and also where their money comes from and where its spent...

I like Aaron, but dam man quit tiptoeing through the tulips. We aren't talking about bodybuilding or fish ponds. Say wtf is on your mind. I hate when people can't man up and just say it and own it.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Aron does just fine IMO considering where he’s at in the industry. Doesn’t pull too many punches and is more than welcoming to multiple viewpoints, which is refreshing. And yeah, again, I’m not guessing. Chit, I’ve been on the podcast twice now with another member here...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by starsky
Aron does just fine IMO considering where he’s at in the industry. Doesn’t pull too many punches and is more than welcoming to multiple viewpoints, which is refreshing. And yeah, again, I’m not guessing. Chit, I’ve been on the podcast twice now with another member here...

Maybe fine in your opinion. I am more from the school of manhood, don't beat around the bush. Say exactly what you are thinking or don't bring up the topic. I could careless who has been on his podcast. Like I said I like Aaron. I expected better from him. Your opinion may vary.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Implying Aron ain’t manly enough is kinda odd, but whatever floats your boat.

Only brought up the podcast thing, so there’d be perspective and show that I’m not talking out of my ass.

Last edited by starsky; 02/29/20.
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
677 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 219DW, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 81 invisible), 2,904 guests, and 1,435 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,670
Posts18,399,478
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.