Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
FoxNews reporting,"Pelosi says Trump has downplayed se...the president fiddles, people are dying'

In part, FoxNews reports,
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., called out President Trump on Sunday over his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying that his denial of the seriousness of the pathogen and his delay in ramping up the federal government’s response to it has proved “deadly” for Americans....

Members of Trump’s own Republican Party have also expressed skepticism in Trump’s boost to have the economy up and running by Easter.

Now people in glass homes should not throw stones, so I'll be the first to admit that Justin Trudeau, Canada's Prime Minister, has screwed up too, but even Canada is ratcheting down now and in no way is going to be business as usual by Easter.

I think John McCain would have made a better R President, there are better choices in Canada too, but at this point, we need leadership, we need to put politics aside and we need to follow CDC and WHO and Local Health Officer guidelines and don't panic. We will slow the spread of this Pandemic. Together.

I feel for those affected. It is difficult. Let's make the best of this historic and unprecedented situation.

The U.S. now has over 133,000 confirmed cases with test kits still lacking and over 2,300 deaths as of this morning. Canada has 5800 confirmed cases and 63 deaths, with both country's leading experts expecting this to grow exponentially over the coming weeks.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Dumbass.

This X 1000...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He's a Liar too.

It wasn't "Fox News" that said that.

It was Nancy Pelosi.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Look, no government is 'ready' for something like this. It's impossible. It's like trying to be 'ready' for an 8.0 earthquake.

Once this type of thing gets loose, it will run it's course. Al we can do is what we can do. From what I see, pretty much every nation is doing what it can.

All this political finger-pointing is nonsense.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump needs to seal that northern border so what you have doesn't infect folks down here.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Should a President of the United States of America.....paint an optimistic picture for the future......or gloom and doom?

If suicides are indeed up.....would a ‘Presidential’ pessimistic view of things be irresponsible?

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
All this political finger-pointing is nonsense.

Not to the Commies.

It's their last chance to get rid of Trump before election day.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Yep....and gee, Nan said something derogatory about Trump????…..omg, what were the odds?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He's a Liar too.

It wasn't "Fox News" that said that.

It was Nancy Pelosi.

PREZACTLY!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty

I think

Your first mistake was believing that any of us care about your thoughts on our political system.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Democrats seem to be saying that they do indeed want a president that yells "FIRE!" in a crowded theater. Haha. Morons.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
How about you focus on your problems at home.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'll go on record as saying this whole thing will go down as the biggest overblown hoax in history.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NMiller
I'll go on record as saying this whole thing will go down as the biggest overblown hoax in history.

Yep.

The virus is real. But the hype and fearmongering is the hoax.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
To repeat- when Trump restricted travel from Asia, he was a fuqin racist. A week later he was incompetent for "not doing enough".

Libs just keep getting more and more moronic - if that's even possible.

I think it was Cuomo that did accidently say something intelligent. Paraphrased probably:

"No one will ever be able to tell if we over-reacted, but everyone will be able to tell if we under-reacted."

So in trying to not panic everyone before the true extent of the problem was percieved, perhaps Trump did under-react a bit.

Hindsight is always 20-20 - unless one is a Democrat. Theirs is still crappy.....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
This thing, the virus situation, is changing hour by hour, day by day.
What’s true now is ancient news by tonight.
What the left is doing, in a purely political effort, is criticizing President Trump using current information, for things he said days or weeks ago.

MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I hope op chokes on a bag of milk .

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Libs are frantic. They see any possibility of unseating Trump evaporate before their eyes.

'Lefty is a prime example.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Who held up the Coronavirus relief bill last week so she could stuff it full of pork? Who had the impeachment scam in full swing the same week that President Trump stopped all flight from China? Yep, same ol Nancy. I don’t much care for what she has to say now.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1minute, 57 invisible), 3,208 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,591
Posts18,454,313
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.