Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Without a stable, predictable govt., from a producer’s view point, who’s gonna invest time and treasure into something that may be taken away like last time.

DF

The Chinese probably

They are going to try to take that mess over and it won't be pretty , since they will be outnumbered grossly by the native population.

BP-B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Without a stable, predictable govt., from a producer’s view point, who’s gonna invest time and treasure into something that may be taken away like last time.

DF

The Chinese probably

They are going to try to take that mess over and it won't be pretty , since they will be outnumbered grossly by the native population.

so the sentence TAKE OUT CHINESE is going to happen ?

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I understand the Chicoms are already invested in Africa.

For a people to reportedly despise colonialism, they sure seem receptive to Chicom money and investment.

If they didn't like the French, British, Dutch and Belgium "occupations", they gonna really love the Chicom version of colonialism.

DF

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

For a people to reportedly despise colonialism, they sure seem receptive to Chicom money and investment.

If they didn't like the French, British, Dutch and Belgium "occupations", they gonna really love the Chicom version of colonialism.

DF

300 million live in Nigeria alone. Rotz of Ruck

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D

DF

300 million live in Nigeria alone. Rotz of Ruck

grin

Asians seem to think they're smarter than everyone else, so lets pop some popcorn, sit back and watch.

DF

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The Chinese will just take their pet virus over there and reduce competition from the natives.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by WildWest
The Chinese will just take their pet virus over there and reduce competition from the natives.

They'll spring Ebola on them and there is no cure for that

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D

Chicoms have a bunch of portable incinerators they could ship down there.

I've seen photos of those units, about the size of an 18 wheeler trailer, lined up as far as the photo would allow.

DF

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I've seen photos of those units, about the size of an 18 wheeler trailer, lined up as far as the photo would allow.

DF

I did a lookup of the population of Africa by country and was floored by the size of their populations.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D

DF

I did a lookup of the population of Africa by country and was floored by the size of their populations.

Yep, they have no problem with reproduction.

DF

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AB2506
Not a lot of detail in that article. Causes me to think that there is an awful lot of leeway for them to royally screw this up.

I am with you on this; I would worried if the farmers came back and got every thing going; some other trick would be put in place. Fore example they got every thing going now they have to take on a black partner who will,eventually take over. I just wouldn't trust them. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[

Link?

I'd find that interesting.

Read an article about a year and a half ago where the former President of Zambia said Africa was better off under British Colonlial rule. Said Brits brought medicine, roads, education, law etc. in return for resources. The Chinese only bring there checkbook and contempt for the locals. The take the resources and leave nothing in return. That was the gist of his opinion.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hatari
[

Link?

I'd find that interesting.

Read an article about a year and a half ago where the former President of Zambia said Africa was better off under British Colonlial rule. Said Brits brought medicine, roads, education, law etc. in return for resources. The Chinese only bring there checkbook and contempt for the locals. The take the resources and leave nothing in return. That was the gist of his opinion.

Link to African Population by country

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Anytime you are talking about Africa you have to consider the mortality rate as well. AIDS is knocking a dent in the population unlike anywhere else.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Anytime you are talking about Africa you have to consider the mortality rate as well. AIDS is knocking a dent in the population unlike anywhere else.

Mike

Those with AIDS can’t stand a round of this virus.

They won’t make it, especially with little or no local quality medical care available.

Mortality rates will soar.

DF

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Yep.

Those savages killed the goose that laid the golden egg. Now they looking for another egg.

I guess one could say they got what they deserve.

DF

I've said it before my Friend, when the chicoms and ruskies get through with Africa, the Blacks will be screaming for the Whites to return, alas, it will be much, much too late.

Trump Won!
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by gunner500
Yep.

Those savages killed the goose that laid the golden egg. Now they looking for another egg.

I guess one could say they got what they deserve.

DF

I've said it before my Friend, when the chicoms and ruskies get through with Africa, the Blacks will be screaming for the Whites to return, alas, it will be much, much too late.

And they thought the European were bad. Europeans are way more civilized and altruistic than Chicoms and Ruskies. Both groups are brutal. Africans just think they’re savages.

They may have met their match, won’t come out ahead. They’ll be used and abused. But they’ve been doing that to each other since the beginning of time.

DF

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Agreed, before mandela and the apartheid uproar BS, I have to believe the Whites by and large treated the Blacks okay, MUCH better than the chicoms and ruskies will.

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Horse left the barn a long time ago, hope they enjoy their life Post Mugabe. BTW is that SOB and his wife still alive?

Nevermind , Satan came and claimed him. His wife is still on the hoof.

Last edited by Oldelkhunter; 03/19/20. Reason: nvermind
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
546 members (160user, 222Sako, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 49 invisible), 2,582 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,735
Posts18,401,057
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.