Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Test kits were not available on large scale until the last couple of days. In Michigan a referral from your MD or local health department is needed to be tested and have the sample processed.

GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Test kits were not available on large scale until the last couple of days. In Michigan a referral from your MD or local health department is needed to be tested and have the sample processed.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
All of our suppliers are back online. They weren’t a month ago.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I hope this all subsides by mid-summer when we have our 50th anniversary cruise scheduled out of Seattle.

The cruise business out of seattle is hundreds of millions of dollars, if not more, and its likely fubar as well.

Wish ya luck, Raab. Best get some of that Chik Fil A sauce and lather up. Lol.

Yeah Cruise industry is screwed. I haven’t had any cancellations yet for charter fishing trips. Probably the safest place you can be is up here out on a fishing boat.

Safe yes. Getting to said boat from lower 48.... Wonder how our guiding will go. Finally opened catch and release king salmon and now everyone is afraid of their shadow.

I wonder if I can even get home to AK in May at this rate. I've been dealing with serious medical issues with Mom and just keep delaying going back and even skipped guiding a bear hunt because of it.

IF flights are still going I bet it will be leg stretching room and breeze through the airports.

I actually suspect most of the panic will be behind us come May though.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lonny
More so than normal anyway...

Just prohibited any event of 250 or more people in a 3 county area by order of the Govenor.

Civic
Faith
Sport
Liesure
Business

Schools directed to plan for mandatory closure. They are not closed yet however.

Expect the ban to last past March and to be expanded to even smaller gatherings.

To top it all off. 7 kids at my little guys daycare out with a fever with 2 confirmed type a flu. Thats just under half the kids.

Gonna be a ride. eek

Mooner,

If the chit hits the fan, load up the kids, wife, and dogs and head over this way. I got places you can hideout until this walking dead thing passes... smile We still got beer in the coolers, and Lysol on the shelves around here.

Good luck!

Thanks Lonny!

If schit really gets sideways, I’ll blow the bridge to the island and start recruiting for the naval militia.

REPEL ALL BORDERS!!!!!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Thanks Lonny!

If schit really gets sideways, I’ll blow the bridge to the island and start recruiting for the naval militia.

REPEL ALL BORDERS!!!!!

Hell yes! Tough times makes for tough people. I like the way you think!

Last edited by Lonny; 03/11/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is it gonna kill alla them Seattle druggies?

Homelessness cured,

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 700LH
Is it gonna kill alla them Seattle druggies?

Homelessness cured,

Not right away and in the mean time they will help spread it far and wide.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (Anaconda, 264mag, 6mmCreedmoor, ak_Rick, 12 invisible), 1,534 guests, and 734 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,421
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.