1. Never tell everything that you know.
BP-B2

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Yep, I sure will!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tag, just because I like seeing how these things end up. Good luck.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just checked his website and he still claims to have the discontinued Leupold in inventory.

The same one he claimed to have had when he shipped me a bottle of water.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I had the same problem with this company. Ordered a pair of binoculars on Jan 1 and the charge showed up on my card the next day. After a week of waiting I starated trying to call and email, they said they had a back order issue and was working on it. I checked with the binocular mfg and found that model had been discontinued for over a year but O&A still had it for sale. I emailed them again and they said would you like store credit so I asked for a specific rifle scope and they replied the next day that it was not available. So I started calling and emailing every few days for a refund to my credit card. They replied they could not do that because they changed credit card processors. This went on for almost 2 months. Finally I got with my credit card company and they reversed charges within a day.

Check out this BBB site:
gohttps://www.bbb.org/us/tx/houston/profile/online-retailer/opticsandammo-llc-0915-90049984/complaints

The owners name is Christopher Eustice

I suggest you call the Houston Attorney General Office/Police Dept. and report fraud. i did.

Keep this thread going guys

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope you can bring this POS down. I'd love for him to get his ass kicked badly then go to jail and get it pounded.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 03/08/20.
C
C
The latest with my situation is that he was fighting with my CC company and claiming I got the order. LOL

I told the rep that I had only received a 25 dollar item with the rest undelivered. I paid for the item by check and that is it. For which he is claiming he never got.

The balance of the order he is now claiming was delivered to me.

The chargeback will stand. This guy is almost pathological. Like he doesn't even live in reality. He figures he can just keep doubling down on this stuff.

I'm now getting the cut and paste threats again via email and text.

Anybody have status on their complaints?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cyclops,

Look up and print everything you can find on the inet along with this chat.

Mail it to the highest executive in your CC company and get on their ass about allowing
a master criminal to be an agent for their CC.

I've had all the threats from this guy also.....no lawsuits yet.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Well i got a response from the Attorney General which essentially reads that they'll keep my complaint on file in case they want to launch some sort of major fraud case against him, but for me as an individual there is nothing they're gonna do. I don't want to think that was all just a waste of time.... but there ya go.

L
L
I too just filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General on OpticsAndAmmo. Went through the same runaround with this guy as many of you have. I added to my complaint not just my horrible experience but gave links to other multiple bad experiences from others. Hopefully this crook will get shut down if enough file complaints with the Texas AG. It was good to come to this forum and see that I wasn’t alone. Thanks guys.

IC B3

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He is a thief. Hire some Bubbas to whoop up on him!

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Also be sure to contact the local sheriff and police. In a similar situation a few years ago it was the sheriff department that got the matter resolved. They are much closer to the situation and more likely to take an interest.

SCI Life Member
DAV Life Member
NRA Life Member
North American Hunt Club Life Member

Your true character shows in your conduct

You cannot solve a problem at the same level of awareness that created it - Einstein
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was curious and tried to lookup his web site. Seems it's down. will not even connect to anything

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
You can do what I been doing, register with a burner email, add several $1k to your cart and never check out, he's sent me the hey you left stuff in your cart, check out before someone else beats you to it follow up, I replied oh, found out your a crook, f off. He threatened to sue me, I told him that he didn't even know who I was, what a dumbass.

#VPN #CleophusGuildersleive

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Darryle

#VPN #CleophusGuildersleive

That right there is funny. The burner I used was fartrellcluggens.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had this happened to me I am thinking there would be a roadtrip to TX for some quality "discussion" of the matter with this prick.

I cannot abide a thief.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Had this happened to me I am thinking there would be a roadtrip to TX for some quality "discussion" of the matter with this prick.

I cannot abide a thief.

I'll spot you some fuel money if you send me pics of the aftermath hahaha!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 7mmMagnum

I cannot abide a thief.

Sign me up!

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by VernAK
Originally Posted by 7mmMagnum

I cannot abide a thief.

Sign me up!

Looks like you've got some company for the trip hillbillybear, I'll even throw in extra for burgers on the way!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I see his web site is back up today. Wow I have never seen such a large number of items and manufactures. He must have one hell of a warehouse LOL.
Placed a BS order with out payment info.
I did get this email which might interest some.

Hi Billie,

Thanks for your order. It’s on-hold until we confirm that payment has been received. In the meantime, here’s a reminder of what you ordered:

Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order won’t be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
Our bank details
Bank Transfers:

Bank: Capital One Bank
Account number: 3027029417
Routing number: 111901014
BIC: HIBKUS44

[Order #81072] (March 29, 2020)
He's waiting for my bank info LOL.

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
Page 3 of 59 1 2 3 4 5 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
122 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 15 invisible), 1,835 guests, and 877 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,684
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.