Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Knowing John and reading some of your chit, worthless piece of chit fits you to a T and FAR from Johns character.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
BP-B2

W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by rost495
Knowing John and reading some of your chit, worthless piece of chit fits you to a T and FAR from Johns character.

Cool story bro.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by WDH
2 more cases on JBER.

Well with almost 20k posts since aug 2006 you got the social distancing figured out...
When you got nothing, go after the irrelevant [bleep] that nobody cares about. lol

I wouldn’t call you irrelevant, lonely, but not irrelevant. Crappy moose hunter. But hey even the losers get lucky once in awhile...
You're sure like to talk a lot of [bleep], put your money where you cockhole is and come up here and show us how it's done. Or you could save a lot of embarrassment and simply just STFU.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH
2 more cases on JBER.

Well with almost 20k posts since aug 2006 you got the social distancing figured out...
When you got nothing, go after the irrelevant [bleep] that nobody cares about. lol

I wouldn’t call you irrelevant, lonely, but not irrelevant. Crappy moose hunter. But hey even the losers get lucky once in awhile...
You're sure like to talk a lot of [bleep], put your money where you cockhole is and come up here and show us how it's done. Or you could save a lot of embarrassment and simply just STFU.

Always willing to help someone get a moose. Send me a PM and I’ll help you out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WDH

Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH
2 more cases on JBER.

I don't need any help from any DSMF, especially a ladyboy such as yourself.

Steelhead

IC B2

W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by WDH

Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH
2 more cases on JBER.

For someone that moose hunts as long as you do you sure don’t kill moose consistently.

No shame in asking for help.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by WDH

Cool story bro.

Well feller, My personal dealings with Sitka Deer have been very smooth. I sold him some Ackerman dies many years ago in our first deal and he paid promptly.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH

Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by WDH
2 more cases on JBER.

For someone that moose hunts as long as you do you sure don’t kill moose consistently.

No shame in asking for help.
You have no idea of my success rate hunting moose but go ahead and continue to make an a$$ of yourself.

Steelhead

W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
Originally Posted by WDH

Cool story bro.

Well feller, My personal dealings with Sitka Deer have been very smooth. I sold him some Ackerman dies many years ago in our first deal and he paid promptly.

Wrong thread butch.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
Originally Posted by WDH

Cool story bro.

Wrong thread butch.

You got the message young feller.

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
688 members (10gaugemag, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,775 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,846
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.