Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Well they follow rules really well. Western counties have too many nay-sayers and denialists to follow the rules, so the government has to clamp down harder on it's citizens.

Last edited by mauserand9mm; 03/23/20.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
BP-B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Doubt you guys had it back in January. It's fairly well contagious - the stats would've gone ballistic much earlier.

"Acute Bronchitis" was wide spread and rampant across lots of TX, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and New Mexico back then. Doubt you'd know that being halfway around the world from here.

I meant Covid-19, I doubt you guys had that then. I don't doubt "acute bronchitis" but I doubt it was brought on by Covid-19 back then. There's always lurgies out there - can't assume you had something unless you know for sure.

I've had a dry non-productive cough for about 5-6 months now but otherwise feel fine, could be my hypertension medication catching up with me.

lisinopril? Did it to me and switched

Lisinopril gave you a dry non-productive cough? Just curious and I know it can affect everyone different but I've been taking 20mg/day for over 10 years with no issues.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rabst
Originally Posted by Stickfight
What do you think they did with the 21 million bodies?

"The seven funeral homes in the city of Wuhan were reported to be burning bodies 24 hours a day seven days a week in late January. Hubei Province has used 40 mobile cremators . . . since Feb. 16."

Full article here:
China May Have Massively Underreported Coronavirus Deaths

In this case, I'd also consider the source. The Epoch Times is heavily invested in making the CCP look as bad as possible. It's a Falun Gong mouthpiece.

In this case, for instance, there's the assumption that new number = new cellphone. But no mention of the fact that the basic fee per month is only 50RMB and that a new number just means a different SIM card. Literally been there, done that. A gigantic pain in the ass as a foreigner, but still cheap and once you have the SIM card, easy to have multiple numbers with a single cellphone.

If you go to the actual Epoch Times article, it states that:

The number of cellphone users decreased from 1.600957 billion to 1.579927 billion, a drop of 21.03 million. The number of landline users decreased from 190.83 million to 189.99 million, a drop of 840,000.

The entire population of the country is only 1.4 billion. So it's a verifiable fact that there's a lot of multiple numbers per person going on. Dropping an unnecessary number and saving 50RMB a month when you're lowly paid and not working? Kind of a no-brainer, right?

On the other hand, 40 portable crematoria in Hubei working 24 hours a day since February 16 would be needed if the body count was in the hundreds of thousands.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

"The seven funeral homes in the city of Wuhan were reported to be burning bodies 24 hours a day seven days a week in late January. Hubei Province has used 40 mobile cremators . . . since Feb. 16."

Full article here:

In this case, I'd also consider the source. The Epoch Times is heavily invested in making the CCP look as bad as possible. It's a Falun Gong mouthpiece.

In this case, for instance, there's the assumption that new number = new cellphone. But no mention of the fact that the basic fee per month is only 50RMB and that a new number just means a different SIM card. Literally been there, done that. A gigantic pain in the ass as a foreigner, but still cheap and once you have the SIM card, easy to have multiple numbers with a single cellphone.

The number of cellphone users decreased from 1.600957 billion to 1.579927 billion, a drop of 21.03 million. The number of landline users decreased from 190.83 million to 189.99 million, a drop of 840,000.

The entire population of the country is only 1.4 billion. So it's a verifiable fact that there's a lot of multiple numbers per person going on. Dropping an unnecessary number and saving 50RMB a month when you're lowly paid and not working? Kind of a no-brainer, right?

On the other hand, 40 portable crematoria in Hubei working 24 hours a day since February 16 would be needed if the body count was in the hundreds of thousands.

One would think those would be visible on someone's satellite pics, maybe even ones available to the public?

Just a thought, I'm not going looking, not that smart with the googlefu.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

Full article here:

One would think those would be visible on someone's satellite pics, maybe even ones available to the public?

Just a thought, I'm not going looking, not that smart with the googlefu.

Geno

One would think. If we're seeing pictures of Iranian mass grave sites in Qom, then there ought to be pictures of these crematoria.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Surely the pentagon has satellite thermal imagery.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My tin foil hat buddy told me he has seen satellite pic's of smoke plumes coming from chink land... but i don't dare click on the links... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Doubt you guys had it back in January. It's fairly well contagious - the stats would've gone ballistic much earlier.

"Acute Bronchitis" was wide spread and rampant across lots of TX, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and New Mexico back then. Doubt you'd know that being halfway around the world from here.

The point being if that was Covid 19, the area around each reported incident would have blown up like Seattle and NYC.

If you had it, you had to catch it from someone. That person would have given it to others. Unless every person here was a hermit for the two weeks prior to getting sick and during the two or four weeks they were sick, they each would have transmitted the pathogen to others. Your wives and kids and buddies would have had it. Even if they never had symptoms, they would have been spreading it in the community.

This thing is that contagious.

I have a buddy home right now. Ten days with fever over 101. Joints so painful he can hardly move. So weak, he can hardly get to the pisser. Lungs so congested, he can get very little air.

Bit it AIN'T the Corona.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Wonder what the murder spike will be after 2 weeks of being cooped up....

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

So who are you to know more than the renowned epidemiologists and statisticians advising Pres Trump?

Yet you had no issue with radically rewriting the medical statute definition of 'terminally ill'.

which renown medical professionals did you confer with?

Every person on this board with an IQ above 60 knew exactly what my meaning was with the statement you refer to.

But judging from the content of your rhetoric over the last several years, it comes as no surprise that you are still struggling with interpretation and understanding.

Let me spell it out for YOU: Ain't none of us getting off this rock alive. Which one of us is fit to judge which of those still breathing is worth the expenditure of resources to keep them that way?

Answer: The triage Dr. Let's do whatever we can to ease his burden.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by JTman

Lisinopril gave you a dry non-productive cough? Just curious and I know it can affect everyone different but I've been taking 20mg/day for over 10 years with no issues.

That is a very common, very well known side effect of lisinopril. I took lisinopril for less than 2 weeks and had a really bad case of the coughs and it lingered for almost a month after I quit taking it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Almost all the of ones who have died have been in "long term care facilities" (that means places they weren't going to get out of alive.

Hospitals and doctors are busy with hypochondriacs that really wish they had this bug...but don't.

Don't you think the media would be stumbling over themselves to show people dying in the streets?

Where are the sick people?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hookeye
Wonder what the murder spike will be after 2 weeks of being cooped up....

You know who the libs will blame that on...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JTman
Originally Posted by ribka

I meant Covid-19, I doubt you guys had that then. I don't doubt "acute bronchitis" but I doubt it was brought on by Covid-19 back then. There's always lurgies out there - can't assume you had something unless you know for sure.

I've had a dry non-productive cough for about 5-6 months now but otherwise feel fine, could be my hypertension medication catching up with me.

lisinopril? Did it to me and switched

It gave me that cough for the first 6 months. Couldn’t figure out what was going on then I stumbled across the side effects of the medicine.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Italy?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MILES58
[quote=JTman]

Lisinopril gave you a dry non-productive cough? Just curious and I know it can affect everyone different but I've been taking 20mg/day for over 10 years with no issues.[/quote

That is a very common, very well known side effect of lisinopril. I took lisinopril for less than 2 weeks and had a really bad case of the coughs and it lingered for almost a month after I quit taking it.

I find it odd too, as I've been taking it for 6 yrs now, 20mg a day, no problemo.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Almost all the of ones who have died have been in "long term care facilities" (that means places they weren't going to get out of alive.

Hospitals and doctors are busy with hypochondriacs that really wish they had this bug...but don't.

Don't you think the media would be stumbling over themselves to show people dying in the streets?

Unfortunately Lt, they are coming.

Look at NYC as a valid depiction of the future. And New York is no where even close to the top of the bell curve yet. As Cuomo cries " What are we going to do with 400 ventilators? We need 30,000".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"...As Cuomo cries " What are we going to do with 400 ventilators? We need 30,000". ..."

If you gave him 30,000 it would then take 50,000. but, Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Cuomo spent money on other things besides medical supplies. People will suffer and die because of that.
Choices....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Starman

Yet you had no issue with radically rewriting the medical statute definition of 'terminally ill'.

Every person on this board with an IQ above 60 knew exactly what my meaning was with the statement you refer to.

Your drama queen statement was irrelevant in
terms of what really is relevant =Medical
fraternity standards and opinions concerning C19.

Several of your posts have been centred around the
mere potential effects of C19 toward the chronic health dramas in your life and your family tree. which
ain't the concern for the vast majority.

IF you are so worried, just isolate yourself
cause Nobody is going to put a gun to your head
to force you to go to work.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Unfortunately Lt, they are coming.

Castles in the Air?

Yeah but, Some are 'so certain' of their predictions
of USA deaths that it sounds like it came like a
revelation.

Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
337 members (160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 35 invisible), 2,007 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,962
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.