Campfire Greenhorn
F
BUMP

IC B3

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Where you located here in God's country???

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Okie...I am in Tulsa.

============================================================

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FyrepowrX
still have some Hornady 40gr V-Max .22....factory sealed boxes of 100rds, part # 22241.......new, NOT blems or seconds.

THESE

looks like midway gets about $20 a box.

5 boxes for $75 shipped.

lemme know how many you want. Payment by whatever you prefer.

Thanks!

G~

I'll take 5 boxes. Also want some from another of your ads - I'll post in that thread too.

F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Ramblin...Thanks, will tag those all for you, and will PM info shortly... Thanks!

And, still got more of these...PM me if interested.

Thanks!

G~

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Still have some left? Did you make it down to "deer camp(cough3rdgenerationshootingcouth)" yet? We know everyone always keeps hundreds of boxes of spare bullets at their "deer camp" just in case!! You said 2 weeks and you been selling bullets for 3, well except you quit posting Friday as soon as you seen several other posts with links to 3rd Generation???? Why is that? Doubling your money like you were selling TP or hand sanitizer isn't immoral is it? Well, maybe not except when you are being a lying sack of dog crap while doing it!!!!! Hope members here remember how you was 'doing them a favor'? Reminds me of another member here 'doing all Fire members a favor when AR mags was impossible to find and doubling in price. Hmmmmm, what was his handle/username? Hmmmmm

Guessing someone made one final purchase is why they disappeared so quick, like within 12hrs of me posting late Thur eve!

Hornady VMax [Re: FyrepowrX] #14661924 03/14/20 08:59 AM

OP Offline
FyrepowrX

Campfire Guide

Oklahoma

starting to get low on these guys....BUT...in 2 weeks i'll be back down to deer camp (turkey season!) and i have another loading bench & another pile of stuff there too...pretty sure i have more of these, will check; doing some thinning on stuff that is stacked up.

will update.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
One member who is still here first PMed me and pretty much demanded me to apologize to lil Mark for what I had all accused him of. That being a liar, a theif, a con man, a narcissist and a few other things. When I told him I didn't owe the once famous safariman a flippin thing and wouldn't apologize. Then told me he would kick my arse if I ever got out close to where he lives. Told him it would be kinda stupid of me to drive a thousand miles to get my arse kicked.lol Well, I will admit I am not the brightest bulb!!!!! Sadly I must have either mistakenly or deliberately deleted those PM's. BUT,.......I did keep this one.....funny, a apparently Christian sort (isn't Mark a good Christian?) was gonna kick my arse and then sends this PM figuring he has me pegged mentally. Still amuses me how clever he is LOL

better for you #2901421 06/17/13 10:35 PM

MickeyD

Campfire Regular

M

missing Idaho

Don't know how mark voted, but, unfortunately, my vote doesn't really count here. All the liberal loons living in the Seattle area pretty well overwhelm my consistently conservative vote and dominate statewide politics. Politically, you are right, this state SUCKS. On that we can agree.

But as for you my friend, I wish you to know that what inspired me to pm you in the first place the very obvious anger you seem to be living with. It was quite apparent in your postings....just did not realize the depth of that until I rec'd your replies.

I, sir, do appologize for any grief I caused you.

I shall be praying for you to be able to let go of that pain and experience a true healing of your heart and soul.

Good night and God bless.

Sincerely,

-Mike-

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Reply Quote
Unread by: none

Re: Hopeing things get better for you #3787290 03/04/15 11:56 PM

MickeyD

Campfire Regular

M

missing Idaho

MickeyD has removed themself from this topic.

Last edited by SDWhirlwind; 03/30/20.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Wasn’t following were you were going with this until remembering this post from Warpig602 Saturday.

Originally Posted by warpig602
https://store.thirdgenerationshootingsupply.com/catalog/category/view/s/j-allen-stocks/id/9553/

10.00 for XTPs
7.00 for 40gr Vmax

I bought lifetime supply of .44 and didnt even put a dent in their inventory.

Nice of him to share the info to all here. Speculation on my part this connects and is your observation?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ring3
Wasn’t following were you were going with this until remembering this post from Warpig602 Saturday.

Originally Posted by warpig602
https://store.thirdgenerationshootingsupply.com/catalog/category/view/s/j-allen-stocks/id/9553/

10.00 for XTPs
7.00 for 40gr Vmax

I bought lifetime supply of .44 and didnt even put a dent in their inventory.

Nice of him to share the info to all here. Speculation on my part this connects and is your observation?

Yea, FyrpowerX could have shared the link here instead of indicating he was selling off inventory he had and doubling the price. Like I said, don't have no problem with someone making money but when they lie like hell to do it that gets my goat. Have enough lying politicians we don't need them anywhere else. Would like to think hunters/shooters/ gunowners/second amendment supporters are better than that! Greed is a big part of why this country is spiraling down!

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
147 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 10 invisible), 1,435 guests, and 775 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,899
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.