Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 60 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 59 60
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911
Ahhh, well done, grasshappa! You done caught on!

oooh you got me....... hahahahahahahahha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Apologies to duck for the homo reference on Sputnik....I tried not to. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Good God, Elkhumps. Give it a rest. You are making a fool out of yourself.

You and the twin FUBARS are likes peas in a pod.

Thanks for proving you are severely mentally sick.

Only a deranged mentally sick person, like you, would tell someone being trashed, "to give it a rest", when YOU are participating in the trashing.

You're a mentally sick cyber-stalking troll, just as everyone else posting on this thread is.

You commies creating and participating in this thread would be a great lab project, for a college psych class to study.

The entirety of all of you cover all areas of mental sickness very well.

It's worthy of an Oscar. You people would fit right in, in Hollywood.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beav..... 911 dik thinks me and elkslayer be two peas in a pod...... he ain't very good at reading sign

Maybe he should leave this to the pro's?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Only a deranged mentally sick person, like you, would tell someone being trashed, "to give it a rest", when YOU are participating in the trashing.

You're a mentally sick cyber-stalking troll, just as everyone else posting on this thread is.

You commies creating and participating in this thread would be a great lab project, for a college psych class to study.

That's a lot of mental sickness goin on there

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Beav..... 911 dik thinks me and elkslayer be two peas in a pod...... he ain't very good at reading sign

Nah, Brother, if duck really thought that, he’s looking for his glasses. Comprehension can only occur when words can be seen. Me thinks he’s playing with yah...😎

“Molon Labe”
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Truth doesn’t just hurt, it burns your trolling broke-dic azz:

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Almost brought a tear to my eye....Except, that you’re a lying fück and a Russian Troll who portrays yourself as something other than exactly what I said you are...

How is that Soros is paying you? That’s the tricky question, I haven’t pieced that part together. I will....

More coming....😎

PS,,,Members, Elkslayer91 is not what he claims to be. This fûck is a real deal, subversive Russian operator paid for by George Soros to create a panic, cause hostility towards our government and political processes.

I encourage you to engage him, belittle him, demand he produce evidence of any claims he makes. I also suggest that you place zero faith in a single word uttered from this bitches mouth. His past here, is his coffin...

Feel free to look into his behavior on threads and notice the threads he gravitates to - all with a negative motive to seed a sense of urgency, doom, lies, and call to arms for shooting people down in the streets.

Free country, right? We’re all free to decide what we want to read or believe....This Soros f aggot needs to be removed from us all.

Happy hunting of this Russian POS across our forums.....Beaver10😎

So, here we are...I’ve always said and called you out numerous times that you’re a Russian troll....Prove me wrong, Sputnik.
Post a picture that proves you’re actually here in the USA and not in a small back room- call tank In Moscow.
Dare yeah....Maybe a pic of a big bull you killed with a note that says anything you want it to say about Beaver.?

I’ll tell you one thing, I couldn’t kill a little 4 point Bull, like you did last year, and post it online to feed your ego that you’re some seasoned Elk hunter. I watch 5 and 6 points walk by if they don’t measure up, and I’d rather go home empty handed, having enjoyed my time and beauty of the back country, than slay some poor helpless 4 point, because I wasn’t a mature enough Trophy hunter to let him grow to maturity, but I guess when you’re a broke dic like you, if it breaths, it falls, right, Beavus-Butthead?

Keep running your trap. I don’t need to prove anything to you or anyone here. Everything I’ve posted here to help people is solid and quality knowledge, and any real hunter realizes and appreciates it. You’re a pathetic Cyber-Stalking miserable troll, who in his 50’s has a sucked life obviously, or you would not be the clown-face you are humiliating yourself on the internet like all commies do.

Keep posting girl. You’re fun to watch while you meltdown, and pull every trick you can out of the Saul (commie) Alinsky “Rules for Radicals” book you commies worship from.

Oh, I almost forgot, you broke dic, I’ll draw up a contract between you and I, which protects Rick Bin (24hr) and all associated parties tied to this website, et al., including you and I, and heirs from any liability, and keeps you and I anonymous, and proves I’m not a Russian troll.

It will be a bet that Rick will take a 10% rake from the losers side for being escrow agent. I will require $5,000 from you up front to escrow before spending time to write the contract. Rick will state from my ISP address whether I am from TEXAS or not.

So, MY LITTLE Broke Dic [bleep], put your money where your mouth is little bitch boy.

The bet is for Forty Thousand U.S. Dollars ($40,000.00), that I am not in Russia, you mouthy troll.

Yes or No bitch?

Yup.....Russian Troll.
I’m gonna call you Oksana...
I like the name Oksana, because I fûcked the living shît outta this smoking hot Russian transplant for a year and half....Maybe your older sister, IDK.
You remind me of her in that, you run your yap, and spread wide at the same time.
Laffin at you, but remembering your sister.

I'll take that as a NO, little bitch-boy.

P.S. I knew you were a broke dic with no spine. All you mouthy commie trolls always are. Go load your bong, and toke away.

The bet is for Forty Thousand U.S. Dollars ($40,000.00), that I am not in Russia, you mouthy troll.

Yes or No bitch?

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/28/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Salty.... I promise to get help for my condition.... wink
Hey have you heard from Fester lately? love that dude

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Almost brought a tear to my eye....Except, that you’re a lying fück and a Russian Troll who portrays yourself as something other than exactly what I said you are...

How is that Soros is paying you? That’s the tricky question, I haven’t pieced that part together. I will....

More coming....😎

PS,,,Members, Elkslayer91 is not what he claims to be. This fûck is a real deal, subversive Russian operator paid for by George Soros to create a panic, cause hostility towards our government and political processes.

I encourage you to engage him, belittle him, demand he produce evidence of any claims he makes. I also suggest that you place zero faith in a single word uttered from this bitches mouth. His past here, is his coffin...

Feel free to look into his behavior on threads and notice the threads he gravitates to - all with a negative motive to seed a sense of urgency, doom, lies, and call to arms for shooting people down in the streets.

Free country, right? We’re all free to decide what we want to read or believe....This Soros f aggot needs to be removed from us all.

So, here we are...I’ve always said and called you out numerous times that you’re a Russian troll....Prove me wrong, Sputnik.
Post a picture that proves you’re actually here in the USA and not in a small back room- call tank In Moscow.
Dare yeah....Maybe a pic of a big bull you killed with a note that says anything you want it to say about Beaver.?

I’ll tell you one thing, I couldn’t kill a little 4 point Bull, like you did last year, and post it online to feed your ego that you’re some seasoned Elk hunter. I watch 5 and 6 points walk by if they don’t measure up, and I’d rather go home empty handed, having enjoyed my time and beauty of the back country, than slay some poor helpless 4 point, because I wasn’t a mature enough Trophy hunter to let him grow to maturity, but I guess when you’re a broke dic like you, if it breaths, it falls, right, Beavus-Butthead?

Keep running your trap. I don’t need to prove anything to you or anyone here. Everything I’ve posted here to help people is solid and quality knowledge, and any real hunter realizes and appreciates it. You’re a pathetic Cyber-Stalking miserable troll, who in his 50’s has a sucked life obviously, or you would not be the clown-face you are humiliating yourself on the internet like all commies do.

Keep posting girl. You’re fun to watch while you meltdown, and pull every trick you can out of the Saul (commie) Alinsky “Rules for Radicals” book you commies worship from.

Oh, I almost forgot, you broke dic, I’ll draw up a contract between you and I, which protects Rick Bin (24hr) and all associated parties tied to this website, et al., including you and I, and heirs from any liability, and keeps you and I anonymous, and proves I’m not a Russian troll.

It will be a bet that Rick will take a 10% rake from the losers side for being escrow agent. I will require $5,000 from you up front to escrow before spending time to write the contract. Rick will state from my ISP address whether I am from TEXAS or not.

So, MY LITTLE Broke Dic [bleep], put your money where your mouth is little bitch boy.

Yes or No bitch?

Yup.....Russian Troll.
I like the name Oksana, because I fûcked the living shît outta this smoking hot Russian transplant for a year and half....Maybe your older sister, IDK.
You remind me of her in that, you run your yap, and spread wide at the same time.

P.S. I knew you were a broke dic with no spine. All you mouthy commie trolls always are. Go load your bong, and toke away.

Yes or No bitch?

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

More coming....😎

Yes or No bitch?

Yup.....Russian Troll.

Yes or No bitch?

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

More coming....😎

Yes or No bitch?

Yup.....Russian Troll.

Yes or No bitch?

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
March on the capitol!

LOL
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

More coming....😎

Yes or No bitch?

Yup.....Russian Troll.

Yes or No bitch?

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

More coming....😎

Yes or No bitch?

Yup.....Russian Troll.

Yes or No bitch?

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nah, Brother, if duck really thought that he’s looking for his glasses. Comprehensive can only occur when words can be seen. Me thinks he’s playing with yah...😎

I think I hurt his feelers and he is lashing out...... frown

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ignore time for elkslayer he be polluting threads now

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Renegade will sort duck911 out.

911 is GTG in my book.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

I’d like to thank the Academy for this Oscar for best Russian Troll documentary, complete with bold subtitles and English translated to Sputnik.

This achievement couldn’t have happened with our star Elkslayer91 who has been a wonderful leading actress.

Beaver10 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fireball2
March on the capitol!

Consuuuueeeelaaaaaaaa...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 7 of 60 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
639 members (06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,843 guests, and 1,423 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,259
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.