Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Went on a walkabout in a WI secret spot over the weekend. I will hit it up again after more snow melts away.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
One of your leases?

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Turkey spring season will start soon. I’m ready to stick a turkey!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I thought walkabouts only could happen in Australia.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ihookem
One of your leases?

Sort of, Its property I have permission to bowhunt but its not a lease. Ive found more since then including a matched set from a 10 pointer. Our snow is going fast so they are getting easier to find.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B2

C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Nice find, we have been battling snow here as well. It has finally melted off and now I need time off work to do some scouting/shed hunting. Trail cams are still showing some bucks sporting headgear.

Hunt...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Where you hunt they should be easy to find, just walk along the fence where the deer have a rut dug into ground trying to find a way out! Do you ever find ear tags lying about too?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 1bigdude
Where you hunt they should be easy to find, just walk along the fence where the deer have a rut dug into ground trying to find a way out! Do you ever find ear tags lying about too?

I laughed. What you describe sounds like a high fence whitetail operation. As Ive not hunted in one of those, I would not be able to do as you describe. But nice try on your part. I hope you didn't spend too much time manufacturing that. I mean its flattering that you suggest I can easily afford such a thing (and I could) but I hunt wild, free range whitetail deer.

Ive found a few more sheds since I last posted but only 3 or 4including a matched pair from a 10 point.

Last weekend I attended the Wisconsin Bowhunters Association 79th annual convention. What a great time and a great org. I won a big steel 3D sign that is the WBH logo. Sadly it weighs 10 pounds. I will re-donate it back to the WBH so they can re-raffle it an make some money.

Then I fired up the 3D printer and coupled that with some woodworking to generate a little larger version that is 19 inches in diameter but it weighs only 1.5 pounds.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by sharp_things; 03/15/20.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
looks great !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by sharp_things

I laughed. What you describe sounds like a high fence whitetail operation. As Ive not hunted in one of those, I would not be able to do as you describe. But nice try on your part. I hope you didn't spend too much time manufacturing that. I mean its flattering that you suggest I can easily afford such a thing (and I could) but I hunt wild, free range whitetail deer.

Ive found a few more sheds since I last posted but only 3 or 4including a matched pair from a 10 point.

Last weekend I attended the Wisconsin Bowhunters Association 79th annual convention. What a great time and a great org. I won a big steel 3D sign that is the WBH logo. Sadly it weighs 10 pounds. I will re-donate it back to the WBH so they can re-raffle it an make some money.

Then I fired up the 3D printer and coupled that with some woodworking to generate a little larger version that is 19 inches in diameter but it weighs only 1.5 pounds.

So you only hunt elk in a pen?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I laughed. Look at you swinging again and missing (2 strikes). Its cute to watch you try so hard. but Im worth it so I fully understand you obsessing over me. I totally get the whole jealousy thing you have going and how hard you are trying. Its like watching a little kid say "pasgetti" laugh Thanks for entertaining me during this trying time for this nation. You serve as the jester we need.

Meanwhile, Im shutting down my broadhead sharpener company and am using the 3D printers to make parts for face masks Im sewing and donating to local workers needing masks and mask covers. I do a lot of sewing of outdoor gear so it was nothing to switch over to making masks.

Now you will pout and complain again. I can see you winding up to swing and miss again laugh

3........2........1 pout. I feel sad for you.

Last edited by sharp_things; 03/24/20.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
What a fugging loser [bleep] you are...so sad. You are the perfect example of " the kings new pants" and we are laughing.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The facemasks are a good start of a better look for you but there isnt near enough coverage! Lol

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
What a fugging loser [bleep] you are...so sad. You are the perfect example of " the kings new pants" and we are laughing.

grin wink laugh wink That was funny. You are so cute when you are in a fit of rage and pouting after you have been shut down. Like watching a little kid say "Pasgetti"

I will allow you to continue to entertain me. Chop Chop. Say more words.

In the meantime while you have been fuming all week, Ive been busy helping protect CT Clinicians during this corona virus outbreak. I was tasked with designing a device to remove a CT tech from the scan room.

Its been proven that a CT scan is faster than nose swabs for detecting covid19 in those already suspected of the virus but having the tech in the small room with many many infected patients results in the tech becoming infected and when the healthcare professionals become sick the system breaks down.

I was tasked with designing a rapid response to Eliminate the tech from the room while conducting the CAT scan test having all the controls and communications with the patient. I was able to design this device and construct a working prototype in my shop in just 5 days. Its being rolled out overseas first as they have far fewer regulations (re. the FDA) to enact such mitigation.

Im sure you are doing something to make this whole covid 19 situation less deadly. I mean if all you are doing is pouting on a chat room like you usually do, well that's just sad. I refuse to believe you are that pathetic but I have my doubts but if you wish to serve us as a jester or clown to entertain us, then I suppose you have some worth even if very small. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 03/31/20.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

611 members (160user, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 22magnut, 70 invisible), 2,128 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,296
Posts18,449,007
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.