Dutch Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Sic Semper Tyrannis
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not seeing anything that would prevent my daily walks through the neighborhood or going to the grocery store.

Will have to check the Sportsman's Warehouse and gun club websites to see if normal life will really be curtailed.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hang in there Dutch,

hope it blows through quickly and easily..............but I hope for a lot of thing.

Stay safe.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Dutch Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well, people have to eat, and I’m in the food business, so we’ve got that going for us. I haven’t looked at the details yet, but I would be surprised if anyone here in Caribou County will know about it before the weekend and care enough about it to change much. The Church stopped all meetings a couple of weeks ago, so there’s no social life anymore, any way ....;)

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Walking, hiking, biking are all OK. Just maintain 6 ft distance with non-household members. I feel for the restaurants in particular. This will devastate many small businesses. We are fortunate, as we are essential.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Just heard today. One confirmed case on West end of valley.

Lives in Payette, works in Ontario as retail clerk. Very likely has been contagious ten to fifteen days.

We will be right in the middle of another Idaho hot spot. I made a circuit today from Parma to Ontario and hit the grocery stores. Momma and I may not poke our heads out of the house for a month or six weeks.

I could slide the king size bed away from the wall in the master bedroom and spend the next several weeks chasing Momma around it. Albeit a bit slower than I chased her 35 years ago.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The caption to this pic said it was taken somewhere in Boise
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Morewood
The caption to this pic said it was taken somewhere in Boise
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

That's a pretty cool picture. I haven't seen a mountain lion since 1993 in Idaho. I was with a buddy riding horses near Lost Trail Pass. That was the last time I saw a mountain lion or rode a horse...When horses get spooked, they will run a long ways especially with schitty rider on them...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The government can kiss my ass.

I noticed the local Mcdonalds dining room was open an hour or so ago as I drove by.

I live in Idaho, not Calif or NYC I am a free American citizen, who does Little think he is anyway?

BiMarts open so is Walgreens and everywhere else AFAIK

Maybe he should sign some of the bills on his desk and stick with helping stop global warming like he said right after he was elected

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
If folks can't follow directions and stay away from each other this will last a long time and many will become infected. I have little faith as people in general are little crybaby pansies that think staying home for a few weeks is an insurmountable hardship. The wife and I have not left our property since March 13 th and we are fine. It ain't no big deal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Idaho's total cases is up to a whopping 92 as of this morning with no deaths so far. 50% of the cases are in Blaine County, pop. 22,000. That's where Sun Valley is. A lot of CA execs and movie stars live there and travel frequently between there and CA. That's probably where it came from.
I live in Twin Falls county, pop 85,000. So far we've had 1 case.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Idaho's total cases is up to a whopping 92 as of this morning with no deaths so far. 50% of the cases are in Blaine County, pop. 22,000. That's where Sun Valley is. A lot of CA execs and movie stars live there and travel frequently between there and CA. That's probably where it came from.
I live in Twin Falls county, pop 85,000. So far we've had 1 case.
Yeah well, I live in a County of 45,000 with 3 cases last I knew. We didn't have any till last week and I'm absolutely sure there are way more than three infected here that just haven't been tested. It is spreading out across the State from NYC like a plague. If folks can't stay the hell away from other people/public places everywhere will become like NY in time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh forgive me Masta Little for I reckon I have sinned,
I left the house, oh the horror, there was something I needed to do. I looked as I went by and now the Mcdonalds dining room is closed. I feel much safer
I am avoiding people if I can, but last I read there is NO NADA NONE cases in this entire county.
There are fish that need catching and whistle pigs that need shooting and unless they arrest me and lock me up I plan on doing just that,

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Way more questions than answers so far... Guess time will tell just what remains open and what is closed.

If the March winds would stop it would be a good time to do some shooting!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
All the tough talk of preparedness for anything on this site is absolute bullshyt. I will never believe there are anything but a bunch of geriatric, big mouthed paper tigers on this site from here on out. When the going really gets tough, you guys will fold like tissue paper.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Blackheart
All the tough talk of preparedness for anything on this site is absolute bullshyt. I will never believe there are anything but a bunch of geriatric, big mouthed paper tigers on this site from here on out. When the going really gets tough, you guys will fold like tissue paper.

Dayyoom, Blackheart.

Lay off that C4 for a spell, Bro.

Most of us are making it okay,,,,so far, from what we’ve read here. Let’s give it a month. That may tell the tale about preparedness.

Feeling for the folks clustered in the big cities.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Blackshart you have anger issues deal with them before you have a stroke.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Springcove

Originally Posted by Springcove
Worry bout yourself pansy ass, I'll be fine. I do tire of the constant whining on here though. "oh no, my money, my money, the stock market is crashing my 401k is getting trashed, we can't go to the store, oh my what are we going to do the economy's going to crash." I've never seen a bigger bunch of cry babies anywhere in my life.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
so, not really a total "lockdown" by any means
OK, helps me get ready for when MY commie governor goes that way

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

590 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1Akshooter, 1badf350, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,218 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,302
Posts18,449,071
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.