Print Thread
Hop To
irfubar Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I like this guy, a real man, unafraid..

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-to-drink-vodka-play-hockey-hit-saunas/

As most countries enforce strict measures to curb the spread of the coronavirus, fans continued to shuffle into football grounds as they would any other weekend.

Few social distancing measures appear to be in force, but spectators at some grounds did have their temperatures checked before being granted entry.

A small number of fans opted to wear face masks while huddled together in packed stands, but they were few and far between.

Belarusian football organisers have said they have no intention of postponing matches or cancelling the season – and the country’s leader has also shown that he is keen for sporting fixtures to continue.

President Alexander Lukashenko took part in an ice hockey match on Saturday – controversially declaring that sport “is the best anti-virus remedy”.

In recent weeks, the president has suggested that Belarusians should drink 50ml of vodka a day to ward off the virus, but not at work – advice that is completely at odds with recommendations from the World Health Organisation.

He has also stated that regular trips to the sauna, working in the fields and having breakfast on time are the best ways to stay healthy – dismissing stricter measures imposed in neighbouring Russia and elsewhere as “frenzy and psychosis”.

Mr Lukashenko has also vowed that Belarus will still celebrate Victory Day on 9 May – a day when elderly veterans from World War Two parade through the streets. This is despite data that shows older people are more susceptible to contracting coronavirus in public spaces.

According to the Belarusian Telegraph Agency, the president said: “We are not cancelling anything. We will host all the events we have planned … Let God protect us from the coronavirus.”

Last edited by irfubar; 03/30/20.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
BP-B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
We will see how that works out for them

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Moonshine works too!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Is Fubarski the President of Belarus?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got. 2 bottles..one from Amsterdam and a big azz one from Poland..then add in a case of BM mix

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B2

irfubar Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Beyond the vodka and hockey part of this story. Could this guy be onto something? Consider this virus will take out the weak, the strong will develop anti-bodies.
The economy may stay intact. This is how nature works.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by hanco
We will see how that works out for them

It won’t. Wait for it.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Yeah. Russia was doing the same thing. Then the mayor of Moscow this weekend issued a stay-at-home order with 4 hours notice.

https://www.france24.com/en/20200329-moscow-mayor-orders-all-residents-to-stay-at-home

Last edited by Steve; 03/30/20.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Hmm. I wonder if gin would work as well. I've been on a gin and tonic kick, since that thread about gin. LOL

Talk is cheap. It takes money to buy whiskey.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
People in Iran don't know anything about vodka but they found out that drinking methanol is a sure cure for the virus. METHANOL DEATHS

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
People in Iran don't know anything about vodka but they found out that drinking methanol is a sure cure for the virus. METHANOL DEATHS

some info about vodka/wine/beer :

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/03/...rold-liquor-habit-is-tough-to-break.html

Before the revolution of 1979, about a dozen Iranian factories produced beer, vodka and wine. The Iranian grape is so good for making spicy wine that the Australian shiraz, better known as syrah elsewhere, is made from the same grape that grows in Iran's southern city of Shiraz.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
I like this guy, a real man, unafraid..

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-to-drink-vodka-play-hockey-hit-saunas/

As most countries enforce strict measures to curb the spread of the coronavirus, fans continued to shuffle into football grounds as they would any other weekend.

Few social distancing measures appear to be in force, but spectators at some grounds did have their temperatures checked before being granted entry.

A small number of fans opted to wear face masks while huddled together in packed stands, but they were few and far between.

Belarusian football organisers have said they have no intention of postponing matches or cancelling the season – and the country’s leader has also shown that he is keen for sporting fixtures to continue.

President Alexander Lukashenko took part in an ice hockey match on Saturday – controversially declaring that sport “is the best anti-virus remedy”.

In recent weeks, the president has suggested that Belarusians should drink 50ml of vodka a day to ward off the virus, but not at work – advice that is completely at odds with recommendations from the World Health Organisation.

He has also stated that regular trips to the sauna, working in the fields and having breakfast on time are the best ways to stay healthy – dismissing stricter measures imposed in neighbouring Russia and elsewhere as “frenzy and psychosis”.

Mr Lukashenko has also vowed that Belarus will still celebrate Victory Day on 9 May – a day when elderly veterans from World War Two parade through the streets. This is despite data that shows older people are more susceptible to contracting coronavirus in public spaces.

According to the Belarusian Telegraph Agency, the president said: “We are not cancelling anything. We will host all the events we have planned … Let God protect us from the coronavirus.”

It workzzz fur mee

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Rock Chuck: Had not heard that one! Iranians are not especially well known for their "common sense"
Darwin's Theorum in action.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I heard a doctor who I'd trust on the matter on the radio the other day taking questions from callers on the radio. After a slightly audible smirk he said no, gargling or drinking alcohol will not kill the C19 virus if its in your throat. Nothing would kill the virus if its in your throat because at that point it is contained within your cells.

Last edited by Salty303; 03/30/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by persiandog
don't trust him . c19 is a virus and not bacteria.

correct persiandog… I was typing faster than I was thinking. Fixt.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The Russian and Ukrainian workers I supervised back in the 1990s used to tell me all the time that whenever they catch the flu, they resort to Doctor Smirnoff as the cure, i.e., get drunk on vodka. They literally swore by it as a cure.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
if there too many curers for the same illness , it means there is no cure and it will go away by itself , drug stores have an entire section packed with flue medications , chicken soup and rest will works as well or vodka.

Last edited by persiandog; 03/30/20.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
A good Bloody Mary will cure most anything.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
regular trips to the sauna. might as well just drink a quart of covid spit.

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
So far, it has worked for me.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
717 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 78 invisible), 2,680 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,686
Posts18,399,755
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.