-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oksana, is apparently the long lost love child from Soros, who George located through FamilyTreeRussia.com after word got out that his Moscow sperm project, actually took hold, and caught an ovary wall of a whore...

Now, here we are with Elkslut, trying to earn his pay from daddy Soros....Hilarious! 😎

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/soros-bankrolls-coronavirus-attack-ads-against-trump/

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Now, here we are with Elkslut, trying to earn his pay from daddy Soros....Hilarious!

The mind of a child......how sad, how pitifully sad, and broke too I might add, being he can't back up his yap, as proven back a few.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence”

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
As for you people following this thread, you'll notice these communists are doing what they do best, destroy everything in their path, just like they're attempting to destroy this thread.

Enjoy the entertainment guys. This is the mental sickness from the communists, this country is fighting.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Had to take a little break did you—gettin’ stomped and needed to check in with your coach.

Now you’re back with a full battery. Wash, rinse, repeat. Wash, rinse, repeat...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

My great grandfather was a extremely wealthy Rancher/Farmer in north Texas, who gave back huge amounts to help build the community around where he lived, and unfortunately, he lost his holdings to the Great Depression.

All of these huge downturns, could have been avoided, just like this unwarranted shut down of the economy. Middle class spends their lifetime to raise good moral children, who will grow to raise families to carry on the great traditions of this nation, and to have this unnecessary misery thrown in their faces again and again, is TREASON.

Almost brought a tear to my eye....Except, that you’re a lying fĂŒck and a Russian Troll who portrays yourself as something other than exactly what I said you are...

How is that Soros is paying you? That’s the tricky question, I haven’t pieced that part together. I will....

More coming....😎

PS,,,Members, Elkslayer91 is not what he claims to be. This fûck is a real deal, subversive Russian operator paid for by George Soros to create a panic, cause hostility towards our government and political processes.

I encourage you to engage him, belittle him, demand he produce evidence of any claims he makes. I also suggest that you place zero faith in a single word uttered from this bitches mouth. His past here, is his coffin...

Feel free to look into his behavior on threads and notice the threads he gravitates to - all with a negative motive to seed a sense of urgency, doom, lies, and call to arms for shooting people down in the streets.

Free country, right? We’re all free to decide what we want to read or believe....This Soros f aggot needs to be removed from us all.

Happy hunting of this Russian POS across our forums.....Beaver10😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
We have been in a position from which we cannot recover for a long time. Bush set us on that path, Obama continued and Trump is carrying on with it.

I believe Carter actually forced the fiscal snowball to start building, once he destroyed the economy and thousands of businesses, if you really want to go back to the start of what actually forced us into debt to begin with.
. . .
People do not realize the ramifications, and how quickly it can go downhill, and stay for quite awhile.

You can go back even further than that.

Johnson in '67 was told he had to raise taxes or he was going to bankrupt the economy trying to pay for the Vietnam War. Johnson was aware that the election was coming up and didn't want to do anything that would jeopardize the Democrats' hold on things. He, therefore, ordered the printing of money-- lots of it. Most of the crap we've faced since then, including Carter's fustercluck emanates from this one decision to artificially devalue the currency.

BTW: Sorry about your family business.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kkahmann
When I was a child I listened closely to those adults around me. This was in the 50’s
Every adult male I knew had served in either the First or Second World War. They didn’t talk much about War but when they did it was with a real sense of Pride.
They talked constantly about The Great Depression. I could sense their fear and anger and exasperation. No one I knew had any money in the stock market but they all agreed it started with the crash of 1929. They talked about commodity prices—mostly grain and beef. Price per ton of coal was always big topic because I lived in a coal producing area.
In 1962 when I was 13 my family moved to southern Minnesota. Lots of dairy farms—beans and some small grain—saw my first field of flax—ever walk thru Flax? That memory will stick with you! Corn as far as the eye could see. I met some farmers who had stayed on the farm and worked their asses off during the war—they too talked about low yields—no cash during the Great Depression.
I never heard of the Spanish Flu until I moved to Canada—in the middle 70’s. It was a topic of discussion right behind the Second World War and the Great Depression. Seems it hit some places worse than others—at least in the collective memory. Many of the men I met had served in the Second World War and many had served in Korea. Only commodity prices ever mentioned was Oil and Pulp wood.
I’m an Old Man now and not very well educated but it seems to me if the country could fight a World War and Win after going thru the Great Depression then we gonna get thru these present difficulties.

What a fantastic post. It reads like the opening pages of a memoir I’d love to read. I suggest you title it Walking Through Flax
Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WW2 finally brought us out of the great depression. Just a thought.

Or caused it. Growing up in the 1950's and 60's, and listening to people that lived through the depression talk, I always thought that it was an American thing, but later on after I grew up and really got to paying attention and asking questions, I learned it was a world wide depression. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I feel bad for people living paycheck to paycheck , but a business “living” week to week may need to seriously consider being an employee instead of an employer.

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
It’s been TWO WEEKS!

My thoughts exactly. I know a restaurant owner who was calling around looking to borrow private money to the tune of $15,000, just two weeks after the city made all our restaurants curbside pick up or delivery only.

I know another one that's already shut down permanently, as in, pulled equipment out of the place, done. And they were popular places. Worst thing in our town is they rely on college students who are gone now. When this is over, most restaurants are FUBAR until next fall.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
https://www.dailywire.com/news/epid...cMJwoiSNH0oM-77aNZhdlTSngZCM7l9YgrV4hVck

Ferguson’s model projected 2.2 million dead people in the United States and 500,000 in the U.K. from COVID-19 if no action were taken to slow the virus and blunt its curve.

However, after just one day of ordered lockdowns in the U.K., Ferguson is presenting drastically downgraded estimates, revealing that far more people likely have the virus than his team figured. Now, the epidemiologist IDIOT predicts, hospitals will be just fine taking on COVID-19 patients and estimates 20,000 or far fewer people will die from the virus itself or from its agitation of other ailments, as reported by New Scientist Wednesday.

So, why do we need $2T and $4T now that we know it has all been a fraud?

$2T (Congress) + $4T (Fed) = $6T / 330MIL (US Population) = $18,000 / person.

Who will receive your $18,000, ROBBED from you?

Why won’t TRUMP stop the Bill dead its tracks, now that the truth is coming out, and refuse to sign, to save the country from further fiscal strain on the system?

Also, the above quote proves what everyone knows. Just because you have the fancy title of epidemiologist, does not mean you know what the hell you are talking about.

That fact has been further proven on this board, when smokepole used two links from “epidemiologists”, who didn’t have a clue what they were talking about in reference to the virus being able to be spread through the HVAC systems on cruise ships, to dispute my factual and in depth article proving it can’t.

What is so rib breaking laughing funny, is ‘ole smokepole starts out his attempt to checkmate me by stating, “I should listen to the experts”, when he has ZERO clue what my credentials are, and anyone with any intelligence can read my article and understand the facts as I described them proves it. I thought I’d written the article at a low enough grade level for smokepole to understand it, obviously it was not low enough.

Just remember guys, 50% of all graduating classes are students in the bottom half, and there is also a bottom 10% of students too, so you can’t always believe the guy with M.D. after his name, just because its printed on his business card or his white coat.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/26/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
$2 trillion can go a loooooooooooooooooong ways.

A $1 bill is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 6.0625" long.
10,451.134 $1 bills =,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 1 mile

2 trillion divided by 10,451.134 =,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,191,366,793.30383 miles.............From the earth to the sun and back to the earth plus a little extra.

LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Only 2 trillion? Nope. According to Kudlow and Mnuchin, the admin is planning on pumping $6 trillion into the economy. $6 trillion... when we're ostensibly going back to work in 2 weeks.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...aid-package-to-reach-roughly-6-trillion/

We're all going to be Trumpy bucks $$$RICH$$$!

Everyone is a fiscal conservative until it's their guy pushing the dole. But seriously... if Trump signs the garbage bill and turns up the printing presses, he will be the new Welfare President.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How about no taxes taken out of earnings for the rest of the year. Worker rewarded, freeloader not. And forego the 2 tril

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
[quote=copperking81]Only 2 trillion? Nope. According to Kudlow and Mnuchin, the admin is planning on pumping $6 trillion into the economy. $6 trillion... when we're ostensibly going back to work in 2 weeks.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...aid-package-to-reach-roughly-6-trillion/

We're all going to be Trumpy bucks $$$RICH$$$!

Everyone is a fiscal conservative until it's their guy pushing the dole. But seriously... if Trump signs the garbage bill and turns up the printing presses, he will be the new Welfare President.

[/quote...........$6 trillion $1 bills uh? Ok. That would be 574,100.379.91149 miles. From the sun out to well beyond Jupiter..........................LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
[quote=cumminscowboy]

You want to see what a cascading stock market looks like, watch tomorrow when that 2,000,000 - 3,000,000 unemployment figure hits the public domain, and you better be riding suicide, because that Bull is going to be spinning the crap out of you.

Yeah, it will be one wild ride, and it will last more than 8 seconds, I can guarantee you. More like 8 years....if you're lucky.

This isn't my first rodeo through an economic situation like this.

I know what's coming.

Dow picked up 1300 today. You suck as a forecaster

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by hunter4623
[quote=cumminscowboy]

You want to see what a cascading stock market looks like, watch tomorrow when that 2,000,000 - 3,000,000 unemployment figure hits the public domain, and you better be riding suicide, because that Bull is going to be spinning the crap out of you.

Yeah, it will be one wild ride, and it will last more than 8 seconds, I can guarantee you. More like 8 years....if you're lucky.

This isn't my first rodeo through an economic situation like this.

I know what's coming.

Dow picked up 1300 today. You suck as a forecaster

1 - The fact you can't even get a quote correct is STRIKE 1, ex: cumminscowboy did not make that.

2 - The fact you can not comprehend there is more stupidity in the world, thus markets rose is STRIKE 2.

3 - The fact you think markets will continue to climb, when multiples of millions are going unemployed and businesses are being shuttered, proves your posts concerning this topic are worthless, which makes it STRIKE 3, OUT.

"He is far from Stupid"

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
1. I know CC didn’t make the quote. You did. See your name highlighted in the box that I quoted, dopey
2. Look up the definition of cascading. The markets rose. Thats the opposite of a cascade, stupid
3. The markets made the largest 3 day gain in history even with historic unemployment numbers, goober

Try better next time cupcake

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

FOR TONIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT, I PRESENT THE ONE AND ONLY BROKE DIC, BEAVER10!

Almost brought a tear to my eye....Except, that you’re a lying fĂŒck and a Russian Troll who portrays yourself as something other than exactly what I said you are...

How is that Soros is paying you? That’s the tricky question, I haven’t pieced that part together. I will....

More coming....😎

PS,,,Members, Elkslayer91 is not what he claims to be. This fûck is a real deal, subversive Russian operator paid for by George Soros to create a panic, cause hostility towards our government and political processes.

I encourage you to engage him, belittle him, demand he produce evidence of any claims he makes. I also suggest that you place zero faith in a single word uttered from this bitches mouth. His past here, is his coffin...

Feel free to look into his behavior on threads and notice the threads he gravitates to - all with a negative motive to seed a sense of urgency, doom, lies, and call to arms for shooting people down in the streets.

Free country, right? We’re all free to decide what we want to read or believe....This Soros f aggot needs to be removed from us all.

Happy hunting of this Russian POS across our forums.....Beaver10😎

So, here we are...I’ve always said and called you out numerous times that you’re a Russian troll....Prove me wrong, Sputnik.
Post a picture that proves you’re actually here in the USA and not in a small back room- call tank In Moscow.
Dare yeah....Maybe a pic of a big bull you killed with a note that says anything you want it to say about Beaver.?

I’ll tell you one thing, I couldn’t kill a little 4 point Bull, like you did last year, and post it online to feed your ego that you’re some seasoned Elk hunter. I watch 5 and 6 points walk by if they don’t measure up, and I’d rather go home empty handed, having enjoyed my time and beauty of the back country, than slay some poor helpless 4 point, because I wasn’t a mature enough Trophy hunter to let him grow to maturity, but I guess when you’re a broke dic like you, if it breaths, it falls, right, Beavus-Butthead?

Keep running your trap. I don’t need to prove anything to you or anyone here. Everything I’ve posted here to help people is solid and quality knowledge, and any real hunter realizes and appreciates it. You’re a pathetic Cyber-Stalking miserable troll, who in his 50’s has a sucked life obviously, or you would not be the clown-face you are humiliating yourself on the internet like all commies do.

Keep posting girl. You’re fun to watch while you meltdown, and pull every trick you can out of the Saul (commie) Alinsky “Rules for Radicals” book you commies worship from.

Oh, I almost forgot, you broke dic, I’ll draw up a contract between you and I, which protects Rick Bin (24hr) and all associated parties tied to this website, et al., including you and I, and heirs from any liability, and keeps you and I anonymous, and proves I’m not a Russian troll.

It will be a bet that Rick will take a 10% rake from the losers side for being escrow agent. I will require $5,000 from you up front to escrow before spending time to write the contract. Rick will state from my ISP address whether I am from TEXAS or not.

So, MY LITTLE Broke Dic [bleep], put your money where your mouth is little bitch boy.

The bet is for Forty Thousand U.S. Dollars ($40,000.00), that I am not in Russia, you mouthy troll.

Yes or No bitch?

Yup.....Russian Troll.
I’m gonna call you Oksana...
I like the name Oksana, because I fûcked the living shßt outta this smoking hot Russian transplant for a year and half....Maybe your older sister, IDK.
You remind me of her in that, you run your yap, and spread wide at the same time.
Laffin at you, but remembering your sister.

I'll take that as a NO, little bitch-boy.

P.S. I knew you were a broke dic with no spine. All you mouthy commie trolls always are. Go load your bong, and toke away.

The bet is for Forty Thousand U.S. Dollars ($40,000.00), that I am not in Russia, you mouthy troll.

Yes or No bitch?

"He is far from Stupid"

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
From my perspective, the truth of the matter is:

1) No one should consider this 3 day market gain any kind of success, victory, or end game. It is simply just volatile, and the chances we test Monday's lows are likely greater than this being the start of a new bull market. But 3 weeks ago we were a healthy economy, and we will be again.
2) $2 Trillion hopefully stops what was looking like a CRASH and DEPRESSION. Anything more "trillions" beyond that will have a HUGE impact on the next 3 generations of Americans, or more. Let's hope it does not come to that.
3) There will probably be more bad news for the next month or two. Some folks are going to die, and some business are going to go bankrupt. Markets will probably go down violently, and have a few great rebound days. Buy on the dips, dollar cost average after that, and hope that by mid-summer we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is a great time to be a young investor!

I believe that today, right now, the world isn't coming to an end. And, these last 3 days aren't the beginning of a march to a 40,000 DOW, either.

It is going to be a turbulent couple of months, but I am more optimistic than I was 2 or 3 weeks ago, as more data is becoming available and it's becoming obvious this is an ACUTE, but not life-altering mass-casualty event.

Last edited by duck911; 03/26/20.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Yes or No bitch?

Jesus. Get over yourself. Stress around here and in real life is bad enough right now for people.

Grow the fugg up.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

153 members (257 roberts, 35, 10Glocks, 44mc, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 14 invisible), 1,978 guests, and 819 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,699
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.