Hop To
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston
Hilarious

If they shut us down,

we've got figure out a Ham Radio version, complete with youtube music, to carry on with.

All the talent on this place, "somebody" has to know how to work that out.

Geno

PS they'd probably be one of the first ones scooped up by the new version of the Black Marias.............a Blacked Out Suburban/Escalade.

PPS or a helicopter landing on the lawn.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Doc, do you think JG is right about the possibility that a lot of people have already had it?
Thanks.

I think it is possible, but unlikely, that it happened several months ago. I do believe that NOW a lot of people have been exposed, are asymptomatic and or have mild illness, and never get tested.
We usually do tests for viruses mainly to make sure if it is or not flu, which can be treated, or to rule out a bacterial infection. ie, if a virus is found, we can stop antibiotics. Granted, the neonatal ICU is not the same as the streets, but we do serve at high-risk population of illness severity, though low-risk for contagion.
I will always think horses when hearing hoofsteps and there are over 20 types or subtypes of viruses that cause upper airway pathology, usually it is in fall-winter, vs the new CV19 zebra

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Lockhart
Well, this discussion is going well.

If you disregard anything Sputnik has posted, or me, and read Idaho_Shooter, Kingston and AlwaysOnSomething, you’ll get a good idea of two points of view about this thread.

I’m providing community assistance by triggering a Russian Troll Baiting Machine....Carry On! 😎

From now on,

now that I've been given permission,

should I disregard most anything you say?

Troll bait.
laugh

Geno

LOL 🤓😂. He was daydreaming about Leupold scopes and forgot you.

Never trust what I post, unless it’s about my love for Leupold or comments about AlwaysLeftOutsides latest dress collection...Which is epic. 😂🦄😎

Dresses are so 2018 . I wear yoga pants .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I had a first the other day while grocery shopping. There was a woman in the produce section wearing a surgical mask and yoga pants. I honestly hadn’t anticipated how attractive a woman wearing a mask could be.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Math, logic, science, rifles, ammo, hunting, have all been shown not Sputz’s strong suit.

But, she Rocks it at identifying Commies.

Laffin

😎

Apparently, he hasn't read up on how air handling systems on cruise ships are suspected of spreading the virus, even when guests are confined to their rooms. That ain't rocket science.

Smokepole, you truly are the biggest commie dumbazz idiot on this whole site, where you interject yourself continually into conversations and have not the first clue of what you speak. You make a short vague sentence with ZERO depth to impress your commie toady followers, and to act like you are some authoritative intellectual, but every single time, it gives me the most rewarding pleasure to bust your balls, being you have cyber-stalked me here for close to two years, and are nothing but a mentally sick cyber-stalking dolt.

Below is the air path of the air in the HVAC system to each “individual” room. The air path DOES NOT pass through multiple rooms, therefore negates the community sharing of air. Each room is completely separate in that each have their own individual AHU (Air Handling Unit).

Supply Air Duct > Room AHU > Supply Vent > Return Air Duct

Air from the common supply and return ducts travel great distances through the duct system, back to the central unit to be mixed with incoming fresh air and pass through the first stage of filters before entering the supply duct to travel back to the individual room AHU’s.

The total distance traveled makes it PHYSICALLY and absolutely impossible for a “viral load”, large enough to infect a person, to return to an individual room from the extreme lengths traveled. I remind you, they are only requiring six feet in social distancing to stay safe, whereas the total minimum distance traveled through the air duct system is many multiples of the social distance requirement of six feet, and the air path turning multiple times would allow any viral load at all to become broken down further as it strikes the surfaces inside the ductwork.

You just had your azz kicked up around your pitiful neck again smokee. You’re a certified dumbazz, nothing more.

Go piss into the wind.

LOL, what a putz. You're a financial genius, a medical genius, and an expert on cruise ship air handling systems. Your expertise knows no bounds!!! Educate yourself. Best to listen to the experts, rather than pretend to be one:

https://www.purdue.edu/newsroom/releases/2020/Q1/

"According to a Purdue University air quality expert, cruise ship air conditioning systems are not designed to filter out particles as small as the coronavirus, allowing the disease to rapidly circulate to other cabins." “It’s standard practice for the air conditioning systems of cruise ships to mix outside air with inside air to save energy. The problem is that these systems can’t filter out particles smaller than 5,000 nanometers. If the coronavirus is about the same size as SARS, which is 120 nanometers in diameter, then the air conditioning system would be carrying the virus to every cabin.

Cruise ships could minimize this problem by just using outside air and not recirculating it.”

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/cor...ce-for-a-coronavirus-quarantine/2250190/

"Milton, who studies the spread of virus particles in the air, said recirculating air on a cruise ship’s ventilation system, along with people living in close quarters and in communal settings, make the vessels vulnerable to the spread of infection."

Thanks for proving once again you have absolutely no clue. My article completely refutes those two idiots, in the links you produced, with explicit details describing how it is physically impossible for the virus to spread through the HVAC system, and the fact you completely ignore the detailed facts listed and proving such, speaks volumes and proves you're nothing but a troll, who isn't even capable of conducting research at a professional level, nor do you have the talent to analyze the validity of what you do find.

I've been proving for 2 years, since you've been cyber-stalking / trolling me, you're a dumbazz. You would think at some point even a complete dumbazz, like you, would learn.

The fact you tell me I should read and listen to the experts, when you have no clue what my background or credentials are, further proves what an idiot you are, especially after I produced a professional level article, that would stand up to any respectable Engineers review addressing the topic.

Thanks for the laughs.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Thanks for proving once again you have blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Thanks for the laughs.

Hey Hoosier Jim: It's the little oval pill with "FL" on one side and "60" on the other. Please, catch back up on the meds.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, whatever you say, Svetlana.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LOL, whatever you say, Svetlana.

LOL

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Uh oh..... looks like the numbers aren't adding up? hmmmmm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...edictions-were-wildly-exaggerated-video/

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by irfubar

Thank you irfubar. On another thread on this forum where some doc claimed 3.5 million Americans would die, I said no, we won 't have 35,000 dead Americans.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're welcome Simon, a curious thing Fauci is still urging a lockdown.... Dr. Birx seems pretty level headed

Hillary Clinton is urging a shutdown also;
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rus-pandemic-calls-for-2-month-lockdown/

I hope this helps some "connect the dots"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickyD
That's pretty much been known all along: those with respiratory issues and those above 80 have the most to worry about.

But there is also a plethora of other things we don't know, like if a person tests positive and they get "well", will they stay well? Will their body be impacted in other ways like lung issues or other organs, does it come back easily or is it a one and done type of thing. And on and on. It appears it doesn't affect kids if healthy, but not enough is known to say that for sure.

No reason to panic, but lots that needs known than is not. We probably should gain a better understanding, rather than blow it off.

Personally, I think Slate is mostly right.

Didn't waste the time to read this entire thread which has devolved to mostly name calling. But did want to comment on RickyD's statement.

Back in the late 60's to 80's there was a sharp spike in the number of people (50-80 year olds) that were diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. Some pointed to a statistical correlation with that generation's exposure to the 1918-19 Spanish Flu epidemic. The long term effects of this or any other virus (H1N1, Zika, etc.) will only be determined over time.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Thank you irfubar. On another thread on this forum where some doc claimed 3.5 million Americans would die, I said no, we won 't have 35,000 dead Americans.

irfubar settles into a comfortable lead ....

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Haha .... as they say it ain't over till it's over..... but I am feeling pretty comfy with my prediction.

Kinda telling, the sky is falling camp has been pretty quiet.... wink

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Haha .... as they say it ain't over till it's over..... but I am feeling pretty comfy with my prediction.

Kinda telling, the sky is falling camp has been pretty quiet.... wink

Canadian Lefty is gonna kick your asss.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kingston

I had a first the other day while grocery shopping. There was a woman in the produce section wearing a surgical mask and yoga pants. I honestly hadn’t anticipated how attractive a woman wearing a mask could be.

Have you seen “Eyes Wide Shut”?

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
The media is making a boat load of money from this, I can’t remember when I saw someone complain about trump on the news💰

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Agreed. I’m gonna predict a lower number. Maybe 20,000 or so

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Corona predictive graph;

Original global warming predictive graph'

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Agreed. I’m gonna predict a lower number. Maybe 20,000 or so

I am going to guess that it will be more like 250,000 dead but it could get much higher if it runs through the ghetto areas. I think Baltimore and Ferguson are going to kick ass for numbers of dead. Most of those gang bangers have a low HRV, eat crap and smoke dope- their hospitals are ill-equipped, and overloaded with ghetto issues. They don't have the suck to get supplies or ventilators...they gonna die.

Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

595 members (10Glocks, 22250rem, 1_deuce, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 63 invisible), 2,181 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,284
Posts18,448,632
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.