Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Both of those brothers got their trophy women only because of their social status........ just like their ol’ man.

Middleton TOTALLY outclasses that other brainless goober.

There is nothing alpha male about either of them.

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Harry pretty much had his pick of anyone he wanted. Why he picked this particular woman is beyond me, and it has nothing to do with race. He simply married poorly.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Harry pretty much had his pick of anyone he wanted. Why he picked this particular woman is beyond me, and it has nothing to do with race. He simply married poorly.

He picked her because of her race.

He wanted to thump a booger onto Grandma's face, and throw chit on the wall before he left.

I tend to agree. He knew exactly who and what she was.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The bottom line is that the Royal family didn't accept the halfbreed Negress like she thought they should, so someway, somehow, she conned ole Harry into turning his back on them. I think she got pregnant just to trap his azz, and now that she has, she can call the shots.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
As I recall the Canadians were arguing over who would pay for the security while they were staying there.

Elevation is math
Windage is Voodoo
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
If they want protection they should move to a free state and get a ccw and a couple of glocks. They're not royalty here.

The Queen should have had 'em both thrown in the Tower of London until they gained some respect.

Last edited by Filaman; 03/30/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Call 911 like the rest of people on California. Or get a handgun permit.
She is going to do to Harry the same thing Kapernicks girlfriend did to him. Hasbeen

Last edited by hasbeen1945; 03/30/20.

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sawbuck
LINK

A source told People Magazine last week that the royal couple relocated from Vancouver Island to Los Angeles, Markle's hometown.

...so they loaded up the jet & moved to Beverly - Hills that is, swimming pools, movie stars.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

He picked her because of her race.

He wanted to thump a booger onto Grandma's face, and throw chit on the wall before he left.

I tend to agree. He knew exactly who and what she was.

Yep

The Bastard prince was no doubt reminded of that fact every day, and he remembered their treatment of his mother.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
And closer to mom, hers.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
she's the type to hit the wall hard and fast. just wait a few years and another kid or two. he'll wake up one of these years and go "wtf have i done???". then start banging california celebuwhores and divorce.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

sawbuck Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by sawbuck
LINK

A source told People Magazine last week that the royal couple relocated from Vancouver Island to Los Angeles, Markle's hometown.

...so they loaded up the jet & moved to Beverly - Hills that is, swimming pools, movie stars.....

Lol, I was thinking The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air!
[Linked Image from media1.popsugar-assets.com]

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I just saw where she is narrating a documentary movie Disney is making about elephants (probably anti-hunting). That's probably why they moved to LA. I suspect she's the breadwinner. What does Harry know how to do?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm surprised the Queen survived Megan's gestation period.

She probably had nightmares about Harry pushing a tram which contained a kid that looks like a miniature Notorious B.I.G.

sawbuck Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
LMAO!

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Yeah,.....this would kill the Queen,...no doubt about it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]weston epp

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I've always been an avid anglophile and a supporter of the Royals...Until the Queen allowed Harry to marry a groid...this will not end well...

So then what, unless one's mommy approves a man shouldn't have a choice in who he wants to be his wife then--and especially so if not outside of his own ethnicity/race? A thousand pardons if I'm wrong but having seen pics you've posted of your bride, can't say that she exactly looks full-blooded Latina. Did your mommy give you the OK?

For a guy who waves Old Glory about so vigorously you sure seem like a guy whose grasp of freedom of choice and personal liberty is foggy at best...

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Harry made a stupid choice and one day will go crying home to Granny or maybe brother Will by then.

Last edited by websterparish47; 03/31/20.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Perhaps, perhaps not. Will his marriage end badly? Maybe. Whatever the outcome, at least he can say he was man enough to make that call for himself. Did you have to get permission from mummy before marrying--making an assumption here-- your wife?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I've always been an avid anglophile and a supporter of the Royals...Until the Queen allowed Harry to marry a groid...this will not end well...

So then what, unless one's mommy approves a man shouldn't have a choice in who he wants to be his wife then--and especially so if not outside of his own ethnicity/race? A thousand pardons if I'm wrong but having seen pics you've posted of your bride, can't say that she exactly looks full-blooded Latina. Did your mommy give you the OK?

For a guy who waves Old Glory about so vigorously you sure seem like a guy whose grasp of freedom of choice and personal liberty is foggy at best...

Obviously you have no fuggin' clue about the role of the Royal family over there. Has NOTHING to do with the Queen being his "mommy". The Royal family for better or worse are a symbol, with duties and traditions at the expense of personal freedoms. It's called once again DUTY and the fact you bring up Latinas, obviously indicates you are completely ignorant. The Royals, all across Europe cross ethnic lineage all the time. Prince Phillip for instance is GREEK, The Queen Mother was Scottish, Henry VIII married a Spaniard. THOSE are ethnic differences, not racial. Feel free to come back when you need another lesson....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 1936M71, 16penny, 54 invisible), 2,745 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,522
Posts18,452,750
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.