Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Dre
I wonder if there is shrink on here that’s willing to help the poor SOB.
It’s surreal that he doesn’t get the hint that NO ones cares, yet he things he is relevant. It’s funny and sad at the same time.

+1

GB1

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
letterkenny is on the thread. we have finally arrived

Uber Demanding Rifle Aficionado
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Of course it’s “old school “ you dumbfuuck, he hates you, hence the old pics... 😂😂

PS, are high bc bullets and turrets necessary for beach critters? I mean, are they spooky? Like hard to stalk??? Haha

Poor dumb bastard

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by n8dawg6
letterkenny is on the thread. we have finally arrived

Ya, its taken a turn. Sorry to the OP for being a part of the hijacking. I just got tired of watching stick insult every single post with strange vulgar nonsense.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
For conversation.... grin

PS, that’s right now.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And sorry for the op posting this...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Judman
For conversation.... grin

PS, that’s right now.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Cool shot man! I was out sledding with mine about an hour ago.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya man, my 2 main pards...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I VERY much enjoy the Schit pics,Posted by The Retards,who cain't even "afford" a fhuqking camera...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Though a fhuqking Retard inside a fence,IS fhuqking FUNNY. Hint.

Steelheading ain't for everyone. HINT.

Nor is Bear Hunting at 5-months "old". HINT.

Bless your hearts for TRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I’ll spare the buck, bull, bear pics mine suffered in the first month of his life, cause they’ve already been posted... hint

Kudos though for you showing him, his dad, a soreback and a kelpbed grease pig!!! Congratulations???

Laughing..............................

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Hiaring8
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm_gator
Anyway, OP: let us know what you decide. My kids aren't quite as old, but I'm already planning. So curious how things work out.

P.s. whatever you decide, please don't let the kids give it a dollar store spray paint job and make them learn to read/write. Hint...

I made an offer to a local guy on a SS 700 SPS .308 - $375 and sounds like he will probably end up taking it. If that happens, I am going to take the action and build a 6 creedmoor on it to fit her. Barrel contour similar to a #1-1.5, at 22" and put it in a stock cut down to her size. Then as she grows, and gets bigger, the only thing we have to do is switch out the stock.

If that falls through May look at a Ruger American Predator 6 creed and just have the stock cut down, and load up a bunch of 60-75% loads and let her shoot the hell out of it and get some good practice.

Seems like a pretty fair sort of plan to me. And if it turns out that she doesn't want to shoot, a change of stock will have a nice light deer rifle for you.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Funny the moron would even think about posting on how to help a child thread. He sure as hell should know that whatever he says, readers will take that as what not to do.

He's fantasizing in the notion that 3 to 5% of readers actually think he has close to half of the synapses firing, and is capable of any rational thought or knowledge on anything.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchigan,

Didja' "forget" about your "promise" yet again and decide to quantify that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit too...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining your best.

Hint.

Oooooopsie!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Stick, your daughter and grandson are absolutely beautiful. Those pictures need to be in a magazine. They should be on the cover of the Alaska Regulation Digest, at the least.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Little fhuqker is funny and a real terror now,that he figured out what his legs are for.(grin)

Not just anyone,gets to slobber on my favorite Deer Calls.

He really don't give much in the way of fhuqks and is a straight riot.

GOOD times for certain!

Ooooooooopsie! Pardon The Splendors.

Hint.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Wonder what stinky will do when he finds out that the kid ain't his.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I find it fascinating,that the Brokedick Whining Clueless Window Licking Droolers,can't even "operate" their own Imaginary Pretend Ignore...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Oooooooopsie! Pardon the Splendor(s),as not one of them can afford a camera either. Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
A .250 Savage in even a light weight rifle with 100 Grain SGKs will kill all the deer she wants. Recoil is nil. The .250 is so under rated. It's a real sleeper and it was practically born for young kids. However, no way I'd let a 10 year old shoot at game at 300 yards. That can be challenging to experienced shooters. You need to take her hunting where most shots are lnside 150 or even 100, My youngest boy was 9 years old when he killed his first deer at 80 yards. He's 42 now and still killing deer and at much longer ranges. He's a very confident shot too. If she shoots and misses her first deer it can sometimes cause the kid to lose confidence or cause them to lose interest. Do every thing you can to try and insure success especially on that first hunt. There's lots of BS floating around out there but that's what most of it is, BS. Use common sense and you'll come out good.

Last edited by Filaman; 03/09/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
FlaminIdiot,

You make VERY good points on "accident",by simply doing your best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

The 250 Salvage brings NOTHING mechanically to the table,other than schit case design and schit bullets. You are talking a .350 BC,which is wayyyyyyyy OVER fhuqking rated,by Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqks,such as yourself. Hint.

The 224 Speedmire,6XC,243 Kreedmire and the ilk absolutely DESTROY it. Hell...the 6BR will slap the fhuqking schit outta it. HINT.

There's no fhuqking way that a 10yr could NOT hit a 300yd distant claybird with a 22LR,on the first magazine run through a platform,they've never shot before. Rest ASSURED,that not all suffer your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",which will only come as a 'surprise" to someone as fhuqking STUPID as you. Read that again. Now one more time. HINT.

You AMAZINGLY Inept CLUELESS Fhuqking Droolers are a hoot! Hint.

Laughing!

Ooooooooopsie!....................

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick
FlaminIdiot,

You make VERY good points on "accident",by simply doing your best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

The 250 Salvage brings NOTHING mechanically to the table,other than schit case design and schit bullets. You are talking a .350 BC,which is wayyyyyyyy OVER fhuqking rated,by Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqks,such as yourself. Hint.

The 224 Speedmire,6XC,243 Kreedmire and the ilk absolutely DESTROY it. Hell...the 6BR will slap the fhuqking schit outta it. HINT.

There's no fhuqking way that a 10yr could NOT hit a 300yd distant claybird with a 22LR,on the first magazine run through a platform,they've never shot before. Rest ASSURED,that not all suffer your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",which will only come as a 'surprise" to someone as fhuqking STUPID as you. Read that again. Now one more time. HINT.

Laughing!

FlaminIdiot,

Laughing!

FlaminIdiot,

Laughing!

The only thing worse than a dumbass is an arrogant dumbass. You get the prize dummy>

You don't need a .500 BC Bullet to klll a deer at 150 yards moron. God what an ass!

Last edited by Filaman; 03/09/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

696 members (10gaugemag, 117LBS, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,869 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,155
Posts18,465,109
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.