Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by pete53
WDH , WOULD YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION I ASKED : SOLDIERS AND POLICE USE DOGS IN THEIR LINE OF WORK AND SOMETIMES IT GETS VERY DANGEROUS AND SOME DOGS GET KILLED OR CRIPPLED > IS THIS WRONG TOO ??

Woah calm your t*ts! I didn’t see your question the first time. I rarely read the posts here. But to answer your question they are using the dogs for public service/good so I’m fine with that. They are not using them for a race to win money or fame. Hope that answers your question. Not sure why you care so much about someone’s opinion on the internet.

BP-B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Originally Posted by WDH
Kennel cough, beating dogs, dogs dying. 3 reasons to end the Iditarod!!!

Are you retarded or were you born that way?

That’s the best you got newb? Maybe when you’ve been here awhile I’ll acknowledge you.

You are something else... only here to engage and enrage.... certainty you are not going to convince anyone here to your way of thinking.. why dont you go away and find a place to commiserate with other like minded douche bags...
You say you are Alaskan, doubtful you have ever been here, probably couldn't find Nome on map... you are a phony....

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH

That’s the best you got newb? Maybe when you’ve been here awhile I’ll acknowledge you.

You are something else... only here to engage and enrage.... certainty you are not going to convince anyone here to your way of thinking.. why dont you go away and find a place to commiserate with other like minded douche bags...
You say you are Alaskan, doubtful you have ever been here, probably couldn't find Nome on map... you are a phony....

Hhahahahahahahbahahahaa I really care what you think.

P
pete53 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by WDH
[quote=pete53] WDH , WOULD YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION I ASKED : SOLDIERS AND POLICE USE DOGS IN THEIR LINE OF WORK AND SOMETIMES IT GETS VERY DANGEROUS AND SOME DOGS GET KILLED OR CRIPPLED > IS THIS WRONG TOO ??

Woah calm your t*ts! I didn’t see your question the first time. I rarely read the posts here. But to answer your question they are using the dogs for public service/good so I’m fine with that. They are not using them for a race to win money or fame. Hope that answers your question. Not sure why you care so much about someone’s opinion on the internet.

well then quit being a butt sniffer ,someday these fine sled dogs by staying in shape may be able to save some lives when nothing else can get there ? racing these dogs also brings money to these little communities. i care about negative opinions against people telling me and others that sled dog racing has a problem and the lies that you people tell about these mushers.as a group we stand together against peta ,snowflakes,liberals, trolls and you !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
I just hate it that labs have to work so hard.

And my poor cur has some long hours in rough country trailing wounded deer for others.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH

Just stating the facts man.. you are a poser, never been off the porch.

W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH

Says the guy that has never posted a hunting picture on this forum. You’re the poser. I post hunting pics on a hunting forum. You never have.. hmmmmm.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WDH sounds like steelhead just a little bitch who wants to fight like a girley girl

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH

Says the guy that has never posted a hunting picture on this forum. You’re the poser. I post hunting pics on a hunting forum. You never have.. hmmmmm.

Likely I never will either, i dont need affirmations from people i don't know. Doesnt matter, this isnt about me, its about a guy that claims he is an Alaskan and somehow thinks the Iditarod is perpetuating animal cruelty. You sir, ust want to stir the pot for no good reason. How about this, if you feel so strongly about dogs you should go volunteer on these races. In that way you could possibly prove yourself usefull.... and see with you own eyes what it really is about...doubt you evet will, me thinks you are a perpetual professional whiner.

Last edited by johnn; 03/20/20.

W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH

Likely I never will either, i dont need affirmations from people i don't know. Doesnt matter, this isnt about me, its about a guy that claims he is an Alaskan and somehow thinks the Iditarod is perpetuating animal cruelty. You sir, ust want to stir the pot for no good reason. How about this, if you feel so strongly about dogs you should go volunteer on these races. In that way you could possibly prove yourself usefull.... and see with you own eyes what it really is about...doubt you evet will, me thinks you are a perpetual professional whiner.

While I’ve lived in AK for over a decade will you please show me where I’ve ever claimed to be Alaskan? Thanks. And for the rest of your jibberish, well I guess alcohol??

The mushers can’t even finish the race. 20 of them scratched. What a bunch of sissies! And furthermore 3 teams had to be rescued by helicopter! That’s a great use of emergency services. Way to risk people’s lives (and dogs) over a stupid race!

End the Iditarod!!!

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH
[quote=WDH]Kennel cough, beating dogs, dogs dying. 3 reasons to end the Iditarod!!!

While I’ve lived in AK for over a decade will you please show me where I’ve ever claimed to be Alaskan?
[/quote
Pretty much says it all right there,

Glad I could get under you skin.

Not every retard can read, but look at you go, little buddy! You hang in there cupcake, you crayon eating posie sniffer......make yourself useful and go pick up dog chit in the park

Last edited by johnn; 03/20/20.

W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Oh wow! What a burn!!!🙄🙄🙄🙄

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SO Richie did have to scratch due to kennel cough... very bad thing...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And they are up to 23 scratched of 57 teams...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
P
pete53 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
And they are up to 23 scratched of 57 teams...

the Iditarod CEO should have stayed with 16 dogs for the race instead of going down to 14 dogs per musher.

W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Don’t worry pretty soon it will be zero!

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
I like how there are still rookies on the trail refusing to scratch.

P
pete53 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by WDH
Don’t worry pretty soon it will be zero!

LADY MAYBE NOT ,MIGHT BE 18 DOGS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
https://iditarod.com/race/2020/standings/

Just one team left on the trail, but on the final 22 mile run into Nome. Four scratched in White Mountain... I do not believe they have ever had this many scratch...

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
703 members (11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 117LBS, 12344mag, 82 invisible), 2,648 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,691
Posts18,399,843
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.