M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
that you wanted to boycott

here's another azz-hat.

When I saw the name I thought 'WHO'..... recognized the face as one I had seen on 'the big' screen.................

did a little searching............. from the movie 'Men of Honor'....

Gonna be hard for me to boycott, since he hasn't been in anything i have watched in 20 years...............

Last edited by muffin; 03/28/20.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He's a moron and a terrible actor. Gotta be some big shots nephew or something.

He can't act, at all.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Never heard of that turd. Sure I'm not missing out on anything.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I did enjoy seeing his sister shoot him in the nuts on "Justified". Darrel Crow Jr.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
He sucks as an actor, sucks as a human being too.

IC B2

M
MMM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
No-talent chump.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've heard the name but I really don't know anything about him; other than he's a Hollywood actor. Which means he's already on my chit list until proven otherwise. There's a few Hollywood folks I support but for the most part they're ALL useless azzwipes that I boycott. Thanks for the tip, though.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Polish-Russian Bolshevik Jew.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The MSM must be getting desperate!

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rte

Boy, now there's a shocker.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rte

You're right according to wilipedia :
'''Rapaport grew up on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, near 70th and York.[8] He is Ashkenazi Jewish; his family is originally from Poland and Russia.[9]'''

I'm shocked that one of Gods chosen people would speak so viciously against an innocent kid . smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This ass-hole took cheap and vulgar shots at our first lady as well.His tweets have since been deleted because of blow-back from other twitter users.

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

Actor Michael Rapaport viciously attacked First Lady Melania Trump on Sunday, calling her a “dumb animal,” in response to her coronavirus PSA in which Mrs. Trump suggested safety tips and said “while many of us are apart, we are all in this together.”

Look at this DUMB FKC!!! She thinks this is SEXXXY TIME? Dumb FKC! You dumb animal @FLOTUS, Michael Rapaport said in his rant posted to Twitter on Sunday.
“MAGA!!!! Look at what you’ve done!!!” he said.

Look at this DUMB FKC!!!
She thinks this is SEXXXY TIME?
Dumb FKC! You dumb animal @FLOTUS
MAGA!!!! Look at what you’ve done!!!
MAGA https://t.co/JXuS7fMQe0

Mrs. Trump appeared in a public service announcement in an effort to inform the public about the coronavirus, encouraging America that together we will get through these tough times and adding that “this is not how we’ll live forever.”

“Today I want to speak with you about coronavirus and what it means for you and your family,” the first lady says in the one-minute video. “While changes need to be made now, this is not how we’ll live forever. Our children will return to school, people will return to work, we will gather at the places of worship, concerts, and sporting events again.”

Appearing in a new public service announcement (PSA) about the coronavirus, telling Americans that while life looks different right now, “this is not how we’ll live forever.”

“Today I want to speak with you about coronavirus and what it means for you and your family,” Mrs. Trump says. “While changes need to be made now, this is not how we’ll live forever. Our children will return to school, people will return to work, we will gather at the places of worship, concerts, and sporting events again.”

Michael Rapaport has spent years taking cheap shots at the president and members of his administration. He was particularly triggered in October 2017, belting out a profanity-laced rant about climate change.

“Deviant Donald Trump. There’s no global warming, right? Look at your ice skating rink, you [bleep] dummy,” Rapaport said at the time. “It’s 80 degrees in October, but there’s no global warming. [bleep] you, [bleep] your ice skating rink.”

Deviant Donald Trump!!!@iamrapaport https://t.co/u7KYvoybBY pic.twitter.com/p9givArgnK

— MichaelRapaport (@MichaelRapaport) October 21, 2017

The actor insisted last July that President Trump dreams of being a dictator, and also smeared Ivanka Trump.

“Dick stain [bleep]… let me tell you something on your stupid [bleep] independence day parade,” the Prison Break star said about the president’s proposed July 4th parade. “The only thing we want independence from is you, you [bleep] dog you. “You wanna be a dictator you ain’t no dictator, you’re just a dick.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ania-trump-a-dumb-fkc-and-a-dumb-animal/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
From what disease is that pig suffering?

He deserves a sh-it face like that.LOL

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Looks like he's got some herpes going on. Probably eating some Rabbi's ass.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by muffin
that you wanted to boycott

here's another azz-hat.

When I saw the name I thought 'WHO'..... recognized the face as one I had seen on 'the big' screen.................

did a little searching............. from the movie 'Men of Honor'....

Gonna be hard for me to boycott, since he hasn't been in anything i have watched in 20 years...............

He is quite forgettable and not relevant. Like you, I tried to remember anything I'd seen him in that I liked. Only movie I came up with was CopLand, which had a good cast, other than his whiny azz.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
A nothing that got himself in the headlines and talked about again, if ever! Just a POS doing what POS's do!

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I recognize him. Seems to always play the dumbass in movies, go figure..

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

717 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 67 invisible), 3,086 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,485
Posts18,451,946
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.