Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Through The Presidency’s of JFK, LBJ, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, the Bushes, and barack, no matter how disastrous the public policy, I could always tell myself that at least we had the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They could not take that from us.
Now, in stark awareness of reality, it appears the Constitution and the Bill of Rights have been a chimera. A sop thrown to the masses. We are not, in fact, free men. We are churls, subjects, cattle.
We have handed our Constitution over, and have willingly forfeited our freedoms. For the promise of safety, and of course, thirty pieces of silver. Sad.

Sam......

BP-B2

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
Pussies

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Yes indeed Sam. It hinges on the rights being returned when the crises is over.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As unpopular as this will be...I'll say it.

Trump folded.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Its come full circle; the pilgrims were serfs.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Patriot Act is still intact, soon when the current situation deteriorates enough new provisions will be added.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
This all started with Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Once the public knew that the Democrats were dishonest it cascaded from there. The public kept an eye on the Democrats and they got caught at ever turn, Still trying the same tactics over and over.

Last edited by MM879; 03/28/20.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
So enlighten me gentleman......................what would you have done to solve the current situation if you were president? Please list your top three examples of what you would have done.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by nealglen37
So enlighten me gentleman......................what would you have done to solve the current situation if you were president? Please list your top three examples of what you would have done.

You can listen to updates by Andrew Cuomo Governor of New York State. There are some examples of fine leadership there.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Through The Presidency’s of JFK, LBJ, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, the Bushes, and barack, no matter how disastrous the public policy, I could always tell myself that at least we had the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They could not take that from us.
Now, in stark awareness of reality, it appears the Constitution and the Bill of Rights have been a chimera. A sop thrown to the masses. We are not, in fact, free men. We are churls, subjects, cattle.
We have handed our Constitution over, and have willingly forfeited our freedoms. For the promise of safety, and of course, thirty pieces of silver. Sad.

A big chunk of it started when you voted for GWB and Tricky Dick 2.0

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On the plus side, Slavek, your European Union new world order is imploding as I type this. People all over the world are reawakening to the need for borders and nationalistic cultural preservation. You can take your globalist visions and shove them where the sun don't shine. Your liberal schtick is tiresome.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I think it helps when you just ignore everyone who says anything you find the slightest bit annoying or disagreeable.

[/sarcasm]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Morewood
On the plus side, Slavek, your European Union new world order is imploding as I type this. People all over the world are reawakening to the need for borders and nationalistic cultural preservation. You can take your globalist visions and shove them where the sun don't shine. Your liberal schtick is tiresome.

Thank you, one of the benefits of current situation is realization that borders and domestic production are important. Something positive to think about.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

The fine, upstanding patriots that bleed red, white and blue when you cut them minded their own business while Americans got fat, medicated and addicted to digital gadgets and minded everyone’s business. They are the majority.

Last edited by RayF; 03/28/20.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
My Sister-in-Law works as an ER Nurse in the New Bedford Hospital in Strong Island. They do not have access to PPE even though the state is sitting on a lot of it. Cuomo could ask for Franking Privileges during this national emergency and people all over the nation could come to support. Cuomo did not shut down the mass transit system that was a major virus spreader. He is a shill for the Democrats and is stronger than most but he failed to shut New York down when he should of. It was one of the last states on the blue coast to shut down. He is going to have to sleep in that bed. My wife made a ton of cotton masks that aren't N95 masks but they are better than paper masks that they are giving them. A ton of the people who were positive or suspected positive sought to get to places like Martha's Vineyard and now Florida.

So if I was going to run this clown show there are three things that I would send up.

1) We need to come together as a Nation for survival. We are stronger together and we need to meet this sucker with Science, Economic theory and common grit. Raise a flag outside of your house but say home. We will get through this.

2)We need to use our airlines, mailing and shipping services to move resources throughout the nation. Its time to nationalize resources like the ECMO machines and the Ventilators. We can ship them to New York, Florida, LA and Michigan with tons of PPE for our health care providers and get them prepared to go to war. We need a National Service Board to raise bonds to pay for this [bleep] and do what we do best. Get to work and make stuff to kill this virus.

3) We need to mobilize our doctors and nurses and get them to the needed areas. I am sure that there are a lot of retired folks that could come out of retirement and serve as BAFERDs and BAFERNs and get this stuff handled. WE have a nation that can kick ass together. At the same time, we need to get our best minds to figure why what appears to be a severe cold goes apeshit and kills people with Diabetes or those who take NSAIDS. We figure this sucker out and get it done.

But what do I know my liberal Brother-in-Law said I was dangerous because I told him that I didn't trust those COMMIE WHO dipsticks and felt that China was running this whole charade to figure out how soft we were.

Last edited by kaboku68; 03/28/20.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by lapua6547
Pussies

THIS x 100. We awaken every day to a new world. The strong will improvise, adapt and overcome. There will be enough strength left to coddle the weak. Unfortunately! Preemptive surrender is not constructive.

Yet again, MAN THE PHUG UP!!

MIKE R

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by nealglen37

You can listen to updates by Andrew Cuomo Governor of New York State. There are some examples of fine leadership there.

What an imbecilic statement!! crazy crazy

You rate a two-crazy.

His brilliant leadership left NY with its fly unzipped and its back flap unbuttoned. He gutted emergency stockpile funds to give contracts to his organized crime buddies and left the State in a hell of a state, as did DeBlow-z-you. Now he's pissing down his Guinea legs with both hands out, expecting the rest of the country to rescue his cesspool.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
Cuomo is just wonderful as long as Trump sends him everything he needs. He will then claim how great he was and run for President. Patience is a virtue boys. This whole mess might work in our favor. Ed k

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

So you'd rather have everyone going about their business as usual, large gatherings, close contacts, etc. during an epidemic? Covid 19 is a very serious risk that could easily lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousnads.
Personally, I think things should have been locked down far sooner and more thoroughly.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
722 members (16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 65 invisible), 3,135 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,745
Posts18,401,279
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.