Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
It's a fuggin flu- get over it... or die.

Unless I get it- then it's serious! smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm betting that the Coronavirus is going to be right up there with Y2K.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It's the flu that has little effect on children and healthy adults under 50. It's going to spread. It'll run its course and we'll continue with civilization.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Easy to predict. Any dense population area, especially if they have an airport is going to be high risk.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Dakota Deer suddenly seems obsessed........ It must be a slow week in the Dakotas.....? Re-thinking it however, I bet there are a lot of slow weeks in the Dakotas.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
They haven't even had to do much "hiding" to get back into the USA. We brought back nearly 10,000 known travelers from China with just a thermometer check. 8400 in Cali alone.

Not true, please stop listening to the news. I’m not guessing........

My employer is under contract with the CDC to perform surveillance at SeaTac airport, one of the major ports of entry from Asian countries and its more then just a temp check and away they go. And yes people are trying to hide their travel itineraries and getting caught daily by the CDC and Homeland Security and delegated into quarantine.

I believe you are referring to current situations as of the last couple of weeks. My reference was to situations a month ago.

If you can share the info, what screening is being done beyond temp check and itinerary check?

And what exactly does "quarantine" look like?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
If it comes to Florida, I think I’ll quit work. High schools are a breeding ground for viruses.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Exactly as I predicted yesterday in one of the threads about COVID-19, New York State has announced late this evening their first positive case.

Yesterday, Gov. Cuomo said that it was "inevitable" that NYS would have a case of COVID-19 soon, and that his administration was ready to throw their weight around and save the day with a largess of govt intervention.

I predicted that late on Sunday they would announce a confirmed case. And that is what has happened.

Govts are lying about this left and right, saving face and making themselves look good and as necessary saviors. He obviously knew the case was a suspected positive as of yesterday and was waiting for official CDC confirmation. He lied about the whole thing by not telling the truth about what he knew in an intentional attempt at deception to justify his govt actions.

The lady who tested positive came in from Iran. They have allowed her to stay in her home. Very bad choice for a totally corrupt state.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Dakota Deer suddenly seems obsessed........ It must be a slow week in the Dakotas.....? Re-thinking it however, I bet there are a lot of slow weeks in the Dakotas.

Yes, there are. I am obsessed...with facts. And we aren't getting many right now, from the Right or Left.

As far as the motivation to start this thread--I cannot stand Gov Cuomo, as he and his dad have ruined NYS. And I knew he was being purposely deceptive on Saturday. Just wanted to point it out.

Last edited by DakotaDeer; 03/02/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If it comes to Florida, I think I’ll quit work. High schools are a breeding ground for viruses.

Follow the bouncing ball.....2 cases were announced yesterday, both in the greater Tampa area. The Gubernaor announced a state of emergency.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Floriduh has two cases now

Uh oh. Where in Florida? I might have to quit my job. Fricken sick kid was coughing on me all third period today, and didn't seem to understand why I wanted him to stand further away while talking to me.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Uh oh. Where in Florida? I might have to quit my job. Fricken sick kid was coughing on me all third period today, and didn't seem to understand why I wanted him to stand further away while talking to me.

Going for your GED eh?

Good for you!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RickyD
[quote=DakotaDeer]Exactly as I predicted yesterday in one of the threads about COVID-19, New York State has announced late this evening their first
The lady who tested positive came in from Iran. They have allowed her to stay in her home. Very bad choice for a totally corrupt state.

Yep. Bad choice. We dont need to be letting those Iranians or a lot of others in, especially not now.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
With spring break coming up for college students who love to swap body fluids, things should get pretty hot by April. The iceberg will be emerging soon.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Yes, there are. I am obsessed...with facts. And we aren't getting many right now, from the Right or Left.

As far as the motivation to start this thread--I cannot stand Gov Cuomo, as he and his dad have ruined NYS. And I knew he was being purposely deceptive on Saturday. Just wanted to point it out.

Not too many here like Cuomo and what he stands for, but so far I haven't found a need to push "facts" that might not be so onto others. Calm down FCS. Yes it will get worse, but how much worse at this time is pure speculation and guesssng. Not facts..

Are you suddenly relying on the government to take care of you totally? Like snowflakes do?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D

Not too many here like Cuomo and what he stands for, but so far I haven't found a need to push "facts" that might not be so onto others. Calm down FCS. Yes it will get worse, but how much worse at this time is pure speculation and guesssng. Not facts..

Are you suddenly relying on the government to take care of you totally? Like snowflakes do?

I am trying to avoid having the govt take care of me or anyone else. I do not think govts do a good job of care.

Knowledge is power. Ignorance and denial are deadly.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Government does not care about you.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I am trying to avoid having the govt take care of me or anyone else. I do not think govts do a good job of care.

Knowledge is power. Ignorance and denial are deadly.

You finally said something in your last line that I can agree with.

In the meantime, comments like "You heard it here first, More Covid 19" and "Its killing the old people now" is a crappy way to show or share knowledge. Nothing that you are click baiting in a manner that would make CNN envious is new information. Chill out, dude.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Who in their right mind "travels" to Iran anyway??

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I tend not to worry about diseases and such, if I got students putting themselves out there, I gotta go there too.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
251 members (12344mag, 257 mag, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 10Glocks, 24 invisible), 1,704 guests, and 906 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,932
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.