mad

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And twisted suckers on it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Okanagan: The anti-American enemies of America that populate cnn (communist news network!) are worthless, lying, unprofessional, deceitful, dishonest, demonrat propagandists.
Nothing more - nothing less.
The United States of America would be better off without cnn!
Screw them and the liberal turd they rode in on the back of.
Hold into wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Okanagan: The anti-American enemies of America that populate cnn (communist news network!) are worthless, lying, unprofessional, deceitful, dishonest, demonrat propagandists.
Nothing more - nothing less.
The United States of America would be better off without cnn!
Screw them and the liberal turd they rode in on the back of.
Hold into wind
VarmintGuy

+ 100

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
CNN -

Coronaviris Negativity Network

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
CNN is a business, selling what it's customers want.
As much as I hate their politics, I prefer to live in a two party country with a free press.
So I don't watch CNN.
I watch FOXNEWS on youtube, where I pay $10/month for no ads.
I listen to Rush on the radio.
I visit Breitbart.
I follow James Woods and Donald Trump on Twitter.

Scott Adams of Dilbert says that for something to be true, it would have to be on both CNN and FOXNEWS. The rest is fake news for the consumption of their base.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Their ratings are pretty low and I’ve read that airports, etc are their main subscriber base and revenue sources.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Sad to see what they have become.
I grew up in Atlanta. I remember when Ted Turner was just a guy who owned a billboard company. Billboards all over town said TURNER on them.
Then, Ted bought this little unknown tv station, Channel 17. Then, Ted was the first to bring satellite tv to the public.
Then, he started the first around the clock news station, CNN. This guy Turner was a genius.

Things were warming up between the US and Iraq because Saddam had invaded Kuwait. All the correspondents got out of Baghdad because they knew bombs were going to fall. Except for CNN. Their crews volunteered to stay, and for the first time the start of a war was presented live to the world on tv. CNN was outstanding in those days and those crews who stayed in Baghdad had some guts.
CNN did not present the news with much, if any, political twist.

Sad to see them today, a bunch of pathetic Trump-haters.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I grew up in Atlanta. I remember when Ted Turner was just a guy who owned a billboard company. Billboards all over town said TURNER on them.
Then, Ted bought this little unknown tv station, Channel 17. Then, Ted was the first to bring satellite tv to the public.
Then, he started the first around the clock news station, CNN. This guy Turner was a genius.

Things were warming up between the US and Iraq because Saddam had invaded Kuwait. All the correspondents got out of Baghdad because they knew bombs were going to fall. Except for CNN. Their crews volunteered to stay, and for the first time the start of a war was presented live to the world on tv. CNN was outstanding in those days and those crews who stayed in Baghdad had some guts.

Pretty accurate.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Okanagan
mad

I think they are all complicit.

Watched ABC a few days ago, and just had to turn the TV off.

Makes you wonder just how stupid people are...

In a time where our country needs calm and clear thinking, the media blocks it at every turn.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Doesn't really take much gray matter to sort out blatant propaganda from the actual news.

None of the 24 hour TV news channels are perfect, but two in particular have become nothing less than Dimocrat propaganda organs, with a bias obvious to anyone that has the ability to think?.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Spot on, TDS is a powerful thing.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Worked for Western Union in Atlanta. They put up a satelitte, which allowed people to get broadband access easily. Guy in my office had Turner as a customer and after seeing the presentation on satelite , said you mean I can bring in TV shows from other areas? Yes. That was the start of Turner Broadcasting Systems, which became the first super station in the country. From that came CNN.

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I watch about thirty minutes of CNN per week. Just to see what the damn Democrats are up to now.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

They've certainly changed, but so has news reporting in general. The idea of journalistic objectivity and integrity has been replaced with marketing news to a certain political demographic, in other words telling people what they want to hear. For CNN, that means Trump bashing and liberal spin 24/7.

Last edited by natman; 03/22/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hadn't spent more than a few minutes watching the news for several years... Heard all about the "fake news" and stuff, and knew from the past (My late Dad watched many hours per day, several channels.) that CNN, NBC channels and their ilk twisted things to shape them into their agenda, but didn't think much else of it.

The Covid-19 thing got me back to the news surfing... I couldn't BELIEVE it! Absolute rampant dishonesty and attack. Literally seconds of news to hours of spin... Really amazed it's been protected and worshiped for so long by the DNC followers.

- - Steve
Rainshadow Game Calls & Custom Knives
www.rain-shadow.com

Mountain Lion Calling products, instruction, & stories!

Labrador Retrievers - https://rainshadowlabradors.com
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't "watch" any news. I read news from a variety of internet sources, some even liberal (just to see what they are spewing) but never CNN.

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 222ND, 73 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,677
Posts18,456,258
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.