Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rflshtr
Is your last comment directed to me?

I doubt it. I think it was addressed to the post above yours which was posted at relatively the same time. Look above his post. In parenthesis it states (Re: 79S).

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by failure2fire
incredibly rude thing to say. But right on par for a keyboard warrior. Go kickstart a shotgun

Kickstart or suckstart? And do you recommend 00 buck or slug?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by TDN
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by borden811
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Originally Posted by failure2fire
The link fails to open TDN

Worked for me. Did you modify it at all since you bought it three months ago?

Works for me too. Looks like he added about $300 worth of upgrades...

whistle whistle

Upgrades?!.... its exactly the same

Exactly my point.

Oh, and believe it or not, deer bite. Fairly hard.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Jesus H. Christ, can I get an answer? Any upgrades?

F
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
No, no upgrades at all. I listed my price to have it shipped with all fees included. And, like mentioned before, is available for best offer.

It’s sad to see butt hurt folks talk trash on here. None of which would do it in person !

And for you “ classified cowboy “ finger pointers ....that just shows how much time you don’t spend on the hunt, but rather here sharp shooing honest sellers. #b’wannas. Or whatever bullshit expertise you think you have

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So much drama here. I like the rifle. I was about to offer the original seller $800 before you “snagged it”. Free marketplace. Hope you get what makes you happy 👍

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Nice rifle

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hanco
Nice rifle

You like 7 mags hanco - it’s calling you!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
So much drama here. .....Free marketplace. Hope you get what makes you happy 👍

I agree. I've thought about this for the past day or so and felt compelled to comment. This isn't meant to rain on anybody with whom this post disagrees. As a matter of fact, my initial response to myself was in agreement with those arguing against profiteering, for lack of a better word, from other forum members. I'm not aware enough of the OP to know whether he is generally considered one of the large number of forum a-holes or one of the good guys. It is irrelevant to the point I'm going to try to make.

Unless and until someone demonstrates that the OP has stated something misleading about the entire deal, he has done nothing wrong. For most things sold on this forum, none of us knows the price the individual paid for it. If we are a buyer, and it's what we want, and it is at a price we are willing to pay, then we have determined it is a good deal. It's probably more appropriate to state that we have determined it is a good enough deal. I don't care if a guy inherits something and then sells it for $1000. If I think it's only worth $800, I'm either a) just not buying it; or, b) offering what I'm willing to pay. No agreement doesn't mean either party did anything wrong.

As to passing on your deal to your fellow forum members, really? Some of the biggest A-holes we all know are very frequent posters on this forum. They/we don't deserve special treatment just because they/we are members of the same forum. The same then would hold true for living in the same town, county or state. I think most of us have bought something at a great price and eventually sold here or elsewhere at a profit to us. That makes us smart and nothing else. It is not deception to not share what you paid for an item with a prospective purchaser. I, like many others on here, have passed on many good deals to our friends, acquaintances and even forum members. As long as there is no deception, lying or cheating, ask what you want and pay what you agree to according to the terms which both buyer and seller have agreed.

Be well all.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Very well put TBS.

Beautiful gun, OP!

God Bless and Shoot Straight
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 75 invisible), 2,545 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,870
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.