Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Big Stick
massage 2 or 3,

Don't be so hard on yourself,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No need to fly outta yet another closet,with your Man Lust Wanton Fantasies...you poor poor(literally) Whining kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

You two Fhuqktards bolted together,couldn't summons a FIRST Fhuqkiong Clue,but fortunately Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

I already came to the conclusion that two of you wouldn't make one dumbass. But through my years I've learned that no matter how stupid you think someone is, chances are that you can learn something from them.

Life is good live it while you can.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
massage 2 or 3,

Don't be so hard on yourself,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No need to fly outta yet another closet,with your Man Lust Wanton Fantasies...you poor poor(literally) Whining kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

You two Fhuqktards bolted together,couldn't summons a FIRST Fhuqkiong Clue,but fortunately Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

I already came to the conclusion that two of you wouldn't make one dumbass. But through my years I've learned that no matter how stupid you think someone is, chances are that you can learn something from them.

He wouldn't run that sausage washer like that to our faces. Regular ol Rambo on the www though.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Truly Grit,

I don't "think" you are an AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk,I KNOW you are and those differences are stark...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are a typical Pavement Pounding Whiner,who's read a magazine or two in her version of "life" and "thinks" she has a clue,which couldn't be further from the Truth. The only thing you "shot" are your mouth and Imagination,though you've an incredibly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,to "compliment" your Mind Numbing STUPIDITY. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,for "thinking" otherwise,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

As an aside,you were talking how 280 is your favorite "caliber",DO "expound",mainly because it will be funnier than fhuqk if you try.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

massage 2 or 3,

I'm better in person and you'd simply nod your head in agreement,as your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude was illuminated in the flesh,because it could go no other way...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's your Imagination however,be sure to Pretend with it as you MUST and the last thing I'd wanna do is take that from you,if only because it's ALL that you "have" and that'd be mean. Hint. LAUGHING!

To obliviously quantify perspective,mebbe mention what you "do" for a "living",that fuels your Whining Melting Snowflake Routine in sucha manner,you Whining CLUELESS Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING.

Bless your heart,you "hard charging" gal you.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Your right, but even a dumbass knew what I meant. What is the proper name of the caliber, 7mm Express or 280 Rem?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Your right, but even a dumbass knew what I meant. What is the proper name of the caliber, 7mm Express or 280 Rem?

Truly Schit,

Don't be so hard on yourself,in fairness you are actually a MUCH Dumber Fhuqk than you realize and by a margin you cannot even begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude of...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The caliber is ".284",which is a boresize,if only obviously(to everyone but you). 7mm Express is a cartridge chambering and 280 might be too,depending upon what your Retardation is trying to align. In no particular order,there is 280 Rimless Ross,280 Rimless Jeff',280 Flanged NE and 280 Rem...of course not counting Wildcats. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now you be sure to "brazenly" poke a oar in the water,pinpoint your Dumbfhuqktitude and I'll happily rub your nose in your STUPIDITY and make it look easy,mainly because it is(for me). Mebbe dangle a pic,for MAXIMUM Fhuqking Hilarity?!? Muse receiver/stock/trigger particulars,take a stab at RPM,Freebore and COAL,then HILARIOUSLY jaunt towards bases/rings/glass,if only to save the best JOKE for last. Then say sumptin' about boolits. Hint. LAUGHING!

I gotta go Castin' & Blastin',while you TRY to summons the courage requisite,to grab slack on the rope and TRY yet again. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining,you MAGNIFICENTLY Whining Clueless Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
My barrel has 280 Rem engraved on it. You'd have to be a real dumbass to go into the hardware store and ask for a box of 284 ammo and think you'd end up with a box of 280 Remington ammo. KISS is for normal people, but some folks just like kissing azz more, enjoy yourself. Just like the scope the OP was inquiring about KISS, normal people don't have yellow tape and little yellow books with them when they go hunting. But most are smart enough to know all you need is a Leupold range finder and Leupold BC scope to hit anything within 500 yds.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Feed the fuqking trolls and they keep coming back.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Truly Schit,

There is NO need to reiterate your fhuqking STUPIDITY,as it is beyond OBVIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Joe Average sure in the fhuqk,is not anywhere near "bright",as you eloquently attest,on accident. Hint. LAUGHING!

Do tell about "your" 280 Remington chambered rifle and the ammo you buy for it,which swoons you in sucha manner. Do tell about the mounting system and glass,if only to go FULL Retard. Hint. LAUGHING!

I don't shoot "much" in the .284" bore size,especially in S/A. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Or in L/A either. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon a "Rite In The Rain" whipping your ass in such GLORIOUS fashion,but they've loonngggggg been a Skookum means of collecting DOPE,so it can be affixed the rifle proper. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that something so simplistic,TOTALLY stumps you. Now do tell,how you use the "magic" Reupold B&C Reticle,in conjunction with your "heralded" 280 Remington,for even more fhuqking HILARITY. Hint. LAUGHING!

If only in fairness,Reupold has never made a LRF worth a fhuqk and still don't. I enjoy how amazingly fhuqking STUPID you are,so do "tell" me "more". hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining,you MAGNIFICENTLY Whining Clueless Fhuqk.

As an aside,the weather remains tough. Nice 50/50 rain/snow mix and gusts past 50mph+,to keep the dust down.

Pardon laminated RITR paper being affixed to the stock,with 2000yd DOPE,as I know how that very deeply troubles your Retardation,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Ooooopsie!

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

massage 2 or 3,

I get it,tha you are a Brokedick Whining Bitch,but don't be so hard on yourself...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to try and muse ANY rifle "particulars". Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute",you Window Licking CLUELESS Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for lying,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I hope you die this year from ass cancer.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
another thread contaminated by Stumpy....

Stumpy only bothers anyone who takes him seriously...

Plenty of other folks like him in the world, whose lives are a train wreck and they have plenty of time on their hands and access to the internet...where they can be a hero in their delusions.. guys like Stumpy either die by cirrhosis or suicide when drunk one night...so be easy on him... you don't want to be blamed for the latter...

Guy spends less time sober than not...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
massage 2 or 3,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you default to your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You can almost keep your Emotions in check. ALMOST. What do you "do" for a "living" again? Cite the 7-11 you work at and I'll swing by and watch you try to break a $100 bill,then you can at least say you've "seen" one. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Shefire,

Do not "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and ain't it VERY "surprising",that you respond to Homoerotic Fantasy...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you Window Licking CLUELESS Kchunts talk out your ass and Meltdown. Hint. LAUGHING!

Few things funnier,than an Opiate Addled Candy Striper,bursting through yet another closet,so she can call a Bullet Manufacturer and reiterate her STUPIDITY obliviously,as steaks swelter in the sun. HINT. LAUGHING!!!

Bless your heart,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Stick, you pick - one bushy or three super chickens?
Didn't expect you to drop the old FFers.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crab,

The FF is superior for Utility,though I only have 80 or so of 'em.(grin)

As Variables go,the Bushy(s) do some nice thangs. I don't care for the G2 reticle,but the G3 and especially in LRTSi(Illuminated),is rather good. Tough to get pissed at the locking windage turret and/or the elevation's OEM mechanical zero stop. Hint.

I prefer rear parallax,if only because it isn't obtrusive,or able to be moved unwanted. The FF erectors CRUSH the Bushy,in total travel,but they crush everything. Hint.(grin)

Bushy Illumination,is better than SWFA's 5-20X's lighting. I prefer the 3-12x zoom range and largely disfavor the 4.5-18x Bushys,mainly because I got them too. Hint.

It is funnier than fhuqk,to hear a CLUELESS Fhuqk "extoll" Reupold B&C Reticle "virtues",if only because there are NONE. Same goes the Reupold BDC/CDS Goat Fhuqks. THE key to POA/POI intersections,are an erector and reticle that speak the same angular lineal measurement language. Reupold botches that fhuqking HORRIBLY. Hint.

So coming full circle,the Bushy '12x LRTSi do connect alotta Variable dots and crushes all things Reupold and most everything NightFarce. In current pricing structure,they bring alotta Bang for the Buck,if one loses a bet and hasta' go Variable. I bought more than a few,just for Giggles and due the fact,that I've more than one rifle and it's often intellesting to extrapolate different glass,upon like platforms. Case in point,the SWFA 3-9x MQ,as I cain't suffer it. Too fickle,no parallax and slower to press into service. Hint.

For a Utility Rifle at a 1:1 ratio,I want the 6x MQ...mainly because I shoot it all and then some.

Hint.............(grin)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
the retard is off his meds again he will be licking windows soon

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Dude270
why don't you shoot it as is on 10x (or whatever power you like to use) at a 400 yard target and see how low it is.

You could either learn the holdover or you could try some of your different holdover marks and see which ones get you close to on at that distance

this...I have shot both with same gun

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey little buddy, I hope you are well. One suggestion. Have the guy who narrated this video do your typing for you. He is understandable. Be well.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
1-4x Leupold would be great.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
After 6 pages of blabber the suggestion of a 1-4x20mm isn't bad, The FOV is large and staying on a running coyote pretty easy and enough room to spot an opening ahead of him for a shot. Have one pop up at your shoelaces and he's a dead dog 300 yards on 4x is still a chip shot. Feel like your limiting yourself with a 1-4, 2-10x40 0r 2.5-10x40 with a BDC will get you to 400 with ease. I find a scope with a minimum of a 40' FOV on the bottom end to be a pretty good predator hunting scope for most situations. Keep it on the bottom power and largest FOV for those coyotes that just seem to appear out of nowhere and if they are out aways you can turn the scope up. Rule of thumb " There is always time to turn a scope up, never time to turn it down".

Most of my coyote hunting rifles wear 1.5-6x40mm scopes, my combo guns 1-4x20mm, I do have a couple that have 2.5-8/10's on them but rarely take them out.

1.5-6x40mm Burris

1.5-6x40mm Meopta

1-4x20mm on combo gun

2.5-8x?mm old Baush & Lomb

Out to 400 yards shooting heavies out of a fast twist 22-250/220 Swift isn't going to give you any advantage, a 50gr NBT out of a 22-250 at 400 is deadly on coyotes and very flat shooting.

Last edited by erich; 04/16/20.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.

Make mine a Minaska

Heaven has walls and rules, H-ll has open borders
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I agree a 50 with the gas pedal floored is not a bad way to go with either the 22-250 or the Swift.

I like a straight 6X on my calling rifles. Some form of BDC or mildot reticle.

Can we talk about the Van Van now?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I agree a 50 with the gas pedal floored is not a bad way to go with either the 22-250 or the Swift.
I like a straight 6X on my calling rifles. Some form of BDC or mildot reticle.

You can have your straight six on a calling gun, I think they suck donkey balls.....

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 1minute, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 56 invisible), 2,103 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,108
Posts18,464,271
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.