Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#14707726 03/26/20
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
If nothing else, the one thing I totally agree with the author on is the machinations of the fourth estate.

I have long been of the single opinion that they are our one true enemy.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
We are not alone. You went to meetings. There are people who have wished for this their entire careers to justify their existence.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lt. Pat;
Good day to you my cyber friend, I hope that this finds you and your family as well as can be all present circumstances accounted for.

Thanks for the link, it was indeed a good read.

Honestly I don't truly know what to think about the entire thing, other than to say it's absolutely deepened my distrust of the main stream - and now local - media as well as the Federal government up here.

Personally, I am very much taking the situation seriously - our medical system locally was running way past capacity already Pat, elective surgeries were months on waiting lists, so if it's not in the rhubarb already, it surely wouldn't take much of a gentle push to put it there.

That said, as a natural skeptic I can't help but believe there's several layers deep taking place that we don't see. Might never for that matter, I can't say.

Anyway sir thanks for the read this last Thursday in March and all the best to you and yours.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks, it is a good read.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why about shutting down for flu? It kills way more people every year.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Very good read. I've said all along that the data we have is bs. No way we can get real data this fast. And then they put it on a map with BIG red ominous circles......oh we're not trying to scare you just educate you....riiight.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Article spot-on.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Trump is now starting to give lessons in adult decision making.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The system is, indeed, being overwhelmed, but it's not with sick people. The hypochondriacs (good customers) that visit a doctor once a month are now going twice a week and lots of healthy people are talking themselves into being sick.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
And the ER's and clinics are being inundated by elderly people that the media has convinced are going to die from this.

Think about it. Nothing would make the left happier than to kill all of them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It wouldn't surprise me if they do die if they keep going to the doctor. Clinics and hospitals are a vector.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
https://www.dailywire.com/news/epid...cMJwoiSNH0oM-77aNZhdlTSngZCM7l9YgrV4hVck

Ferguson’s model projected 2.2 million dead people in the United States and 500,000 in the U.K. from COVID-19 if no action were taken to slow the virus and blunt its curve.

However, after just one day of ordered lockdowns in the U.K., Ferguson is presenting drastically downgraded estimates, revealing that far more people likely have the virus than his team figured. Now, the epidemiologist IDIOT predicts, hospitals will be just fine taking on COVID-19 patients and estimates 20,000 or far fewer people will die from the virus itself or from its agitation of other ailments, as reported by New Scientist Wednesday.

So, why do we need $2T now that we know it has all been a fraud?
$2T (Congress) + $4T (Fed) = $6T / 330MIL (US Population) = $18,000 / person.

Who will receive your $18,000, ROBBED from you?

Why won’t TRUMP stop the Bill dead its tracks, now that the truth is coming out, and refuse to sign, to save the country from further fiscal strain on the system?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
https://www.dailywire.com/news/epid...cMJwoiSNH0oM-77aNZhdlTSngZCM7l9YgrV4hVck

Ferguson’s model projected 2.2 million dead people in the United States and 500,000 in the U.K. from COVID-19 if no action were taken to slow the virus and blunt its curve.

However, after just one day of ordered lockdowns in the U.K., Ferguson is presenting drastically downgraded estimates, revealing that far more people likely have the virus than his team figured. Now, the epidemiologist IDIOT predicts, hospitals will be just fine taking on COVID-19 patients and estimates 20,000 or far fewer people will die from the virus itself or from its agitation of other ailments, as reported by New Scientist Wednesday.

So, why do we need $2T now that we know it has all been a fraud?
$2T (Congress) + $4T (Fed) = $6T / 330MIL (US Population) = $18,000 / person.

Who will receive your $18,000, ROBBED from you?

Why won’t TRUMP stop the Bill dead its tracks, now that the truth is coming out, and refuse to sign, to save the country from further fiscal strain on the system?

Why do you say “Robbed from YOU” instead of US?

Because you’re a POS Russian Troll working for Soros money, is why....Oksana, come visit me. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for that read Lt.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
And the ER's and clinics are being inundated by elderly people that the media has convinced are going to die from this.

Think about it. Nothing would make the left happier than to kill all of them.

You're just completely wrong about this. People are staying away from the ER unless they are sick because they don't want to be exposed. Hospitals are tightening admissions to save space. Visitors are banned. Hypocondriacs don't make it past triage. Stop talking out of your azz.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

405 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 38 invisible), 1,903 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,602
Posts18,454,671
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.