Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and wife Sophie Gregoire in self-isolation awaiting COVID-19 test results

Sophie has been showing mild flu-like symptoms since last night; Trudeau has yet to display symptoms
By Graham Whittaker Published: Mar 12th, 2020 1:26pm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his wife Sophie Gregoire are in self-isolation as she awaits COVID-19 test results.

She has reportedly been displaying mild flu-like symptoms since last night and had recently returned from meetings in London. While the Prime Minister has not shown any symptoms, the two have isolated themselves as a precaution.

From Twitter

Justin Trudeau

@JustinTrudeau
· 4h

I have some personal news to share today. Sophie recently returned from a speaking event in the UK, and last night she was experiencing mild flu-like symptoms. She‘s feeling better, but following the advice of our doctor she is self-isolating as we wait on COVID-19 test results.

Out of an abundance of caution, I too will be self-isolating & self-monitoring until we get Sophie‘s results back. But I‘ll be busy working from home. Today, I‘ll be speaking with some world leaders and joining ministers for a Cabinet committee discussion on COVID-19.
1:07 PM - Mar 12, 2020

https://barrie360.com/prime-ministe...solation-awaiting-covid-19-test-results/

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Well, I will not say what I'm thinkin'. I got myself sort of painted into a corner at this place, by not saying bad things to folks.

I'm a US citizen, I just love the great nation of Canada, and enjoy the time I spend there man. and boy since 1949.

I can't then speak as a Canuck, but I believe lot's of people on both sides of the Medicine Line want him gone politicly . laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I am no fan of our PM. But I am realistic enough to give him credit for isolating himself if there is a significant risk of spreading infection. He did the right thing. Must have hurt his ego a lot, but good for him. I approve.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Gives him more time to play candy crush and smoke weed

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
news says she has been diagnosed so good they did self isolate....a person could only wish others were that smart and I don't like Trudeau....

Rob
IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I'm pretty sure smart has nothing to do with it. I would not wish illness on anyone but can honestly say, in this case, I don't care. He's a son of a bitch. GD

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Now they’re going to suspend Parliament due to COVID 19.
Essential service people (medical staff, police, fire fighters, correction officers, etc.) suck it up, take their chances and continue with their service. But our brave elected leaders???? I guess governing isn’t that essential after all.🙄

What man, on his death bed, ever lamented, "God, I wish I had spent more time at the office."
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by greydog
I'm pretty sure smart has nothing to do with it. I would not wish illness on anyone but can honestly say, in this case, I don't care. He's a son of a bitch. GD

👍👍

What man, on his death bed, ever lamented, "God, I wish I had spent more time at the office."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by greydog

Ok given he isn't that smart, but probably 90% of society isn't even smart enough to cover their mouths when coughing, let alone figure out they should stay home when sick. If plains antelope were as stupid as most people the lions would never go hungry....

Rob
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
What a crock!! It’s not a very well kept secret that the two of them have been living separate lives since all the Blackface and Point Grey teacher/student sex scandal broke. Just like it was not a well kept secret about Marlene Harper’s affair with a Sergeant on her bodyguard detail.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
I guess doctors are trying to pour some brains into Justin. He was due to speak at 1300. As of 1330, he hasn't peaked his head out the door. 1340 start.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coron...ernational-flight-restrictions-1.4854503

In short,

No foreigners allowed in, except US citizens.
Four airports are open, but with restricted travel practices in effect. Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary.
Continue self-isolation. Stay home.
Daily Health Canada briefings.

Don't panic buy.
Help your older or ill neighbours.
Group hug...wait...social distancing in effect. Simulated group hug.

C'est toute maintenant. Plus de changements suivront, k?
That's it for now. More changes coming.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Steve, think the four airports mentioned are the only ones allowed to receive foreign visitors...U.S.Citizens

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Rooney
Steve, think the four airports mentioned are the only ones allowed to receive foreign visitors...U.S.Citizens

That's right. They are funneling all international air arrivals through those four places.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 13 invisible), 1,454 guests, and 790 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,574
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.