Page 49 of 60 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 59 60
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

He was asked several times to explain the difference between a 300 zero, and a 350 yard zero, and ...crickets, nada. Nobody could prove me wrong, on that thread.

You need me to explain the difference between a 300-yard zero and a 350-yard zero??

I must have missed it. Pretty basic stuff, do you still need me to explain, LOL??

Gawd dont go into LOS, LOB, and LOT schitt with him.
He will never go the fugg away then....
LOL!!!

Yep, you're right, I have no idea what the difference is. This firearms stuff is baffling??

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10

911: What’s you Emengecy?

Geno: I dumped a 30 round mag of expensive 5.56 bullets into a troll and I want my bullets back. There’s a shortage going on right now.

911: Deputies are en route with needle nosed pliers.

Geno: Whew!

😎

Silly Beav,

Remember where I'm at.

Should I have anything other than the Savage combo gun in .222 Rem the call would go like this:

Geno: I dumped 3, ten round mags of expensive 5.56 bullets into a troll and I want my bullets back. There’s a shortage going on right now.

No thirty round mags allowed here, although when the short injunction period was in place, I screwed up and should have bought 100 of them to barter for some TP in these critical times.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Interesting that this Russian Troll has such a fixation on Smokepole. Smoke crushed him a year back on a hunting thread about setting a 3” high zero for taking elk, and it’s been game on ever since.

hataria, wouldn’t validate his rambling posts full of “Look at me, I’m so smart, said nobody, but his mom” And the troll hates deep for the transgression from hat.

Rockinbbar, educated the troll a while back on finding itself on the wrong side of LEO, and the troll has had a vendetta with Rock ever since.

Kingston, myself, and several others have watched as this hopeful troll tried desperately to prove itself worth in many threads with information that is full of inaccuracies that most have seen, exposed and tossed away as child like troll bravado.

I’m very much enjoying the self destruct button this young troll continues to push on himself...Never not funny to watch an epic meltdown by a liberal troll, posing as something else.

Sputz, get me a beer and clean your bedroom, son...🖕🏾😎

Lies, and just as usual, no links or quotes to support.

Smoke didn't crush me. The dumb sonufabitch is incapable going into an in depth conversation with any details, because he doesn't know crap.

He was asked several times to explain the difference between a 300 zero, and a 350 yard zero, and ...crickets, nada. Nobody could prove me wrong, on that thread. Nobody addressed that question, because it proved they were wrong.

That fact alone proves you're nothing but a commie lying troll.

There's an article on this very site discussing a 300 zero, so according to all of you, stepping up another 50 yards to 350 is wrong.

Hey beavus buttmouth, when they shoot 1,000 yards at Raton, whats the zero mr smarty pants, and that's with "open" sightes? So if 350 yard zero is wrong, go tell the boys shooting 1,000 they're doing it all wrong, idiot.

You and smokee just got your azzes handed to you, again.

SHOW PICTURES OF ANYTHING YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED....PROVE YOUR WORTH.. PROVE YOUR WORDS. PROVE ME WRONG....😎

But you didn't put any links or anything amounting to EVIDENCE in your post and you deserve no pictures.

Jeez, you're not following the script dude,

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hey Elkdonger91

This outta jerk your chain and get your medulla oblongata into waterboy mode.

A Nazi Waffen SS WW2 Walther G43 semi auto 8mm
Might even be the one that shot your dad in the forrest gump buttocks while he was running away( carrying no one of course)

LMFAO!!!!!

Living rent free in your noggin little fella.
All of us having a kegger in that living room called your mind.

Your our collective bytch when you aint at band camp.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Elkdonger91

This outta jerk your chain and get your medulla oblongata into waterboy mode.

A Nazi Waffen SS WW2 Walther G43 semi auto 8mm
Might even be the one that shot your dad in the forrest gump buttocks while he was running away( carrying no one of course)

LMFAO!!!!!

Living rent free in your noggin little fella.
All of us having a kegger in that living room called your mind.

Your our collective bytch when you aint at band camp.....

Does the vcr player still work on that tv?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Geno: I dumped a 30 round mag of expensive 5.56 bullets into a troll and I want my bullets back. There’s a shortage going on right now.

😎

Silly Beav,

Remember where I'm at.

Should I have anything other than the Savage combo gun in .222 Rem the call would go like this:

Geno: I dumped 3, ten round mags of expensive 5.56 bullets into a troll and I want my bullets back. There’s a shortage going on right now.

No thirty round mags allowed here, although when the short injunction period was in place, I screwed up and should have bought 100 of them to barter for some TP in these critical times.

Geno

Of course you don’t.....WINK 😉

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting that this Russian Troll has such a fixation on Smokepole. Smoke crushed him a year back on a hunting thread about setting a 3” high zero for taking elk, and it’s been game on ever since.

hataria, wouldn’t validate his rambling posts full of “Look at me, I’m so smart, said nobody, but his mom” And the troll hates deep for the transgression from hat.

Rockinbbar, educated the troll a while back on finding itself on the wrong side of LEO, and the troll has had a vendetta with Rock ever since.

Kingston, myself, and several others have watched as this hopeful troll tried desperately to prove itself worth in many threads with information that is full of inaccuracies that most have seen, exposed and tossed away as child like troll bravado.

I’m very much enjoying the self destruct button this young troll continues to push on himself...Never not funny to watch an epic meltdown by a liberal troll, posing as something else.

Smoke didn't crush me. The dumb sonufabitch is incapable going into an in depth conversation with any details, because he doesn't know crap.

He was asked several times to explain the difference between a 300 zero, and a 350 yard zero, and ...crickets, nada. Nobody could prove me wrong, on that thread. Nobody addressed that question, because it proved they were wrong.

There's an article on this very site discussing a 300 zero, so according to all of you, stepping up another 50 yards to 350 is wrong.

Hey beavus buttmouth, when they shoot 1,000 yards at Raton, whats the zero mr smarty pants, and that's with "open" sightes? So if 350 yard zero is wrong, go tell the boys shooting 1,000 they're doing it all wrong, idiot.

SHOW PICTURES OF ANYTHING YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED....PROVE YOUR WORTH.. PROVE YOUR WORDS. PROVE ME WRONG....😎

Did you just quote the movie Evita? I know your favorite singer Madonna was in it..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Sunofabytch....

Elkstroker91/Bot/ what the fugg ever.

More fugging commie wpns.....
Holy schit!!!!
Wtf ????
You gotta be ready to blow a gasket by now!!!!

Shucked the M4 under my rack and carried the Bulgarian RPK for 3 weeks on Patrols( Haji imtimidation thang)
Till the reincarneted version of your REMF dad from WW2 seen me and dailed me into brigade.
Dont worry ....
Its in the 502nd IN trophy case at Bde Hq now on Fort Campbell.
Along with the Mexican pimp version of a krink in 7.62x39

LMFAO at you!!!!!

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Put 30 buck on it for 4 months layaway
Im just gonna pay 25 a week instead of once a month.

Well that pretty much proves you're a broke-dic, after all that crap about having 33K in your checking account.

You can still bet $40K, if you're man enough, puzzy, but being you have to purchase your guns on payments at a pawn shop, well, that makes it difficult to even get to the $33K you claimed to have.

bunch of commie trolls here, and the facts just keep pouring out.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Hey Beav, what ever your doing, it's working

Another troll, who ran his mouth at me a while back, and ran and hid, after he couldn't come up with money to back his yap.

Hey, pal, it's you're not your, in the above usage, you idiot.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/30/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Well that pretty much proves you're a broke-dic, after all that crap about having 33K in your checking account.

You can still bet $40K, if you're man enough, puzzy, but being you have to purchase your guns on payments at a pawn shop, well, that makes it difficult to even get to the $33K you claimed to have.

Everything is a broke dic commie troll in your world, go away forever. Wow.

Last edited by cfran; 03/30/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You sure mention dicks a bunch here.

Broke ones.

You got something else you need to fess up, ElkSucker?

If you weren't a bot, a reasonable person would think you are a latent homosexual...

A violent one. You know, like the neighbor guy in American Beauty. eek

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Burden of proof is on you commie, when you are the accuser.

You're a slimy commie, and your actions prove it, all of you.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole

He was asked several times to explain the difference between a 300 zero, and a 350 yard zero, and ...crickets, nada. Nobody could prove me wrong, on that thread.

You need me to explain the difference between a 300-yard zero and a 350-yard zero??

I must have missed it. Pretty basic stuff, do you still need me to explain, LOL??

Standard smokepole debate....nothing but an attempt at comedy, and obfuscating, just like last year when he couldn't prove a 350 wrong. I guess the detailed article was too much for him to comprehend, kinda like what happened to him when he couldn't comprehend another one here lately.....dumbazz,

Standard commie tactics. Everyone laughs, and no proof comes forward.

Hey smokee, you couldn't produce specifics last year, to prove what I was saying is wrong, and you just failed to produce specifics again......rinse...repeat.....that's you.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You sure mention dicks a bunch here.

Broke ones.

You got something else you need to fess up, ElkSucker?

If you weren't a bot, a reasonable person would think you are a latent homosexual...

A violent one. You know, like the neighbor guy in American Beauty. eek

I just handed you your azz, on accusing me of being a member of a crazy group, and like a stupid dog licking his vomit, you want more. Well you got it.

Your a mouthy 60+ y/o mentally sick, broke-dic troll, who hasn't got the balls to put $40K USD on the table to back your yap, to prove I'm a russian troll.

Say what you want, but when you die from that long and painful disease, you think of me, commie bitch, as you gasp for your last breath.

"He is far from Stupid"

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
USD.

Totally normal to call it that all the time.

Totally.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Commie trolls
Blah blah blah
Commie trolls
Blah blah blah

Blah blah
Blah blah
40K again
Blah blah

Tommorow it will be just around 36k in the checking account after my unca suga drops on by and a few bills are paid.

Told ya I could get the old lady to probably spot me the diff.

Dad
Math
WW2
May june HS grad time
Blah blah blah.

Dad
Cuck
Corner
Steel chair
My dic and balls
Your mom
Death panels

If brains were dynamite you wouldnt have enough to blow a nasal passageway

Dad fought germans at Guadalcanal after they bombed pearl harbor.

You are a padawan at best....

Going up against a website full of Sith lords and Jedi,s.
Picking you apart
Nick by nick by nick

Individually and collectively
We own you and have spilled beer all over the living room rug in your noggin.

And we aint concerned about ever cleaning it up

LMFAO at you!!!!!

New material from you please!!!!!

Your getting boring........

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 03/30/20.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
That’s was a beautiful Eulogy Sputnik....Rock is gonna be impressed. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
USD.

Totally normal to call it that all the time.

Totally.

Right? It’s so American....LMAO 😎

“Molon Labe”
Page 49 of 60 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

673 members (1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 3,069 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,264
Posts18,467,183
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.