Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tracks
My son recently lost his job with a company that supplied pizzas and ice cream. Knowing the job was going away he filled every freezer he had with- guess what, pizzzas and ice cream. He even came and got mine.
Too add to that he picked up a part time job at a supermarket, stocking shelves at night. He gets first shot at needed items.
Kids in a good spot right now. laugh

That boy's gonna be popular. smile

What about TP? smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Of all the essential needs in life, toilet paper is somewhere in the lower half of the first hundred.

Well, we know where you shop now. At least social distancing should be no problem.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
What's with all the freezers being gone? My lagering chamber puked out last week, now I'm stuck brewing ales and maybe an Anchor Steam clone.
Wtf do you need with a freezer in Wisconsin? Can't you just throw your stuff out in a snowbank?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Mad rush to buy Guns and ammo, hell, people are trying not to die, not rampaging through neighborhoods
Toilet paper, trust me, its being made faster than it can be used
Water, afraid the city is going to turn it off?
Gasoline, world wide surplus of the stuff, price going through the floor.
Don't make sense to me, maybe I'm missing something

Here's what you missed.

What happens if the line workers at the water plant and power company experience a wide spread infection?

Also, it's surprising how many city folks, especially apartment dwellers, don't even have a weeks worth of food.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
My son recently lost his job with a company that supplied pizzas and ice cream. Knowing the job was going away he filled every freezer he had with- guess what, pizzzas and ice cream. He even came and got mine.
Too add to that he picked up a part time job at a supermarket, stocking shelves at night. He gets first shot at needed items.

Your kid ripped off his employer the last week he was there?

Any clarification you can offer here?

You were a real wise ass when I joined this site, how bout now?

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Can bet the apple did not fall far from...…

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Buddy of mine was over last weekend, and he had a theory on the TP hoarding...

If you are in a crowded place & cough or sneeze, everyone close to you will schitt their pants. grin

Last edited by FyrepowrX; 03/26/20.

============================================================

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Individuals are very smart, get those same people in a group and they become dumb as a box of rocks
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jnyork
We are about 65 miles from a Costco, but we have many large grocery chains here, along with big box stores selling everything you would want. Still, we know people that will make the Costco trip once a week or so to save money. These are geezerly couples with no kids at home. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Often those "senseless" trips once a week are their outings. Many won't have your resources and will make the most of what they're spending for gas, etc.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Here 30 miles north of Atlanta gas stations closed and banks closed .The grocery stores are empty and the wonderful thugs have broken into Walmart and stole the beer and smokes and pills .All it will take is for blacks to start rioting and burning down their own houses and looting some ot will be the end of the world as we know it .

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Which gas stations? Just the little independently owned ones? I called the state patrol and they are not closing the Interstate highways and credit cards usually work after hours in a lot of places even if the main building is closed.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Slumlord! You gonna love this!

I can’t eat ice cream. Man it hurts my teeth bad!!! Like that Marathon Man scene “Is it safe?" Like chewin’ aluminum foil balls!!! Murder!!!

But in reality, I don’t crave or miss it.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My personal favorite is the liberal insane Dem's adding money to a bill that was supposed to help workers who lost their job because of the virus. Whats the added money for, one of their biggest lies, women's health care. Yup, abortions, lets take tax payer money and give it to them to fund abortions. I thought the money was supposed to be for saving lives? Insanity, pure insanity.

If they want to do that it least do some preventative maintenance for those that lack self control and in the year 2020 ain't smart enough to figure out how to keep from getting pregnant. Give those selfish life takers a free hysterectomy. It is kind of like capital punishment, stops them from repeating and in the long run saves lives.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Slumlord! You gonna love this!

I can’t eat ice cream. Man it hurts my teeth bad!!! Like that Marathon Man scene “Is it safe?" Like chewin’ aluminum foil balls!!! Murder!!!

But in reality, I don’t crave or miss it.

The caramel pie would be torture. 😃

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Guarantee there's a crap ton of pissed off future rap artists who are itching to get out and buy rims and jewelry.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I just got back from buying a schit load of nylon string and paper clips. All the other dumb asses were just walking right on by them... apparently I’m the only one that ever watched McGiver.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by dgr416
Here 30 miles north of Atlanta gas stations closed and banks closed .The grocery stores are empty and the wonderful thugs have broken into Walmart and stole the beer and smokes and pills .All it will take is for blacks to start rioting and burning down their own houses and looting some ot will be the end of the world as we know it .

That's the second time you've posted that and nobody believed you the first time, either.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by 1bigdude
Between my son and I we have 70,000+ rounds of Federal copper hp 40 gr maybe more. Why, cause his boys burn a brick every time they visit me. I buy a 5 thousand at a time when they are on sale. Fun to watch those twin 12 year olds load mags...1 loads a 25 round mag as the other shoots the race is to see if the loader gets done before the shooter...they are pretty fast at loading mags they start with 8 twenty five round mags and almost always keep up a steady fire unless one of the 10\22s jams.

Maybe you should teach them to aim and not just do mag dumps...just saying...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
People are thinking about how bad things could be and preparing for it.

[Linked Image from ]
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Hey-- if you do not have food and water-- ya don't need much toilet paper!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 54 invisible), 2,717 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,710
Posts18,456,891
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.