Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Just a simple fact that 21 million cell phone accounts were cancelled. I think the China lies.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bearcat74
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I would venture to guess that a lot of people have already had it and gotten over it months ago.

While talking to a friend in New Jersey last night he asked if there were a bunch of “abnormal bronchitis” cases diagnosed that people went to the dr 2-3 times for and nothing really touched it. I told him there was a lot of that from late Oct-Jan. A family member of his said in their opinion those abnormal cases were undiagnosed CV that people got over.

My wife suffered the same symptoms, with very minor feaver, and our Doc told her the same exact thing yesterday at her semi annual checkup. There were a slew of bronchitis cases here as well, and it was very wide spread.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What do you think they did with the 21 million bodies?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I would venture to guess that a lot of people have already had it and gotten over it months ago.

Then where were the associated deaths of their aged or infirm family members?

Where was the sudden escalation of C-19 infections as those so afflicted went about their regular business and spread it where ever they traveled?

The huge, huge, majority of any who might suspect they had C-19 back in Dec or Jan had some form of the flu. We are all getting older, and the flu hits us harder each year.

That is why I ask, So you think you had C-19 three months ago? But did you get your flu shot this winter?

It wasn't the flu, as that's what she went to the Doc for in the first place. Wasn't allergy induced either, as allergy meds were innefective. She or I either one have had the flu since we've been married.....35 years.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Where was the sudden escalation of C-19 infections as those so afflicted went about their regular business and spread it where ever they traveled?

The huge, huge, majority of any who might suspect they had C-19 back in Dec or Jan had some form of the flu. We are all getting older, and the flu hits us harder each year.

That is why I ask, So you think you had C-19 three months ago? But did you get your flu shot this winter?

Sorry to burst your panic bubble. Very, very few percent of people with Covid 19 expire.
I think I had it too. Who are you to diagnose whether someone had the flu or Covid 19? You are not. Carry on

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My mother in law lives in Phoenix and last nov-dec she came down with flu like problems.

She is 87 has breast cancer and bronchitis.

It took her almost a month the get over it.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I think you could be correct, JG. About the last of Dec through mid -Jan I was knocked out of quail, duck and sandhill hunting.

I got a strange bronchitis that started in my chest with chills and sweats that would soak the pillow and sherts but not any memorable body aches or sore throat to speak of. I had a lot of dry coughing fits and had to take Vics Nightime to cut coughing and allow sleep. I took 50mg prednisone in the AM every other day a few times then every several days after I would feel I was getting well and then screw up and go hunting and ending up pushing myself running down quail or breating cold air. The next day I would be sick and in bed a couple of days. It took about a month and I almost started ABs when I finally got to thinking I'd recover enough to someday maybe be able to breath cool air again and walk more than 75 yards without having to sit down a while.

I've been a lot sicker twice from the flu many years ago and even with annual or biannual bouts with bronchitis crud that have always seemed to involve sore throats and sinusitis that moved down into my chest.

One day I stretched it getting about 500 yards down the river and shot a bull sprig and another duck of some kind or the other. whistle I had to climb up and down those steep banks a few times to catch them floating down river. Dayom. Never thought I'd make it back to the truck after sucking the cool air down.

The stuff I had this time was strange.

Needless to say I'll never eat boiled bat again. shocked

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/23/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I think you could be correct, JG. About the last of Dec through mid -Jan I was knocked out of quail, duck and sandhill hunting.

I got a strange bronchitis that started in my chest with chills and sweats that would soak the pillow and sherts but not any memorable body aches or sore throat to speak of. I had a lot of dry coughing fits and had to take Vics Nightime to cut coughing and allow sleep. I took 50mg prednisone in the AM every other day a few times then every several days after I would feel I was getting well and then screw up and go hunting and ending up pushing myself running down quail or breating cold air. The next day I would be sick and in bed a couple of days. It took about a month and I almost started ABs when I finally got to thinking I'd recover enough to someday maybe be able to breath cool air again and walk more than 75 yards without having to sit down a while.

I've been a lot sicker twice from the flu many years ago and even with annual or biannual bouts with bronchitis crud that have always seemed to involve sore throats and sinusitis that moved down into my chest.

One day I stretched it getting about 500 yards down the river and shot a bull sprig and another duck of some kind or the other. whistle I had to climb up and down those steep banks a few times to catch them floating down river. Dayom. Never thought I'd make it back to the truck after sucking the cool air down.

The stuff I had this time was strange.

Needless to say I'll never eat boiled bat again. shocked

I had the same thing in February after an international conference with 70k people. No body-ache. No sore throat. Sweats, chills, dry cough, no air or stamina. My cough hung on for over a month. My wife showed symptoms for 2 days and then cleared up. She almost always heals immediately. Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

While talking to a friend in New Jersey last night he asked if there were a bunch of “abnormal bronchitis” cases diagnosed that people went to the dr 2-3 times for and nothing really touched it. I told him there was a lot of that from late Oct-Jan. A family member of his said in their opinion those abnormal cases were undiagnosed CV that people got over.

My wife suffered the same symptoms, with very minor feaver, and our Doc told her the same exact thing yesterday at her semi annual checkup. There were a slew of bronchitis cases here as well, and it was very wide spread.

Same here, mild fever, very minor body ache and tiredness but negative flu tests every time they went to the dr. Nearly everyone I am in contact with had it at some point and couldn’t shake it for awhile. Diagnosed as abnormal bronchitis for most.

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jag,
I would recommend grilling your bats.... 160deg internal temp. can't be to safe.... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Sorry to burst your panic bubble. Very, very few percent of people with Covid 19 expire.
I think I had it too. Who are you to diagnose whether someone had the flu or Covid 19? You are not. Carry on

The point would be: We have a slew of professional epidemiologists who point to mid or late January as initial infection date in US.

All growth rate charts and statistics support that.

So who are you to know more than the renowned epidemiologists and statisticians advising Pres Trump?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Have an old age home in Vermont that has 90 residents. So far 14 have tested positive and 4 died. Pretty lethal for elderly people especially with declining health.

living the good life every day
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Same here, mild fever, very minor body ache and tiredness but negative flu tests every time they went to the dr. Nearly everyone I am in contact with had it at some point and couldn’t shake it for awhile. Diagnosed as abnormal bronchitis for most.

Yep myself also, it was around the beginning of February for me. Same symptoms the others mentioned. Thought it was my biannual normal sinus infections that i have got nearly every fall and spring my entire adult life. This one was different though after a few days I had some pain in my lungs with congestion and some mild difficulty breathing with physical exertion. Went to the Dr and got an antibiotic as well as an oral steroid prescription. Felt slightly better after about 24hrs. Once the steroids were done however the lung congestion/mild pain reappeared. Had this for about 2 weeks. Then it simply seemed to go away. My wife had similar but milder symptoms that lasted also around 2 weeks. Not really in close contact with many others but did have several of my employees were be at various times since January with flu like illness. Noone i personally know or associate with has been diagnosed with nor had any major COVID problems.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Even stupid people will eventually snap to the truth and Democrats know they're gonna be in deep [bleep] when this is done. That's why they've gone "all in".

And don't think for a second that Republicans aren't playing along to let them drown.

Point? It's politics.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

The point would be: We have a slew of professional epidemiologists who point to mid or late January as initial infection date in US.

All growth rate charts and statistics support that.

So who are you to know more than the renowned epidemiologists and statisticians advising Pres Trump?

The bigger point is that the people that had the symptoms before your timeframe know more about it than these renowned doctors, Trump, and especially YOU. You only know what you read. Not saying 100% it was the COVID thing, but it certainly could have been.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Doubt you guys had it back in January. It's fairly well contagious - the stats would've gone ballistic much earlier.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I had something like that around Christmas. I don't think it was CV. There is no trail of dead old people in my wake. I break out a couple days before I get a cold. I did that. Figured well, here we go. About 3 mornings later I woke up with a sore throat but instead of it being up in the tonsils, it was down below / behind my collar bone, maybe the next set of lymph nodes deeper. I've never had that happen before. The next morning that had backed off but I had a sort of bronchitis. Best way I can describe that is if you're a runner, it's like you've laid off for a few months, gone for a good run, and this is like how you feel the next day after breathing more deeply longer than you've done for a while. Sort of strained. That's my normal-ish pattern going into an ass-beater of a cold so I prepared to get mauled. Instead of waking up in snot-faucet mode as expected, I teetered on the edge for a couple days, then it backed down. I've had that funny breathing feeling to a lesser degree about 2-3 days a week since. Not sure exactly what the hell it was all about, but my GF has not gotten coronavirus, her elderly mom didn't get it from me (we spent 4 days playing board games across a 3x3 table) nor did her brother. Nobody at work has it .. we wind up around a table for a couple hours a day 1-2 times a week. If ths was coronavirus, it would be very obvious that I was "typhoid mary" but it isn't spreading so it isn't the same thing.

My only concern is whether or not this current thing increases my risk when the real one comes through.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Doubt you guys had it back in January. It's fairly well contagious - the stats would've gone ballistic much earlier.

"Acute Bronchitis" was wide spread and rampant across lots of TX, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and New Mexico back then. Doubt you'd know that being halfway around the world from here.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by T_O_M

I had something like that around Christmas. I don't think it was CV. There is no trail of dead old people in my wake. I break out a couple days before I get a cold. I did that. Figured well, here we go. About 3 mornings later I woke up with a sore throat but instead of it being up in the tonsils, it was down below / behind my collar bone, maybe the next set of lymph nodes deeper. I've never had that happen before. The next morning that had backed off but I had a sort of bronchitis. Best way I can describe that is if you're a runner, it's like you've laid off for a few months, gone for a good run, and this is like how you feel the next day after breathing more deeply longer than you've done for a while. Sort of strained. That's my normal-ish pattern going into an ass-beater of a cold so I prepared to get mauled. Instead of waking up in snot-faucet mode as expected, I teetered on the edge for a couple days, then it backed down. I've had that funny breathing feeling to a lesser degree about 2-3 days a week since. Not sure exactly what the hell it was all about, but my GF has not gotten coronavirus, her elderly mom didn't get it from me (we spent 4 days playing board games across a 3x3 table) nor did her brother. Nobody at work has it .. we wind up around a table for a couple hours a day 1-2 times a week. If ths was coronavirus, it would be very obvious that I was "typhoid mary" but it isn't spreading so it isn't the same thing.

My only concern is whether or not this current thing increases my risk when the real one comes through.

Tom

Just to be clear.....I'm not representing it was COVID, but it certainly could have been, especially if the symptoms, contagiousness, deaths, stats, etc are way over-hyped, which I'm inclined to believe they are. Is COVID real? Of course. Is it doomsday as the Lamestream Media makes it out to be? I don't think so.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

Now I'm not saying the sky is falling, but stating that concern over covid-19 is "much ado about nothing" is the reverse side of that particular idiot coin. Be cautious for the next month or so. Be especially cautious if you're over 70 or have any pre-existing health issues.

Pretty reasonable post right there.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

163 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 260madman, 338reddog, 31 invisible), 1,236 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,464
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.