Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 59 60
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
For some, the past 2 years of Elkslayer91 posts finally made sense as to what is and always has been behind his words and attempts by calling members pussies for not picking up their firearms and shooting down the Leftist Commies over the 2A demonstrations In Virginia.

Those members who have called him out for his inaccuracies, distortions, and wild ass guesses he spews are called Commies -who fall asleep reading Saul Alinsky’s book “Rules for Radicals” in a sad attempt to shutter the exposure members bring to his asinine postings.

Recently, across every thread or post by Elkslayer91, members, including myself, have started targeting him in an attempt to bring more members the awareness of his tactics, and agenda, which is not building a strong America, but rather, him searching for that perfect storm of an individual who is possibly experiencing the worst time of his life and susceptible to his ideas of hurting others.

If anyone looked at the historical posts, topics and agitated words from elkslayer91, likely, all would draw the same or very similar conclusion many of us have found.

Elkslayer91 is likely Russian at worst, or possibly on the payroll of George Soros at best....His job is to pretend he’s Anti-Left, and still create dissent about our government through his angled angst toward inactivity, that he believes can be accomplished through mass violence, or governmental revolt...

Actually, it’s almost funny to read elkslayer91 call to arms, because he has no examples of himself ever doing anything close to what he is advocating. Quite the contrary, he becomes hostile when his lack of “endeavor to persevere” is highlighted by members.

His only perseverance is to continue trolling the Fire, hoping to bring chaos to us who support the Constitution and hold 2A near and dear, while hoping for that person with a weakened mental capacity, who reads his words of revolution by gunfire and takes that unfortunate step that brings pain to all of us who love our country, it’s Constitution, and hard won freedoms.

Hey, Sputnik.....Go Fûck Yourself. 🖕🏿😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hey now....I hear his mommy says he is the smartest little boy she ever did see.

My mommy never said that to me. I will stay out of it.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Great post sir and spot on.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Is he good buds with Paddler?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You must be bored

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hey now....I hear his mommy says he is the smartest little boy she ever did see.

No disrespect to anyone’s momma but his momma lied. Probably to keep from having to listen to him . Better to fib and be at peace than to listen to the incessant.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Dang,, momma said that about me too,,, said I was so bright she was allways calling me sun,,hadta cover me with a blanket when I was a sprout to see if the sun was shining,,

Last edited by hosfly; 03/27/20.

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No [bleep]? I just thought he was a fool.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
My mommy said if she had kept the receipt she would take me back to the nuns!

Always keep your receipt.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
You must be bored

That doesn't make him wrong.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by luv2safari
You must be bored

Just means he is sequestered.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
You must be bored

Just means he is sequestered.

Is that some ostentatious word for "shut in"? confused

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Beaver10
For some, the past 2 years of Elkslayer91 posts finally made sense as to what is and always has been behind his words and attempts by calling members pussies for not picking up their firearms and shooting down the Leftist Commies over the 2A demonstrations In Virginia.

Those members who have called him out for his inaccuracies, distortions, and wild ass guesses he spews are called Commies -who fall asleep reading Saul Alinsky’s book “Rules for Radicals” in a sad attempt to shutter the exposure members bring to his asinine postings.

Recently, across every thread or post by Elkslayer91, members, including myself, have started targeting him in an attempt to bring more members the awareness of his tactics, and agenda, which is not building a strong America, but rather, him searching for that perfect storm of an individual who is possibly experiencing the worst time of his life and susceptible to his ideas of hurting others.

If anyone looked at the historical posts, topics and agitated words from elkslayer91, likely, all would draw the same or very similar conclusion many of us have found.

Elkslayer91 is likely Russian at worst, or possibly on the payroll of George Soros at best....His job is to pretend he’s Anti-Left, and still create dissent about our government through his angled angst toward inactivity, that he believes can be accomplished through mass violence, or governmental revolt...

Actually, it’s almost funny to read elkslayer91 call to arms, because he has no examples of himself ever doing anything close to what he is advocating. Quite the contrary, he becomes hostile when his lack of “endeavor to persevere” is highlighted by members.

His only perseverance is to continue trolling the Fire, hoping to bring chaos to us who support the Constitution and hold 2A near and dear, while hoping for that person with a weakened mental capacity, who reads his words of revolution by gunfire and takes that unfortunate step that brings pain to all of us who love our country, it’s Constitution, and hard won freedoms.

Jeez Beav. I always thought he was just fulla sh*t.

I never realized it was Russian sh*t!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brother Beav..... elkslayer is a new sophisticated brand of troll that we haven't seen before. Kudos to you for seeing through his bullshit

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Well, your post makes a lot of sense.
I've always looked at him as just a stupid schitt stirring [bleep].
Does this mean I need to view him differently?

Last edited by m_stevenson; 03/27/20.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
My mommy said if she had kept the receipt she would take me back to the nuns!

Always keep your receipt.

My mom said the same thing, but I believe it had a different meaning in my case.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Are you honestly not picking up on his sock puppet?

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Well, your post makes a lot of sense.
I've always looked at him as just a stupid schitt stirring [bleep].
Does this mean I need to view him differently?

I view him as an example of how low Soro’s and his team of sympathizers will go...

In Russia, Elkslayer91 is 3rd string....He wasn’t smart enough to make the RansomWare team....That says a lot, right there. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akasparky
Are you honestly not picking up on his sock puppet?

Enlighten us all....😎

“Molon Labe”
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 59 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,327
Posts18,468,536
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.