Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
There’s more than just classifieds on this forum,? Who knew?

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Calling someone a crook without just cause should be a bannable offense...

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Jason280
Calling someone a crook without just cause should be a bannable offense...

I'll second that

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I'll 3rd it

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Winchester_71
this person posts things for sale and when you post I will take it he sells item to another that made no commitment to buy it...…...he's a crook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a life bud ..

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I will not buy from, or sell to, a mf'er that has only post in classifieds. They should be banned from here in my opinion. Classifieds are to help members, not just buy and sell sheit.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Attached Images

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Michael Scott
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain
this person posts things for sale and when you post I will take it he sells item to another that made no commitment to buy it...…...he's a crook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 pages of your posting history and EVERY post was in the FREE classifieds. GFY.

😂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I was drawn here years ago because of the classifieds. Then I realized the vast knowledge available in the entire forum . GFY 😉👍

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
805 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Another one for ignore. Winchester 71!

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Should have swallowed your pride. This entire thread overwhelmingly makes you look to be in the wrong. Making a note not to do business with you if you act this way.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by mirage243
I will not buy from, or sell to, a mf'er that has only post in classifieds. They should be banned from here in my opinion. Classifieds are to help members, not just buy and sell sheit.

This is my policy as well.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Here is a quote from one of his ads.

“Thanks boys, all DM's have been returned and the list updated. All sales were done based on timestamp for competing offers.”

Seems like he understands the idea in theory but if he misses out all the rules should change?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would imagine someone on this thread wishes he could reel this one back in frown !!!

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by EQFD193
I would imagine someone on this thread wishes he could reel this one back in frown !!!

This is the one that got away for him

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You win some and loose some. Move on and don't trash someone unless they truly rip you off. Then there fair game. JMO.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jc189
You win some and loose some. Move on and don't trash someone unless they truly rip you off. Then there fair game. JMO.

Says the man whose only post here are in the classifieds.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Dammit, you’re the one who’s hoarding up all the vag wipes. Lots of sand in dudes pussies that could use a box or two, daily.

Laffin
😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by KineticPerformance
I already told you to take it up with an admin but for all others concerned his issue is that he was the first to post "I'll take it" in the thread. An hour prior to that another guy said I will take another item but was sending a DM about the item in question here. That DM was posted to my inbox within a minute of his post on the thread claiming the other item and said he would take the bolt but wanted a pic to confirm it was what he thought it was. My position is that he wanted both but wanted a caveat which I found reasonable. It's like me calling a gunshop, telling them you want the gun, and asking them to pull a gun off the shelf until you get there to look at it. I have been out of the country for the last six months until two nights ago and I am still getting my sleep schedule right so I wasn't up all evening responding to DM's as they came in. I got up this morning and went through all posts and all DM's through several venues and compared times on competing items.

I have not had a single issue buying or selling on forums in the thirteen years I have been a member until today. I think I am acting in the spirit of fair trade and told Winchester 71 that I would have given him the same benefit had the shoe been on the other foot. I have received nothing but petulant responses from him. I have been courteous and as fair as I know how. If someone knows how to post the entire exchange between us I am willing to make it public record. I cannot get it all on a screenshot. At this point I am going to report the post to the admin as libel and he can decide where this goes.

KP, You did nothing wrong and the OP is a DB. In light of that, Winchester_71 will now go on my ignore list. . . Moving on...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 03/26/20.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (10Glocks, 16penny, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,243
Posts18,466,884
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.