Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by ironbender
Did the hatchett have burn marks on the haft and a nice even coat of used motor oil?

LMAO

Just checked back in this morning.

I almost choked on my toast!

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by kingston
Custom tactical harmonica. LOL.

Thank god for FB during the dark days of social distancing.

Only topped by the Fallschrimjager tactical accordian

Will the accordion be used to play a good march, the Ride of the Valkeries, a polka, or perhaps an arrangement of a Bach cantata?

It makes a difference you know, as to the effectiveness in combat.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Last edited by FreeMe; 03/25/20.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Edelweiss, edelweiss.....

Auf die heide blumt eine kleine blumenlein!!!!!

Und das heiß! Erika!!!!

Erika?

What about poor Nikki? Just like that you move on to another?

Geno

In it is contentment

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
A young man with clear anger issues, and self-control issues.

There is likely a reason he trains with the weapons of peasants. Probably not legal for him to own firearms due to felon status.

IC B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Edelweiss, edelweiss.....

Auf die heide blumt eine kleine blumenlein!!!!!

Und das heiß! Erika!!!!

Erika?

What about poor Nikki? Just like that you move on to another?

Geno

I was saving Nikki for you!!! It’s the kinda guy I am! (That’s "Gee" in Frog).

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J

I was saving Nikki for you!!! It’s the kinda guy I am! ....

Hey! The line forms behind me...... Pushy dang Texans....!

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There are some folks on here who could paid for their scribbling.😉

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where can I get the tactical harmonica?

Can you attached it to an AR-14?

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In all seriousness, don't hurt him - too much.

Be gentle.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Kamo, thinking this through.

Better take Roger, to help. To take video !

grin

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He doesn't need Roger but having him available ain't a bad idea. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Where can I get the tactical harmonica?

Can you attached it to an AR-14?

Instructions say “Mount only on Biden’s AR-15.”

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of the most stupid threads I've ever seen posted here.....................

Boredom can do strange things to people,s minds I suppose.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
FB friend of a guy I've hunted tuna with posts a ridiculous 'training' video where he demonstrates the uber tactics of killing an opponent (training dummy) set up in his garage with a hatchet and double-edged dagger. Vid shows our hero tossing a right-handed hatchet haymaker at mannequin that hits in the neck area. Now it gets serious and our hero goes on to explain that the proper technique in such a situation is to then decisively yank the buried hatchet attached to the bad dummy into his chest so he can simultaneously thrust the 9" blade conveniently gripped in his left paw into the now-hatchet wearer's face. I honestly thought it was a joke/parody, so replied:

KG: 'The last time this dude was involved in an actual physical altercation other than with an inanimate dummy was when his sister made him eat a mud pie in the sandbox when he was around 4. He lost that battle, I bet.'

Tuna buddy JJay replies with: 'Haha actually, he’s one of the better and most active martial artists I know. He’s a full dog brother'.

KG" 'Your 'full dog brother--whatever the Christ that means-- carries a 9" shank and hatchet on errands for his mum in case of goblins? wink Just funnin' brother. No slight intended'. I of course intended every slight at this circus but was trying to be polite in deference my fishing pal.

Clowntastic Maximus/MBerry replies: 'First, I beat my sister's ass that day....' then posts, KG, 'we don't know each other and I'm feeling less.froggy than normal so I shall just say... I've had one or 2 physical confrontations since then...'

Photo spread inserted at this point of this kid in what ostensibly is an amateur MMA bout in where he appears to be getting the better of some mulatto weakling wielding some kind of 'Filipino fighting stick', which closely resembles a drumstick or similar.

Then,
MBerry 'Looking back on this hours later, I should have played along

KG 'MBerry Were any of those so-called physical confrontations with actual humans or of the malicious rubbery variety like the one in your 'training' video? BTW, that must be a pretty resilient opponent you're expecting to go to war with for you to feel it'd be necessary to have to stab rubber dude in the forehead after burying a fuggin' hatchet in his neck? Seems rather excessive, unless that is, of course, your hatchet is made of rubber. In which case it makes sense that you'd want to follow up with the whole stabbing thing... wink

MBerry 'Well, ya [bleep] [bleep], I'm feeling far frogger today. [bleep] you, [bleep] your mom and [bleep] your kids. All at the same time. Eat a massive satchel of [bleep] and feel free to insert some broken glass into your urethra. Fat old [bleep] typically just make me laugh, but you're welcome to sodomized yourself with whatever you find hanging around. John Jay, who is this [bleep] [bleep]?

KG: 'I knew it. That was too easy. Two posts and the killer loses it. Such a warrior's level of zen and self-control displayed. The Dalai Lama would most certainly approve. smile Keep up your 'training' and maybe some day you can graduate to advanced lessons showcasing your prowess (AKA known as compensatory fantastical delusions) on how best to attack mannequins in your garage with axes and bayonets. Hilarious, this is. You can't make this stuff up!

MBerry
'Uh... last post removed, due to whiskey....'

Then: MBerry Well, friend. If you'd heard the video beyond the humorous "Jay Portions," you'd have heard that in this particular instance we are hooking behind the OP's head and pulling in. The issue with axe combat (that most modern humans don't take into account) is that they get stuck. So slamming the haft into the neck and pulling forward disrupts the nervous system and then pulls the enemy with a spike in the back of their neck. This might not end the encounter, hence a stab to the face. Hopefully the eye, as that has been proven in most case studies to end the encounter, unless drugs are heavily in play.
I am a Full Dog Brother and I have somewhere near 150 full contact matches with sticks (Filipino Martial Arts) and 10 years exp of hard sparring with weapons, in general. Not to mention 3 years of BJJ and 5 of muay thai, now training under Malaipet. I mean, I MIGHT be a big pussy who is making this up, in which case, please challenge me to a fight!

Image may contain: 3 people, shoes

KG: 'Which one is you? I'm guessing you're the one with the frightening man bun. What do I win? lol I chose to turn my back on resolving conflicts with violence and trying to impress people with badassery decades ago. It's much more fun and satisfying simply knowing intimately what a man is capable of --and will do without hesitation--if forced in the event that say, some testosterone driven wannabe shythead obsessed with role-playing tests him. Cool hobby though, killer. Here's one of mine:

Pic of uzi, AK, M4, miscellaneous bolt guns, scatterguns, revolvers in pickup bed at range. <the bait has been laid>

MBerry: 'Bro, you look like you've got [bleep] diabeetus and a tiny dick. I'm not worried. The tiny dick is inferred by the need to show your guns n ammo... not the Asian thing. I'm not a racist.

KG: 'Diabeetus'? Tee hee! Oh Lord, not just a straight-up warrior/killer but a learned scholar to boot! You know it's getting serious when the penis insults start a-flyin'! Jay, if he really is your buddy I suggest you stop him before he really gets his Shaolin 'haight awn' and starts saying things that might make me break down and weep... Holy fark on second thought leave him be. I'm just about ready to get warmed up to start having some fun with him! Too funny!

Mr. Badarse, please take a moment to pause to regale everyone now with some further, gripping footage of you wielding a medieval mace, chainsaw and custom tactical harmonica with one side decked out with a honed edge for throat slittin', evisceratin' or toenail clippin' of your sworn enemies (you know, like the scary rubber one in the original display of abject silliness posted). I can't wait!

I'm waiting for his response.

And you used to fish with this guy? How did that go?

40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dog brothers, Google it. Interesting choice of nuts to piss off.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've got your back, KG!

[Linked Image from throwingupwords.files.wordpress.com]

Politics is War by Other Means
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Sousann pahdon for drunkee postee, frens*. frown

[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]

Hey Kaywoodie neat on the mouth harp. I have my old man's childhood brass and wood M. Hohner, one I've never seen the likes of anywhere else. Big bastard. Maybe 6" across. From the 30s I'm guessing but maybe older. I'll take a pic and post up. If I'm not three sheets the the wind again. I'm learning that this 'telecommuting' routine has all kinds of potential loopholes... smile

* I do not include an apology to the humorless donkey who proclaimed my post to be the worst ever. You can go get Deflaved, you buzz killing slab o' Spam. Bottom's up! wink

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I ain't reading that...too long.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (2003and2013, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 163bc, 16Racing, 1badf350, 58 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,145
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.