Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I wonder if he is tearing up, like he did when Hillary spoke?

I would venture to guess this scenario is his dream come true....him and mr gates are probably giddy.

Wouldn’t surprise me. POS LOVES him some Hillary. I’m pretty sure he hates Trump.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Anyone predicting how many Americans are going to die from the Chinese Virus is just pissing up a rope.

And those who are predicting doom and gloom all sound like "Chicken Little" to me.

Yep!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Utter and complete BS

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's possible. How many illegals who are living under the radar are also going to die ?? How many living in Mexico, Central America and south America are also going to die ?? I hate to say it but lot's of folks could end up dead, especially in those areas that have less than adequate health care. Too many unknowns at this stage.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The Pandemic will end magically November 3, 2020

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MM879
The Pandemic will end magically November 3, 2020

Only if the demorrhoid wins.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Putin is crazy. Moscow is locked down. Stay in homes unless emergency or work.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020
It's possible. How many illegals who are living under the radar are also going to die ?? How many living in Mexico, Central America and south America are also going to die ?? I hate to say it but lot's of folks could end up dead, especially in those areas that have less than adequate health care. Too many unknowns at this stage.

kwg

I don’t give a flying FUQK about Illegals or Mexico.

We’re talking AMERICANS HERE!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Not trying to down play the severity of this virus and this may have been mentioned before but.....Medical errors contribute to more than 250,000 deaths in the United States each year, the third leading cause of death in the U.S., according to a 2016 Johns Hopkins study

Link to a CNBC story on the research

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Could? Yes. Will? Not if we start repenting, here or anywhere else the name of Jesus has been faithfully given in witness.
This is about being enslaved by the people who run the money part of the world (and whoever runs them.)

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
In the USA, Wednesday there were 1000 dead. Saturday night it hit 2000. Might be something to be concerned about.

I'm more concerned about our economy at this point by a wide margin. Gonna be a long cold summer if this drags out another 6 weeks or more, which I think it will.
I'm betting [bleep] gets way worse, Biden gets elected
And a week later it's over.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
In the USA, Wednesday there were 1000 dead. Saturday night it hit 2000. Might be something to be concerned about.

I'm more concerned about our economy at this point by a wide margin. Gonna be a long cold summer if this drags out another 6 weeks or more, which I think it will.

Or Crazy Bernie!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Jack,

It took China 62 days to turn the corner. We are at day 40.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

This is my take too.

I started watching the #s when they said infection rates and/or death toll would double every 4 days. We were at 200 dead then. That has since changed to roughly every 3 days.

Most here can do the math...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick

This is my take too.

I started watching the #s when they said infection rates and/or death toll would double every 4 days. We were at 200 dead then. That has since changed to roughly every 3 days.

Are you predicting 4000 more dead in three days, and another 8000 more by this Saturday?

Last edited by Fubarski; 03/29/20. Reason: another
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick

This is my take too.

Are you predicting 4000 more dead in three days, and another 8000 more by this Saturday?

Those types of predictions are exactly what’s driving the PANIC 😡

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Jack,

China’s quarantine was likely far more effective than ours. With the size of our country, I am not sure we can expect the same trajectory. I will be ecstatic if we turn the corner in 22 days.
And I share the same concern about our economy JM - 6 weeks more will be devastating.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
China is just very good on covering stuff up. American School Friends who have lived and worked in China during most of their professional lives have made it back here. They say its a Chit Show. Right now there is a large city in Southern Hunan province called Changsha that has a big hotspot of new cases. They are trying to close it down but there is unrest. China will have 4-6 million people die in this thing. The survivors will be screwed up and not able to work. The US will have a different take on them and per-capita debt to GDP for China is a lot worse than the US. They will have a complete meltdown if we going into an inflationary cycle. We are not buying their cheap chit. They could easily go under.

This disease is going to kill a lot of poor folks in violent areas like Baltimore, Ferguson, S.E. LA, Oakland, Minneapolis, and Detroit. Their hospitals are crap and once the Blue elites get past the high point of the cycle not a lot of people will care if the Homies smoking reefer die in great numbers. I bet without school gang related activities in the rougher areas has gone way up.

Last edited by kaboku68; 03/29/20.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Jack,

China’s quarantine was likely far more effective than ours. With the size of our country, I am not sure we can expect the same trajectory. I will be ecstatic if we turn the corner in 22 days.
And I share the same concern about our economy JM - 6 weeks more will be devastating.

NYC most resembles the epicenter of the pandemic in China.

NYC health officials are predicting another 20 days to turn the corner. We'll see if that's how it plays out or not. Of course, as you mentioned, we are not China. We don't make people "disappear" for breaking lock down.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Numbers from “Experts” are all over the map on this stuff

From 3.5 Million Americans will die to 100 to 200K now.

Who do we believe???

I just take a running average of the predictions of old toot, Idaho shooter, and duck 911.

Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
648 members (10gaugemag, 257Bob, 12344mag, 1234, 06hunter59, 257man, 73 invisible), 2,939 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,667
Posts18,399,373
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.